Author Topic: Obits | You are invited! - Blockchain Powered, People Driven  (Read 71424 times)

Offline ccedk_pro

• OpenLedger. Blockchain powered. People driven.
    • View Profile
    • OpenLedger DEX
Happy New Year 2017 - Investing In Solutions To A Problem And Not The Product Itself, The OBITS Ecosystem from BitShares MIT Tech offers it all

Happy New Year 2017 involves OpenLedger crowdfuding solutions using blockchain tech for investors whether bitangels, VC's, private or public, or institutional investors to become part of investing in Solutions to a problem and not the Product itself.

The OBITS ecosystem covers it all and it might be the right time to consider entering into what is meant to become "THE" ulimate tool for future crowd sales and crowdfunding on a global scale, and scaling using the energies and complexities of cross promotional and cross marketing ecosystems of OpenLedger DC

Like us on Facebook
Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Twitter  
Contact us on LinkedIn
Linkedin
OpenLedger - Truly decentralized crypto trading platform for novice and professional traders

Offline ccedk_pro

• View Profile
    • OpenLedger DEX
OpenLedger 2017 Update - Happy Holidays To All! Crowdfunding Blockchain Tech is Crowdfunding The Future.

OpenLedger Team wishes Happy Holidays to all!

Sending you these best wishes are followed with a short update on all ecosystems connected one way or the other with the OpenLedger decentralized conglomerate also shown as a special galaxy of cross promotional and marketing related activities among them all and with OBITS in orbits around them all benefitting from all as the official token of the DC.

OBITS.io
In coming months we will see how OBITS will react in regards to the added revenues entering based on the increasing activities of the ecosystems BloggersClub500 regarding marketing, ICOO.io regarding crowd sales and the solutions offered as part of the Economic Enterprise Engine - 3.0 Crowdfunding, HubDSP.com with its added advertising of OpenLedger and its ecosystems, and finally the increasing traction and userbase of OpenLedger DEX.

1.Up untill Jan. 2 buyback will take place from the monthly 10% revenue from ICOO activities. So far in last three months a total of 200 000 OBITS has already been bought back and are now listed on the ICOO account named the same "icoo". We expect to buy back in coming 10 days the amount of BTC 1,20 and further more buy back for a final burn of another 20% from ICOO revenues meaning some 2,40 BTC. This procedure will happen every month and increase in volume the more succesful we will see ICOO will become.
   2.January 2, we will buy back and burn on the base of revenues generated from OpenLedger DC, already now we have seen a very nice excel report presented every month in last 6 months giving detail about the progress of OBITS.
   3Get ready for the buyback and burn of OBITS February 2nd. I believe that will be the date where OBITS will rise very well in value due to a rather large amount of revenues achieved from the activities of ICOO in the form of Apptrade.io starting their early bird offering today or in next coming days in connection with their OBITS.WARRANTS as a special bonus to all of their master token sales. More on the OBITS.WARRANT on the other funding session where OBITS will benefit on Feb. 2 in the form of buyback and burn on the base of the warrants. Check it out in the special offer for getgame.io.

Season's Greetings and Happy New Year

Don't forget to join OpenLedger Lab Slack Channel

Like us on Facebook
Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Twitter  
Contact us on LinkedIn
Linkedin
OpenLedger - Truly decentralized crypto trading platform for novice and professional traders

Offline lil_jay890

• View Profile
The BuyBack today with the following burn of 46 497 OBITS executed. Congrats!

The link to burn soon to be.

90% OF AMOUNT FOR BUYBACK: 731 883 BTS

10% OF AMOUNT FOR BUYBACK:  0,3838 OPEN.BTC

What a mess (fraud?)?
Why purchase Obits/BTC transaction took place a few hours ago, rather than December 2?
You stole my potential income, and my time I spent waiting for redemption on December 2 !!!

Why December 2nd ransom Obits/BTS = 442 200 instead 731 883?

I demand:
1) urgently brought into line with the statement ransom Obits now!
2) from the next month to make binding SHAREDROPP BTC and BTS instead of false BURN!!!
3) stop selling Obits privately (outside blokchain).

It is possible that the results of the vote (sharedropp) were modified 2 day prior to the end completely the opposite (Burn) is due to such sales.

Actually,I think that sale of (especially private sale) by the issuer in private voting shares at the time of the vote - is nonsense!!!
Return sharedropp - it is the people's choice!

I urge support me in the comments if you agree with my point of view. (Or tell me where I'm wrong)

http://cryptofresh.com/b/11892855

Above is the link to the burn... it was on 12/2.

But your other questions are definitely valid...
Why was only 442200 BTS worth of Obits purchased?  That was only 24,431 Obits... Where did the other 20,000 Obits that were burned come from?

I agree that their should be a sharedrop... I even voted for it, and I'm a fairly large stakeholder, and it never recorded my vote.  Sharedropping is much more beneficial to the shareholders since the obits held by Openledger are excluded from the drop.

Unfortunately the support from Openledger is sketchy at best

Offline ccedk_pro

• View Profile
    • OpenLedger DEX
The BuyBack today with the following burn of 46 497 OBITS executed. Congrats!

