Author Topic: Wallet Recovery Service (3rd Party)  (Read 81051 times)

Offline fussyhands

• View Profile
I need help recovering funds from a 2014 wallet.  I have the password and the wallet.  Can anyone help me?

Offline fussyhands

• View Profile
I need help recovering funds from my old wallet. 

Offline JamesK56

• View Profile
  • BitShares: jwk56
Sent PM as reply on previous thread when you helped me April 8/16
Thanks

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
I have tried that and it won't recognize the private key.  You had recognized a problem with the keys a couple of years ago and contacted me to move my assets to a new wallet (olnsk17).  I am assuming the problem I had with the account still exists for the PP UIA's.  It is account oljwk56 with sub accounts jwk56 and bitpilotace each holding 100 PP UIA's.  Can you not do the same thing to move those as we did for the other assets?  I'm not sure what to do otherwise.
Thanks for any suggestions.
Jamie
PEERPLAYS tokens cannot be moved on BitShares anylonger. You need to figure out the private key to you account at the time of the snapshot for peerplays blockchain. Can you please send me a mail with all your details(account names etc) and i will see when i can find time to deal with this, (no promises, tho)

Offline JamesK56

• View Profile
I have tried that and it won't recognize the private key.  You had recognized a problem with the keys a couple of years ago and contacted me to move my assets to a new wallet (olnsk17).  I am assuming the problem I had with the account still exists for the PP UIA's.  It is account oljwk56 with sub accounts jwk56 and bitpilotace each holding 100 PP UIA's.  Can you not do the same thing to move those as we did for the other assets?  I'm not sure what to do otherwise.
Thanks for any suggestions.
Jamie

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Xeroc.  A couple of years ago you contacted me to tell me I had a problem with private keys and you helped me move assets to a new wallet.  I had to leave 200 Peerplays UIAs in the wallet as the Peerplays wallet was not yet available to move UIAs.  I have tried moving them to a Peerplays wallet but it is not recognizing private keys so I could use your help again to finishing moving these to a new PP wallet.  Can you help or recommend someone who can?
You need to take those private keys and claim the PPY tokens on the peerplays blockchain directly. Those on the bitshares blockchain won't ever be movable again (to my knowledge)

Offline JamesK56

• View Profile
Xeroc.  A couple of years ago you contacted me to tell me I had a problem with private keys and you helped me move assets to a new wallet.  I had to leave 200 Peerplays UIAs in the wallet as the Peerplays wallet was not yet available to move UIAs.  I have tried moving them to a Peerplays wallet but it is not recognizing private keys so I could use your help again to finishing moving these to a new PP wallet.  Can you help or recommend someone who can?

Offline Samantha

• View Profile

Offline RML

• View Profile
  • BitShares: freedom
I need help recovering BTS sent to wrong address.

Offline jgdonnyb

Hi,
I need help recovering my funds in my wallet.

Offline bigredphenom

Offline bigredphenom

can you help me with a password issue? I screenshot the password to my bishares wallet not knowing they had some of the password hidden. I have 48 out of the 54 digits apparently>

Offline dhouses1

• View Profile
Xeroc,

I could greatly use your service, and have enough unclaimed funds for your fee. I will send you a PM now.

Offline coco357i

Hello xeroc,

i need your help
i've sent you a pm

Offline ropaar

• View Profile
Hello, Could you help me out to straighten my acct?  I have around 450 US dollars ( in open.BTC and open.LTC) there and the file can be retrieved from my computer.  First I thought I already got BTS shares, but apparently have not. I have no idea how to get to it.  Tired many times.  Thought I have the right pw as I wrote it down.  Pls let me know if you can do it and if so what you would like to take out of it.  That's all I got as this is my first acct.  Thanks.