Author Topic: Correction is over, wave 3 up to begin soon.  (Read 5225 times)

Offline Empirical1.2

• View Profile
@ander, you seem to be accurate most of the time. I love your analysis !

I'm myself reading my first book on TA. Do you have in mind some books you would recommend me.

I'm a professional poker player since years now. I don't need to much information on bankroll managment and mindset. I'm use to deal with these things.

My main focus is learning the basics, have a solid knowledge ground to build on it.

Any recommendations ?

Are you based in France, isn't your online poker segregated? Pokerstars has a French specific site I think.

Hopefully crypto will develop borderless blockchain poker with a fraction of the rake soon enough.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2015, 02:44:47 pm by Empirical1.2 »
If you want to take the island burn the boats

Offline Chuckone

• View Profile

I'm myself reading my first book on TA. Do you have in mind some books you would recommend me.

I'm a professional poker player since years now. I don't need to much information on bankroll managment and mindset. I'm use to deal with these things.

My main focus is learning the basics, have a solid knowledge ground to build on it.

Any recommendations ?

I myself enjoy playing (but I suck at it) and watching poker on tv! Have you played in any major tournament or are you more of a cash game guy?

Offline EstefanTT

Any recommendations ?
Bit20, the cryptocurrency index fund http://www.bittwenty.com
(BitShares French ConneXion - www.bitsharesfcx.com)

Offline cylonmaker2053

• Saving the world one block at a time
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: cylonmaker2053
That pullback from .053 to .028 was pretty brutal, retraced most of the initial rise we had.
This sort of thing is pretty normal for the beginning of bull market moves, people are still very unsure and quick to take a small profit.

But it doesn't matter.  We shook off a ton of people who interpreted the formation of Cryptonomex to mean 'dev team is stealing everything'.  And good riddance to them!  They will now miss the rise.

It begins soon.  When we break .053 CNY it will be massive. 
Imo .028 was the end of the correction and we start going up hard very soon.

Its possible that there is one more push down first and my timing is wrong.  This becomes less likely the longer we can go sideways above .03 CNY.

i love hearing views confirming my own  +5%

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander
That pullback from .053 to .028 was pretty brutal, retraced most of the initial rise we had.
This sort of thing is pretty normal for the beginning of bull market moves, people are still very unsure and quick to take a small profit.

But it doesn't matter.  We shook off a ton of people who interpreted the formation of Cryptonomex to mean 'dev team is stealing everything'.  And good riddance to them!  They will now miss the rise.

It begins soon.  When we break .053 CNY it will be massive. 
Imo .028 was the end of the correction and we start going up hard very soon.

Its possible that there is one more push down first and my timing is wrong.  This becomes less likely the longer we can go sideways above .03 CNY.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads