Author Topic: A referral upgraded to LT, no cashback vesting for me.  (Read 4351 times)

Offline valzav

• View Profile
Re: A referral upgraded to LT, no cashback vesting for me. [Resolved]
« Reply #45 on: November 19, 2015, 03:30:59 pm »
I'm not sure if this fix introduced another problem, but please see the membership tab for any newly created accounts by openledger-reg.

I'm seeing crazy values in the fee allocation table, like -2950% for registrar and 3000% for affiliate referrer. What is going on?

This will be fixed in today's GUI release.

jakub

« Reply #46 on: November 19, 2015, 06:56:39 pm »
I'm not sure if this fix introduced another problem, but please see the membership tab for any newly created accounts by openledger-reg.

I'm seeing crazy values in the fee allocation table, like -2950% for registrar and 3000% for affiliate referrer. What is going on?

This will be fixed in today's GUI release.

[member=12639]valzav[/member] , is there a dedicated forum thread where new GUI releases are announced?
If not, I think there should be one.

I've noticed that https://bitshares.org/wallet/ is already upgraded and I wanted to give some feedback but I don't know where to post it.

Offline maqifrnswa

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 19, 2015, 07:34:23 pm »
Accounts that have been referred and misconfigured cannot be corrected, all
future referral fees from those accounts will be stuck at 0.6%.  We are doing
an audit of what the potential losses are of future referral income from those
accounts and will come up with a fair resolution for those who are adversely
affected.

That is very unfortunate .. especially for [member=31]fav[/member]. Anyway, to me this means that
the referral party can no begin, doesn't it?
Was it all referred accounts up to this point?

I think it is for referral accounts made through openledger. if you referred someone manually (CLI), I don't think this is an issue.
maintains an Ubuntu PPA: https://launchpad.net/~showard314/+archive/ubuntu/bitshares [15% delegate] wallet_account_set_approval maqifrnswa true [50% delegate] wallet_account_set_approval delegate1.maqifrnswa true

Offline bytemaster

Re: A referral upgraded to LT, no cashback vesting for me.
« Reply #48 on: November 19, 2015, 08:14:08 pm »
Everyone will be made whole with the proposed hard fork, the only consequence is a slightly delay in claiming your vesting balances between now and when the fix can be put in place.
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.