Author Topic: ANNOUNCEMENT 11 - LottoShares set to Shake Up Crowdfunding through Blockchain  (Read 32952 times)

Offline Murderistic

• View Profile
I rather buy more BTS than invest in this.

Why would you make that choice?

I think LottoShares brings a lot to the table in terms of relative stable profitability.

Offline BTSdac

• View Profile
  • BitShares: K1
it is an UIA on bitshares chain , I  like it 
because lotteryshares can easy have high safety ,high speed and low cost  block chain on BTS,
and also it could bring new people to BTS and meanwhile it share the people on BTS
It Win-Win
« Last Edit: September 16, 2015, 02:02:16 am by BTSdac »
github.com :pureland
BTS2.0 API :ws://139.196.37.179:8091
BTS2.0 API 数据源ws://139.196.37.179:8091

Offline joele

• View Profile

Offline konelectric

And don't get me started on the mean airspeed velocity of African vs. European swallows...

Are they carrying coconuts? That dose matter in the Caribbean.
Tweeter: Konelectric. Steemit: Konelectric. Youtube: Patrick Konshak. Success Council: Yourship. Mumble: Yourship or Konelectric.

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
Terrific news, guys. Looking forward to watching this develop and promoting it when the time comes.

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan
In terms of the actual lottery being run entirely on blockchain, I would venture a guess to say a new chain should be created.  As it were, aren't most chains going to be interoperable in the new environment anyways?  If that is the case would there be a need for a new chain?  These are things to consider.  I lean toward the new chain.

Two Interesting Coincidences
(I don't believe in Coincidences)

First, the apparent diameters of the moon and sun
when seen from Cryptonomex World Headquarters in Blacksburg, Virginia
are nearly identical

Second, the time between when each tumbler on a (provably fair) slot machine clunks into place
and the time it takes to produce a real-time Graphene block
are nearly identical:

And don't get me started on the mean airspeed velocity of African vs. European swallows...
« Last Edit: September 16, 2015, 01:17:57 am by Stan »
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline Murderistic

• View Profile
Yet another blossoming from the St. Martin Mastermind networking retreat we told you about a year ago.
How many BitShares personalities can you find in this picture?

The tall guy looks like Max
It is

Offline konelectric

Yet another blossoming from the St. Martin Mastermind networking retreat we told you about a year ago.

The tall guy looks like Max
Tweeter: Konelectric. Steemit: Konelectric. Youtube: Patrick Konshak. Success Council: Yourship. Mumble: Yourship or Konelectric.

Offline Stan

• View Profile
    • Cryptonomex

Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline phillyguy

Thanks for the slightly deeper dive in the comments Murderistic and Stan. This is an AWESOME announcement. Good luck and will be checking it out!!
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline Stan

• View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
Where we're going, we don't need roads...

AWESOME! 

I haven't been in spirit there since 1969.
(And still those voices keep calling from far away...)

Brownies for you are headed your way!

Offline konelectric

We intend on paying 100% in bitUSD, bitEURO once converted over, since the card will be able to convert at POS it makes no difference to consumer what we pay in.  And when they give us cash we will convert it to bitUSD, bitEuro - so that will increase volume incoming and outgoing - hopefully my goal was to kickstart more action in our bitassets by increasing volume and showing it cn really work when used in a setting outside of the traditional "crypto" world.

Most of these people are unbanked, so it become an opportunity for us becoming an option for them to happen as well.

We will be using BitShares Graphene for issuing LottoShares and using bitassets on that chain for payouts.

Now on to the pesky question of how to run our entire online gaming on the blockchain...or rather which blockchain and how...
http://fantasysxm.com/games/slots

How would you do it?

This single post, at least for me, is a much stronger selling pitch than the whole website you have put together.

+5% and Good Luck!

Thanks Tony, I really appreciate your insight.  My goal from day one of working with the guys is to make it successful in every way I can assist.  Stan has something special in store for you in the announcements really soon regarding some work we have been doing ( I think coming this week as well), and I have another announcement on a separate  project I am hoping to release in the next few weeks.

:D
.      With anticipation

Offline Murderistic

• View Profile
We intend on paying 100% in bitUSD, bitEURO once converted over, since the card will be able to convert at POS it makes no difference to consumer what we pay in.  And when they give us cash we will convert it to bitUSD, bitEuro - so that will increase volume incoming and outgoing - hopefully my goal was to kickstart more action in our bitassets by increasing volume and showing it cn really work when used in a setting outside of the traditional "crypto" world.

Most of these people are unbanked, so it become an opportunity for us becoming an option for them to happen as well.

We will be using BitShares Graphene for issuing LottoShares and using bitassets on that chain for payouts.

Now on to the pesky question of how to run our entire online gaming on the blockchain...or rather which blockchain and how...

How would you do it?

This single post, at least for me, is a much stronger selling pitch than the whole website you have put together.

+5% and Good Luck!

Thanks Tony, I really appreciate your insight.  My goal from day one of working with the guys is to make it successful in every way I can assist.  Stan has something special in store for you in the announcements really soon regarding some work we have been doing ( I think coming this week as well), and I have another announcement on a separate  project I am hoping to release in the next few weeks.

:D

Offline Murderistic

• View Profile
Are they going to use graphene tech? Any link to PlayDAC?
Does it use graphene? If it does and there is no share drop it effectively competes with PLAY who did a sharedrop. Why would we support it then...

Being that it is a UIA on bitshares, I'm assuming g it is using bitshares :)
I was referring to the technology they use to reaize their trustless online gambling service that has nothing to do on which platform you issue your IOU/donation token on...

It doesnt?  If the platform uses the UIA, then the ledger they are using would be bitshares (aka graphene).  If they are just doing a UIA to act as a stock type of token, I'd imagine it might be a different story.  But let's not assume the former is not possible as well ;)

It will be a stock type token, that is bought back from holders.

the 2 Partners are myself, Mark Lyford (BANX), and Jan Thoelke (Former Race Car Driver)

So are there plans though to put the actual buying of a lotto ticket on the blockchain so that way shareholders can see how many were bought and the payouts etc?

Yes that is exactly the plan
I think the question we are all aksing ourselves here is how you will achieve that, which blockchain will you use and if you use an own / new chain will you use graphene?

In terms of the actual lottery being run entirely on blockchain, I would venture a guess to say a new chain should be created.  As it were, aren't most chains going to be interoperable in the new environment anyways?  If that is the case would there be a need for a new chain?  These are things to consider.  I lean toward the new chain.

Offline tonyk

• View Profile

How would you do it?

+5% and Good Luck!
« Last Edit: September 15, 2015, 11:44:27 pm by tonyk »
Lack of arbitrage is the problem, isn't it. And this 'should' solves it.