Author Topic: Graphene GUI testing and feedback  (Read 131186 times)

Xeldal

Also may not be a gui issue.

Just saw this in BTS:OBITS market history.

There was an order to sell at 17.80
It was not canceled or replaced.  It was there the whole time.
How does an order to buy register at 17.8002?
that shouldn't happen right?

Xeldal

This may not be a gui bug. 

Everyday, I find at least 1 market where someone has attempted to buy/sell the closest bid/ask and the order fails to match.

This issues has been here from the very beginning of bitshares 0.x . 

If I click on an ask and hit buy, it should match *every time. (maybe it does, and the issue is only with manually price entry?)  Currently in order to guarantee my orders go through I am having to manually raise my bid or lower my ask by a fraction over/under what I actually want.  This is of course totally unacceptable.  Curious why this is still the case after over a year. 

Also, If BTS has a precision of 5 why do we allow orders to be entered at a price and quantity with a precision of 8?

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado
The bar is slightly above the info making it appear it should have a bar to scroll down but it doesnt need it

https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline Akado

• View Profile
I was also under the impression that the font got smaller but since i didnt use the wallet much because i couldnt claim my funds i thought it was just me

Guess its True after all
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
uhhhh nope.... I know I should have put in the other thread the version is perfect do not play with it anymore....

What is that? Why my supposedly favorite market are now in smaller font and the only part that used to be visible enough (the blue price) is now gone... the replacement is a shiny yellowish star... but that is just the start.

When I finally find my 'favorite market' the things insist on appearing in their screwy form... 0.44 apples per dollar. Changing it to a human pricing 2.27 dollars per apple is only temporary...the next time I click my favourite market it is again in its , not my favorite form - 0.44 apples per dollar...and if this is not enough it now does not center in the ask/bids (in vertical view) it just shows me some part of the orderbook it thinks I am interested in...deep buy orders. so I have to slide it.

Very bad improvements - revert back to the previous form, it was damn near perfect.

PS
aahhh figured it out...cool.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2015, 02:03:06 pm by tonyk »
Lack of arbitrage is the problem, isn't it. And this 'should' solves it.

Offline EstefanTT

Hi,

I don't know if it has been reported but when I tried to issue my UIA, the pop up windows didn't let me enter completely the name of the account.
What happened is that I could only enter 4 caracters in the field for the destination account. There is some kind of bug making impossible to enter more than 4 caracter.
I did a copy-past to resolve the problem.
So it seems the field can contain more than 4 catacters but it doesn't allow the user to enter them with the keyboard.

I hope it helps ;)

It was the latest version of the light client on windows 10
Bit20, the cryptocurrency index fund http://www.bittwenty.com
(BitShares French ConneXion - www.bitsharesfcx.com)

Tuck Fheman

fixed by updating my client.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2015, 03:13:35 am by Tuck Fheman »

Offline Akado

• View Profile
Ok I noticed that after voting for a proposal and publishing changes, the number of "total of votes" doesn't change. It was broadcasted so it's registered on the chain, plus the state is changed for "supported", however the numbers aren't updated. It's nothing critical, but still.

Oh, this happens even after I reload - control+R - the page
Most likely votes are only tallied during the maintenance interval so you won't see it until the next one has passed.

Oh okay I thought they were supposed to be updated in real time on the next block or something

Offline svk

Ok I noticed that after voting for a proposal and publishing changes, the number of "total of votes" doesn't change. It was broadcasted so it's registered on the chain, plus the state is changed for "supported", however the numbers aren't updated. It's nothing critical, but still.

Most likely votes are only tallied during the maintenance interval so you won't see it until the next one has passed.
Worker: dev.bitsharesblocks

Offline Akado

• View Profile

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
its only missing in the gui .. it is available in the cli wallet and on blockchain level ..

Offline Shentist

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • metaexchange
  • BitShares: shentist
i am wondering if this is not implemented into the webwallet?

Settlement
Holders of any bitAsset can request a settlement at a fair price at any time. The settlement closes the borrow/short positions with lowest collateral ratio and sells the collateral for the settlement.

No it's not there yet. Soon!

wow - i am a little bit disaptointed! the product was really rushed, if this core feature is not included. Nothing personal svk, i know you working hard.

Offline svk

Settlement
Holders of any bitAsset can request a settlement at a fair price at any time. The settlement closes the borrow/short positions with lowest collateral ratio and sells the collateral for the settlement.

No it's not there yet. Soon!
Worker: dev.bitsharesblocks

Offline Shentist

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • metaexchange
  • BitShares: shentist

Settlement

Offline Akado

• View Profile
btw for charts we need to have something at least better than tradingview

http://bitcoinist.net/cex-integrates-tradingview-bitcoin-charts/

"At least better than". You have some pretty high expectations there!

I actually wanted to use Tradingview when I first started building the market page, I think it looks pretty good. It was rejected due to logo and links watermarks IIRC, and I had to stick to Highcharts.

Its not about trading view not being good enough, ots just that we should aim to have something better than competition and not copy them. But im not a trader and never used those platforms só i understand if it isnt as easy as i Made it seem.
I usually see People wanting something like this or that, well, People should aim to get somrthing better but its not always possible of course.
I didnt mean tradingview waasnt good enough