Author Topic: Short Term Roadmap  (Read 9353 times)

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav

(1) But is the final solution BM was saying CNX was working on?
If so, why are people like @Ander still not migrated?

(2) Is it the final solution BM said in the last mumble session that @valzav was working on?
If so, why wasn't it properly announced?

Communication clearly sucks here.
I'm spending several hours a day on this forum and I'm still unaware how things are progressing.

1. as far as I know MUSE does this by default, no Idea if it's implemented in the official BTS client
2. announced properly here: https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,19726.0.html

jakub

@bytemaster
And what about these tasks:
- A migration solution for the owners of a larger number of private keys (what is the progress here?)
- The affiliate part of the referral program practically working on Open Ledger (maybe it's already done and I just don't know about it?)
- API ready for trading bots (as far as I know, we are still missing the ability to query your open orders)
- Worker/Committee proposal creation on the GUI level

maybe I can help

1. https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,19390.0.html
2. referral program works, I sign-up people since 2 days now
3 & 4 no idea

(1) But is the final solution BM was saying CNX was working on?
If so, why are people like @Ander still not migrated?

(2) Is it the final solution BM said in the last mumble session that @valzav was working on?
If so, why wasn't it properly announced?

Communication clearly sucks here.
I'm spending several hours a day on this forum and I'm still unaware how things are progressing.

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav
@bytemaster
- A migration solution for the owners of a larger number of private keys (what is the progress here?)
- The affiliate part of the referral program practically working on Open Ledger (maybe it's already done and I just don't know about it?)
- API ready for trading bots (as far as I know, we are still missing the ability to query your open orders)

maybe I can help

1. https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,19390.0.html
2. referral program works, I sign-up people since 2 days now
3 & 4 no idea

jakub

@bytemaster
- The affiliate part of the referral program practically working on Open Ledger (maybe it's already done and I just don't know about it?) EDIT: it's done
« Last Edit: November 04, 2015, 12:07:29 pm by jakub »

jakub

[and I am even willing to even give you a pass, as in the cat never falls in its back, for the "popular demand" instead of the true reason 'common sense']
+5%
@tonyk, that's a good catch.

jakub

1.  Prevent margin call from being triggered unless the price feed is less than call price  (popular demand)
Does it mean we still keep the SQP concept or not?
I'd suggest we keep it but not use it for triggering a margin-call but only for executing it - as I described it here.

And does it mean we will stop having absurd order-books like this one:
« Last Edit: November 04, 2015, 09:53:56 am by jakub »

Offline wallace

• View Profile
I'm right there with you. Please see my new signature line. Bonfire of the Brownies.

I think I know. When I say "98% love brownies", in the reaming 2%, in my mind,  I include you, me, Empirical1.888 and 2 representatives from the Chinese community. I might be missing a person or two, but I believe I am close enough.

edit:
also making my own version of your signature

I'm also with you Tony.

Good to know that more than 3 people are in their  right mind on this forum.
And btw you are not with me, you are just on the right side of the sanity/insanity line.
[being with me, is considered very bad, 99% of the time around here, so should save yourself from that trouble, whenever possible.]

Make a statement with your signature if you truly believe brownies = bad idea.

copied.

we need agreed sound and disagreed sound, everybody made mistake, BM also made mistake, I like you figured it out.
give me money, I will do...

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
I'm right there with you. Please see my new signature line. Bonfire of the Brownies.

I think I know. When I say "98% love brownies", in the reaming 2%, in my mind,  I include you, me, Empirical1.888 and 2 representatives from the Chinese community. I might be missing a person or two, but I believe I am close enough.

edit:

I'm also with you Tony.

Good to know that more than 3 people are in their  right mind on this forum.
And btw you are not with me, you are just on the right side of the sanity/insanity line.
[being with me, is considered very bad, 99% of the time around here, so should save yourself from that trouble, whenever possible.]

Make a statement with your signature if you truly believe brownies = bad idea.

Lack of arbitrage is the problem, isn't it. And this 'should' solves it.

Offline wallace

• View Profile

edit:

I'm also with you Tony.
give me money, I will do...

Offline testz

edit:

Nice signature, do you want brownies for this?  :)

Offline tonyk

• View Profile

edit:
« Last Edit: November 04, 2015, 05:29:08 am by tonyk »

Offline Moon

• View Profile
good,i like   +5%

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile

Offline tonyk

• View Profile

You might not know it, but I LOVE you when you make sense.

What Tony's really saying is, he wants some of those Brownie Points.  ;)

I assume you know well enough my take on brownies...

What is odd though, is that I do find some masochistic pleasure in finally persuading BM to stop giving me his BTS from his called margin positions. And those were my earned, as opposed to given, sweet coins equivalent.

It is indeed an odd feeling... I called it love...appropriately or not.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2015, 04:54:18 am by tonyk »

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile

You might not know it, but I LOVE you when you make sense.

What Tony's really saying is, he wants some of those Brownie Points.  ;)