Author Topic: Graphene GUI testing and feedback  (Read 131831 times)

Offline svk

@devs:  Thank you for getting the market history working!  This is a huge step in the right direction in terms of making this a platform traders can really use, which is imperative if we want enough liquidity to make Bitshares useful for everyone. 

Having said that, there are several things that can further improve usability, and I'll be providing feedback as I'm sure others are as well.  Thanks again!
You're welcome :)

There's actually a few bugs left in there that I've fixed this evening, notably the order type is inversed, buys instead of asks and vice versa, and the middle columns are reversed and the prices are a bit off. Will be fixed in next update.

Next up I'll try to get some 24h change and volume from the price history data.
Worker: dev.bitsharesblocks

Offline tbone

• View Profile
  • BitShares: tbone2
@devs:  Thank you for getting the market history working!  This is a huge step in the right direction in terms of making this a platform traders can really use, which is imperative if we want enough liquidity to make Bitshares useful for everyone. 

Having said that, there are several things that can further improve usability, and I'll be providing feedback as I'm sure others are as well.  Thanks again!

Offline clayop

• View Profile
    • Bitshares Korea
  • BitShares: clayop
I would like to see on the Trade tab:  ||  Price | Volume | 24h %Change ||  If there are space constraints, I think this information is more valuable than both the current Base Supply and Quote supply columns.

Svk said he's waiting for pertinent api, e.g. market_summary
Bitshares Korea - http://www.bitshares.kr
Vote for me and see Korean Bitshares community grows
delegate-clayop

Xeldal

I would like to see on the Trade tab:  ||  Price | Volume | 24h %Change ||  If there are space constraints, I think this information is more valuable than both the current Base Supply and Quote supply columns.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2015, 04:45:15 pm by Xeldal »

Offline clayop

• View Profile
    • Bitshares Korea
  • BitShares: clayop
IMO, the market list under the trading history is not useful. Please consider to remove it.
Bitshares Korea - http://www.bitshares.kr
Vote for me and see Korean Bitshares community grows
delegate-clayop

Offline yvv

• View Profile
Market history fixed. Cool! Is there any chance that base/counter asset flip will be fixed on asset explorer page, price feed data table?
« Last Edit: October 28, 2015, 10:29:34 am by cass »

Offline valzav

• View Profile
market history is nice, but there's a decimal bug it seems, you can't use the exchanges at all now.

testing?

Fixed, thanks for testing.

Offline svk

market history is nice, but there's a decimal bug it seems, you can't use the exchanges at all now.

testing?

I've just pushed a fix for this, Valentine will update the server asap.

Offline svk

Market history looks like its working, though it appears to be upside down?  The last trade should be on the top not the bottom.

Also regarding Market history.  I think the columns should be reversed. 

|  Price |  Amount  |  Value  | 

to reflect how it is displayed everywhere else on the page

I had no way of knowing what trade happened at what time happened when in that version because I didn't have a timestamp for each trade. BM has since added it to the api call so the latest version sorts things correctly and also included a short-form timestamp.

Good point about the column order, will fix that.

It should also update correctly now.

gabes

Can't transfer BTS from wallet when pasting memo. Hit send does nothing.
If memo textarea empty, confirm dialog shows up correctly. Any idea?

Xeldal

Market history isn't updating either.  I've completed an order but the market history is unchanged.

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav

testing?

Xeldal

Market history looks like its working, though it appears to be upside down?  The last trade should be on the top not the bottom.

Also regarding Market history.  I think the columns should be reversed. 

|  Price |  Amount  |  Value  | 

to reflect how it is displayed everywhere else on the page

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█