Author Topic: I am getting censored on the marketplace  (Read 9898 times)

Offline puppies

• View Profile
  • BitShares: puppies
Keep in mind that the servers that run this forum are (presumably) in someone's name.  They may live in a jurisdiction that does not look kindly upon the posting of hemp seeds for sale.  Potentially looking down on it to the extent that they would lock said person in a tiny room with no Windows. 

Furthermore there can be no censorship on private property. 

I've got your back in most things Martin, but not this.  Also I don't know what's up with you and data, but I'd try to bury the hatchet.  Ignore him if you have to.  We all want the same things here.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

38PTSWarrior

Infovortice, datasecurity is too good to reply, ..
His bunker is atomic proof but that doesnt help when the police is coming with a warrant.

Edit: deleted some swearing
« Last Edit: August 26, 2015, 07:24:17 pm by 38PTSWarrior »

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
IMHO this forum is about BitShares, the tech, the economics, the cultural implications ... The marketplace was meant for crypto trading afair and we may consider expressing it a little more clearly in the board name.

Tuck Fheman

can you atack someone for sell a piece of steel claiming is selling weapons  AK.47 or M16 ?

Well, if you're the US Gov you can. ;)

Offline infovortice2013

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • BitShares en español
  • BitShares: traderx
I don't understand?

Why aren't we selling dildos on bitsharestalk too? Why are you against freedom to enjoy dildos?

What about vibrators? We can't sell those here?

Why not buttless chaps? You all against freedom?

Why can' we sell drugs that are illegal in some parts of the world? Don't you love BitShares freedom?

They are accepting bitUSD so they should be able to post it here. Even Mastercard and Visa post links to sex sites that accept visa/mastercard!

^^^^ The above is satirical and meant to prove the point that seems to be lost on the OP. Some things are appropriate in certain spaces while others are not. If this was lost on you before, perhaps my post is helping to further illustrate.. along with the various responses.

I don't think anybody here is against freedom, they are just more for propriety and protection of BitShares.

Making a video bad mouthing a fellow respected forum member who you are clearly slamming to others offline as well is no way to win votes for a delegate either. It's this lack of public perception awareness that I think is what holds you back.

Post about you seeds in pot forums.. there are tons of them with tons more targeted audience looking to buy more. Your offering here doesn't suit the demographic... I never seen any discussion about ganja seeds until you started it. Likewise, I might be making the first references to dildos and vibrators in this posting... this is the point.

You are not a victim here.

First time i read about weed here comes from you, about to make a grow in this obsolete hole claimed anti nucler, you asking for 6 delegates to make a pool in a hole !! ,,,, i just take a look and is almost empty.
with 6 delegates 100% payment maybe can send a satelite node/delegate/withness next year.

Yeah is bad talk about the work of others in comunity, im sorry. but you are sorry ?

Which part of Colection seeds are diferent than drug you not understand ? can you atack someone for sell a piece of steel claiming is selling weapons  AK.47 or M16 ?

maybe can be forgotten post in 10 days, like you say not demographic demand here, but you and other want to spread a bad image not only for post instead for the poster.

***** autodeleted coment about dildos and vibrators much satirical *****

maybe you need a legal opium derivated bought in pharmafia, just Keep Calm.

New Keyoteeid: 5rUhuLCDWUA2FStkKVRTWYEqY1mZhwpfVdRmYEvMRFRD1bqYAL
new08/21 id 5Sjf3LMuYPSeNnjLYXmAoHj5Z6TPCmwmfXD6XwDmg27dwfQ

Offline lakerta06

I find this thread absurd.

I find the argument "cannabis is illegal somewhere" absurd because bitshares is also illegal somewhere in the world so should we shut the forum down?

And I also find the freedom argument absurd because, c'mon this is bitshares forum. :) As bytemaster states it, "all value is perceived value". So people's perception about bitshares counts. If people will stay away from a crypto platform because somebody tries to sell cannabis on its forums, I am all for not allowing it. Simply this is not the place.

38PTSWarrior

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

I don't understand?

Why aren't we selling dildos on bitsharestalk too? Why are you against freedom to enjoy dildos?

What about vibrators? We can't sell those here?

Why not buttless chaps? You all against freedom?

Why can' we sell drugs that are illegal in some parts of the world? Don't you love BitShares freedom?

They are accepting bitUSD so they should be able to post it here. Even Mastercard and Visa post links to sex sites that accept visa/mastercard!

^^^^ The above is satirical and meant to prove the point that seems to be lost on the OP. Some things are appropriate in certain spaces while others are not. If this was lost on you before, perhaps my post is helping to further illustrate.. along with the various responses.

I don't think anybody here is against freedom, they are just more for propriety and protection of BitShares.

Making a video bad mouthing a fellow respected forum member who you are clearly slamming to others offline as well is no way to win votes for a delegate either. It's this lack of public perception awareness that I think is what holds you back.

Post about you seeds in pot forums.. there are tons of them with tons more targeted audience looking to buy more. Your offering here doesn't suit the demographic... I never seen any discussion about ganja seeds until you started it. Likewise, I might be making the first references to dildos and vibrators in this posting... this is the point.

You are not a victim here.
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav
Marihuana its an expanding industry in mayor part of USA (and the world) i heard, its moving tons of money, hey and its legal !! milions of people are smoking just now (this can be a wider audience?)

Sorry but i hate this conservative puritan vision of keep clean forum for a seed post.

Probably you doing good your job. but must think about.

I see your point and I understand it. that's why it's up for discussion internally, and not my decision alone to ban trades like this.

a final decision will take some time though

Offline infovortice2013

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • BitShares en español
Marihuana its an expanding industry in mayor part of USA (and the world) i heard, its moving tons of money, hey and its legal !! milions of people are smoking just now (this can be a wider audience?)

Sorry but i hate this conservative puritan vision of keep clean forum for a seed post.

Probably you doing good your job. but must think about.

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
its wrote BitShares seeds ??  i think is one user selling seeds.

what you do if one user start to spam web pages selling real drugs for bitusd etc... or create a weed uia to pay per gram ect...

nothing, but that's not the point. we're responsible for this forum and how we want to present BitShares to a wider audience.

Offline speedy

• View Profile
  • BitShares: speedy
Personal note. I don't care what you take or smoke, but I expect a delegate to act in the interest of the project. there are other places for questionable activities.

+5%

Offline infovortice2013

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • BitShares en español
its wrote BitShares seeds ??  i think is one user selling seeds.

what you do if one user start to spam web pages selling real drugs for bitusd etc... or create a weed uia to pay per gram ect...

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
why I'm against it:

- bad PR
- unwanted attention from alphabet agencies
- no minor control/child & youth protection
- illegal in "some" countries

edit:

Personal note. I don't care what you take or smoke, but I expect a delegate to act in the interest of the project. there are other places for questionable activities. 
« Last Edit: August 26, 2015, 10:57:45 am by fav »