Author Topic: MUSE blockchain information site  (Read 13887 times)

Offline btswolf

jikol | Sunday, Jan. 24th | View on www.cointelegraph.com
lol if there was a working software to jump on... the webpage is a joke and people will be laughing when they try to join peertracks

Sad, but I guess that`s the average impression of potential investors.

Offline Erlich Bachman

• I'm a pro
    • View Profile
you ask permission "of" anyone not "to" anyone down in the black text on white background section  with the pillars

its still there, in the "sturdy foundation section"
You own the network, but who pays for development?

Offline cob

• View Profile
  • BitShares: cobb
Changes coming soon.

And yeah, we can always turn it over to the community. Workers are one thing that make Graphene awesome afterall
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
CCEDK is where I heard they would be. But I've looked and haven't yet seen any MUSE on there.

Offline Empirical1.2

• View Profile
Are they purchasable on CCEDK? What are they listed as?
If you want to take the island burn the boats

Tuck Fheman

i vote to spend the dev fund on hookers and blow for MUSE holders!

Offline ghost_of_the_internet

• View Profile
Can I vote to use some of this 500 million to redo the website?

Offline lzr1900

• View Profile

Offline testz

can you PLEASE change the logo?

The webpage looks horrible :(

+5% web site looks too heavy  :(

Offline Marky0001

• View Profile
can you PLEASE change the logo?

The webpage looks horrible :(

Offline cube

• Bit by bit, we will get there!
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: bitcube
A little history and perspective to the rescue!

Invictus Innovations said anyone could use their tech as long as they sharedropped 10% to PTS holders and 10% to AGS holders. Leaving 80% of the chain to PeerTracks.
PeerTracks inc. would allocate that 80% as they saw fit, x% to pre-sale of Notes, y% to this, z% to that.

If you recall, that was the original proposal, which got shot down quite quickly.

We replaced that "centralized beginning model" with something that harnesses the power of DPOS and we all agreed it was much fairer:
Just 10% to PeerTracks but allow dilution, which would be in the control of ALL stakeholders, not just PeerTracks.

This made everyone happy since, it removed centralization, and put the funding and development into the hands of everyone instead of just one corporation (PeerTracks). It also did not guarantee there would ever even be a need to dilute, unlike the original proposal.

So until Graphene there were 1.5 billion MUSE Core Units with infinite stakeholder-approved dilution.

The only thing that changed with Graphene is that we have put a CAP on dilution to a nice round number 500 million, making TOTAL possible MUSE Core Units to be 2 billion.

So what we basically did is go from infinite possible dilution to a hard coded max possible dilution of 25%. Your welcome.

And once again, don't like the reserve fund? Vote to burn it all!

So to clarify!

The 500 million Reserve Fund is not in the hands of PeerTracks inc.
It's in the hand of the stake holders. It's the MUSE blockchain's own reserves.

The PeerTracks Stake is 10% of the original 1.5 Billion. Some 150 Million Shares NOT the 500 million reserve fund that might never even see the light of day before workers burn it all haha.

Thank you cob.  You have always been transparent and responsive to the concerns of the minority shareholders.   +5%
ID: bitcube
bitcube is a dedicated witness and committe member. Please vote for bitcube.

Offline twitter

• View Profile
sounds good Cob. you have been very kind/generous to BTS community.  +5%
witness:

Offline muse-umum

• BitShares everything
    • View Profile
Good idea. I like it. Just do it!

Well done Cob, you finally get the secret weapon from bytemaster.

Inflation and dilution is the only way of taking muse to success. I sold most of my notes at the price of around 0.02~0.008 CNY each , now I think I can buy them back at 0.001 CNY. The great profit really excites me!

Love you, Cob. :-* :-* :-*

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile

don't like the reserve fund? Vote to burn it all

fuck you cob!

You must not have read the last half of this thread. No more foul language is needed. But you still have your fingers if you need them for gestures.  ;)