90% OF AMOUNT FOR BUYBACK: 731 883 BTS

10% OF AMOUNT FOR BUYBACK:  0,3838 OPEN.BTC

Learn More about OBITS www.obits.io on Coindesk and Forbes

OBITS charts:

CoinMarketcap.com: https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/obits
CryptoFresh.com: http://cryptofresh.com/a/OBITS

Like us on Facebook
Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Twitter 
Contact us on LinkedIn
Linkedin

Offline ngdias

• View Profile
  • BitShares: ng-dias
Yea, I read your post. The system generated a login for each holder and you could not vote twice, so it should be possible to see if the numbers add up in the end.

I'm really not impressed about this whole asset business of OBITS and beyond and the governance doesn't seem very transparent either. I invested some and convinced family to invest too, but I'm about to pull out, if this sharedrop change doesn't go through. I'm loosing money after almost 1 year when every month the value was supposed to go up. It's ridiculous.

Offline lil_jay890

• View Profile
What is happening with OBITS voting? It now says that 19 votes for BuyBack & Burn account for 51% of the votes and 57 votes for Sharedropping account for less?? (38%).
Just before the vote ended, the percentages agreed with the number of votes -  see other posts up this thread. What is going on with the voting results and where is the official acknowledgement of the end result and its consequences?

I voted and it never counted it.  I'm a pretty large share holder as well.  The sent me a private message asking for details of my vote.  Told them it didn't count my vote, but I never heard anything back on whether or not the issue was resolved.

Offline ngdias

• View Profile
  • BitShares: ng-dias
What is happening with OBITS voting? It now says that 19 votes for BuyBack & Burn account for 51% of the votes and 57 votes for Sharedropping account for less?? (38%).
Just before the vote ended, the percentages agreed with the number of votes -  see other posts up this thread. What is going on with the voting results and where is the official acknowledgement of the end result and its consequences?

Offline ccedk_pro

• View Profile
    • OpenLedger DEX
Less than 4 days till  next OBITS buyback!

Buy OBITS and check full stats::
https://obits.io/

Next BuyBack day: December 2, 2016, 12.00 UTC

Latest news and updates on OBITS projects:
Facebook ::  Twitter :: LinkedIn

Offline ccedk_pro

• View Profile
    • OpenLedger DEX
OpenLedger News Digest

Latest News From CCEDK supported projects

Click the image to watch Centz Intro Video

Centz Vows to Give you Control of Your Gift Card Money via OpenLedger at Money20/20
A new startup, called Centz, has vowed to disrupt the global gift card industry at the Money 2020 and Coin Agenda trade shows in Las Vegas, USA. Centz aims to give consumers control of their gift cards by combining all their gift card balances into a single lump sum. This sum is denominated in their digital currency, called ‘Centz Gold Bucks’ (CGBs). Consumers can then spend Centz Gold Bucks at will, whenever you want and wherever gift cards are accepted. Centz aims to use this technology to give customers control over their gift cards.

Please check more news and articles about Centz:
Centz Vows to Give You Control of Your Gift Card Money Via OpenLedger ICO at Money 2020
Centz Gift Card Service to Host ICO on OpenLedger
Centz Uses Blockchain for Gift Card Management, Launches ICO
Disruptive 'Crypto' Startup Centz Eyes $160Bn Gift Cards Market
Centz Joins Hands with OpenLedger
Centz -startup is about to revolutionize how billions in retail dollars are spent

Beyond The Void Latest News: Almost 29,900,000 Nexium sold

Don't forget that we've started new Crowdsale Token project with Beyond The Void.

Buy Nexium Here

Or Use the following link which will take you to their website and following the instructions you will then based on this linking to the site be rewarded an added 5% of NxC on top of the tokens you have paid for. You will receive the tokens in your ETH wallet once ICO hasended, you will however not be able to trade them untill launch. ETH is accepted as form of payment and a limited amount of 5 million BCY will be reserved for bitcrystals holders as well.

Please, check new ProtoNexium Page : https://beyond-the-void.net/index.php/protonexium/

Also,  first  more than 5 million protoNexiums have already sold out. In partnership with Beyond the Void, EverdreamSoft (Spells of Genesis) has made another 5 million available for purchase, here: https://swapbot.tokenly.com/bot/spellsofgenesis/beyond-the-void#choose

Check the latest news:

Can ‘Beyond The Void’ and ‘Nexium’ fill the void of ‘lack of rewards’ in the gaming industry?
The confluence of Blockchain and MOBA gaming – ‘Beyond The Void’

Incent reached 1,000 Bitcoin!

The first universal, merchant-backed loyalty platform. ICO is still Live Now

Join Incent Token Crowdsale

The Stock Market of Apps, Apptrade Launches ICO

Apptrade will allow app publishers to pool resources in a collective fund that works as collateral to attract funding. Each app contributes a portion of earnings to a shared digital reserve. These pooled resources are blockchain assets with standardized regulatory features, providing a way into the market for institutional investors. Finally, Apptrade is creating market analytics tools for app value analysis. Speculators will be able to easily track the monetary trajectory of portfolios alongside each app analytics through a private dashboard.

