Author Topic: BitShares down to11th place  (Read 5772 times)

Offline lil_jay890

• View Profile
He hasn't missed any blocks though.  Is this true or is this just FUD?

Offline Krills

• View Profile

Delegate tradebts.gulu has left BTS,and the bitcny gateway has been shut down, btc38 has stopped bitcny deposit, please vote it down  。
then why he still is 100% delegate

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado
Delegate tradebts.gulu has left BTS,and the bitcny gateway has been shut down, btc38 has stopped bitcny deposit, please vote it down  。

Why did this happen?
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline konelectric

Just my 2 cents.

Autocorrect: Do you mean "Just my 2 BTS" ?
Tweeter: Konelectric. Steemit: Konelectric. Youtube: Patrick Konshak. Success Council: Yourship. Mumble: Yourship or Konelectric.

Offline freedom

• View Profile
« Last Edit: July 30, 2015, 12:05:29 am by free »

Offline mike623317

• View Profile
I think its the same cash that just floats randomly between crypto currencies.  I don't really see new money coming into the crypto ecosystem until something truly revolutionary comes out.  Even when it does it will probably take months before the investing public and even the smart money starts to catch on and invests in crypto.  Just think about how bummed we will all be if bts2.0 is released and the market cap doesn't rise...

Thats the genius of 2.0though, BMs idea to go after businesses so the public may be using bitshares without even knowing it.
Maybe it is just the same money flowing back and forth, i am just surprised to see us so low.

Offline lil_jay890

• View Profile
I think its the same cash that just floats randomly between crypto currencies.  I don't really see new money coming into the crypto ecosystem until something truly revolutionary comes out.  Even when it does it will probably take months before the investing public and even the smart money starts to catch on and invests in crypto.  Just think about how bummed we will all be if bts2.0 is released and the market cap doesn't rise...

Offline mike623317

• View Profile

I don't check our status every week, but i was surprised to see BitShares now ranked at 11th on coinmarketcap. I don't recall us drifting this low before. Our market share is down to 12,299,301 and the price to $ 0.004896.

I really do think we need an accurate and realistic estimate on when we are due to go-live. I don't understand how and why that cannot be released. In another post, it was suggested mid September may be the potential release date due to the verbiage in the license. If that's the case, why can't that be confirmed as a tentative date and firmed up over the next couple of weeks?

Just my 2 cents.