Author Topic: Cryptofresh & BitShares Road Trip Video Release  (Read 11927 times)

Offline fuzzy

I know it might seem bad form to some, but i feel that it is important that everyone knows these two gentlemen did this journey and paid out of pocket for a large portion of it. 

They would never tell you guys and gals this, but it is important that everyone give them a hug :)
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline lovejoy

• View Profile
    • Cryptofresh
  • BitShares: lovejoy
I love the "set" behind Robrigo. I didn't notice it until the 2nd time I watched (when I was looking less at the people and more at the surroundings). Also, Stan in overalls and a rocking chair - so apropos. Was that your idea or his? Either way....Priceless.

Free Mind

Yeah, it's appropriate don't you think? 

Hey @robrigo, you should send these out as Holiday Greetings postcards...  ;D

While we're in appreciation mode, I have to say that Rob was super helpful on this trip, on so many levels!  Mad respect to the crypto-jedi of Detrot!

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado
shiiiiet I just saw fuzzy ahah finally I can place a face behind that iconic voice during the mumbles!

It might be me but I was under the impression most people on the forums (bitcointalk mostly) thought Stan is  kind of a joker who might not take things as seriously as they are. However in the video we can see a little bit of him during a serious conversation. I dare to say I even saw a little bit of Mr. Wonderful in there. I liked the way he talks, the ease and confidence. Ideal person to stablish contacts and explain the concept at meetings.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2015, 09:56:50 pm by Akado »
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline roadscape

Thanks all for the kind words :)

I love the "set" behind Robrigo. I didn't notice it until the 2nd time I watched (when I was looking less at the people and more at the surroundings). Also, Stan in overalls and a rocking chair - so apropos. Was that your idea or his? Either way....Priceless.

Pure Stan...
http://cryptofresh.com  |  witness: roadscape

Offline CryptoPrometheus

• View Profile
"Power and law are not synonymous. In fact, they are often in opposition and irreconcilable."
- Cicero

Offline svk

Worker: dev.bitsharesblocks

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile
 +5%  :o
Fuzzy made me smile the most :)
Thanks!

Offline bytemaster

Great Video!   

It was very encouraging for me to see some of you for the first time!

It looks like something that will be relevant for a very long time!

For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline mangou007

Really great work  +5%
Enjoyed watching it
BitShares French ConneXion, le portail francophone de BitShares
BitShares French ConneXion, the BitShares French gateway
www.bitsharesfcx.com

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav
My yt app died the second fuzzy was on screen. :D

+5% great vid

Offline testz

Can you uplode to YOUKU?We cannot access YouTube in China..:(

Yes.  I found a guide online, and I will figure out how.  Give me a few days, and I can have the English subtitle track added in as well, for reference.
If there is one thing this community is learning to excel at (besides cutting-edge smartchain technology) it's translations!  :)
@testz can possibly help you.  He uploads the edit mumble chats there I think

BitShares Peer to Peer Tour - 2015 at Youku
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTM2MTE2NjcyNA==.html

julian1

Was worth waiting for. Great speakers, lighting and editing. +5%

Offline jsidhu

• View Profile
Great job guys.. We got a unique bunch here
Hired by blockchain | Developer
delegate: dev.sidhujag

Offline emailtooaj

Can you uplode to YOUKU?We cannot access YouTube in China..:(

Yes.  I found a guide online, and I will figure out how.  Give me a few days, and I can have the English subtitle track added in as well, for reference.
If there is one thing this community is learning to excel at (besides cutting-edge smartchain technology) it's translations!  :)
@testz can possibly help you.  He uploads the edit mumble chats there I think
Sound Editor of Beyondbitcoin Hangouts. Listen to latest here - https://beyondbitcoin.org support the Hangouts! BTS Tri-Fold Brochure https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,15169.0.html
Tip BROWNIE.PTS to EMAILTOOAJ

Offline lovejoy

• View Profile
    • Cryptofresh
  • BitShares: lovejoy
The guy that played fuzzy sounded just like him ... good job casting crew!

:P

I know it's uncanny isn't it?!  It was just pure luck on our part..  8)

---

Thanks to everyone, for the words of encouragement.  And to the brave souls who agreed to be interviewed!
One would think that everyone who appeared on film should be granted a noble sum of BROWNIE.PTS for their heartfelt testimonies. ;)

It's good to know that from such a relatively small sample of this entire community, there is so much wisdom and scholarship among us!  It was seriously game changing for us personally, on so many levels... to meet all the amazing people on this tour.

There will surely be more from Cryptofresh.  Our efforts to tell the story of BitShares and its community in a way that people can relate to, join, and support, will inevitably become more refined.  Wherever we find an opportunity to grow and evolve this space together for the benefit of all concerned, we'll gladly be there.