Apptrade Talks about Creating the 'stock market of apps'

Apptrade is making the 'stock market of apps', complete with regulatory tools and compliance mechanisms. OpenLedger is an ICO crowdfunding ecosystem striving to bridge the gap between innovative blockchain based startups and mainstream investors.

Click the image to watch more about Apptrade

Find out more news about Apptrade:
The Stock Market of Apps, Apptrade Launches ICO
Apptrade Announces ICO to Create a 'Stock Market of Apps' at Coin Agenda 2016
Apptrade to Hold ICO on OpenLedger, Mainstream Investors Expected
Fintech Apptrade's 'Stockmarket Of Apps' Lures Crowdfund Investors

Like us on Facebook
Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Twitter  
Contact us on LinkedIn
Linkedin

Offline openledger

• Blockchain powered, people driven
    • View Profile
    • OpenLedger.info - Blockchain Solutions, Services and Products for Businesses
  • BitShares: ccedkbts
OBITS voting has ended October 31

Dear OBITS Holders,
Please check the OBITS voting page

Yesterday was the last day of voting, 100 holders voted, result is as follows with Buyback and burn to be the final decision of voters:
  • 37.8% for Token dropping
  • 51.09% for BuyBack & Burn
  • 11.11% for Token dropping and BuyBack/Burn, 50% each/li]

So prepare for tomorrow's Buyback. It will be held as usual at 12.00 UTC and end within the few hours after.

Like us on Facebook
Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Twitter 
Contact us on LinkedIn
Linkedin

I voted, I'm one of the larger stake holders, and that voting data was the same both before and after I voted (57 votes for sharedrop, 19 votes buyback and burn, 24 votes split).  It never even factored in my vote.

I don't think your voting application worked correctly.

did you referesh? Thats the only way I saw at least it stayed same on my side, untill I refreshed, but also I would like to know more, so pls maybe connect with Ivan on e-mail on dt@ccedk.com

regards

Ronny
OpenLedger blockchain in services and solutions - https://openledger.info
BitShares explorer: https://bitsharescan.com
BitShares commitee member since 2015

Offline ccedk_pro

• View Profile
    • OpenLedger DEX

The BuyBack today with the following burn of 130 952 OBITS executed. Congrats!

90% OF AMOUNT FOR BUYBACK: 2 108 390 BTS

10% OF AMOUNT FOR BUYBACK:  1,3376 OPEN.BTC

Learn More about OBITS www.obits.io on Coindesk and Forbes

OBITS charts:

CoinMarketcap.com: https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/obits
CryptoFresh.com: http://cryptofresh.com/a/OBITS

Like us on Facebook
Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Twitter 
Contact us on LinkedIn
Linkedin

Offline lil_jay890

• View Profile

Dear OBITS Holders,

Yesterday was the last day of voting, 100 holders voted, result is as follows with Buyback and burn to be the final decision of voters:

So prepare for tomorrow's Buyback. It will be held as usual at 12.00 UTC and end within the few hours after.

Like us on Facebook
Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Twitter 
Contact us on LinkedIn
Linkedin

I voted, I'm one of the larger stake holders, and that voting data was the same both before and after I voted (57 votes for sharedrop, 19 votes buyback and burn, 24 votes split).  It never even factored in my vote.

I don't think your voting application worked correctly.

Offline ccedk_pro

• View Profile
    • OpenLedger DEX

Dear OBITS Holders,

Like us on Facebook
Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Twitter  
Contact us on LinkedIn
Linkedin

Offline ccedk_pro

• View Profile
    • OpenLedger DEX
Obits Token dropping voting

Dear OBITS holder,

Please check the OBITS voting page http://obits.io/voting/

Just 3 days left till the end of voting, for now we have 96 holders voted.
Current voting result is: 52.62% for Token dropping, 30.41% for BuyBack & Burn and 16.97% for Token dropping and BuyBack/Burn, 50% each.

Did you make your choice for the future of OBITS?
Please do it now!

Find out recent news about OpenLedger and supported projects:
http://www.forbes.com/sites/rogeraitken/2016/10/27/fintech-apptrades-stockmarket-of-apps-lures-crowdfund-investors/

http://www.forbes.com/sites/rogeraitken/2016/10/25/disruptive-crypto-startup-centz-eyes-160bn-gift-cards-market/

http://www.forbes.com/sites/rogeraitken/2016/10/24/beyond-the-voids-e-sports-game-launching-worlds-first-moba-gaming-ico/

http://www.forbes.com/sites/rogeraitken/2016/10/23/crypto-financial-platform-openledger-goes-wall-street-with-new-ico-investments/

Like us on Facebook
Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Twitter 
Contact us on LinkedIn
Linkedin

Offline ccedk_pro

• View Profile
    • OpenLedger DEX

Subscribe to our Telegram channel to have all the latest news and updates from OpenLedger Project. Smart Trading Decentralised!
Directly to your mobile.

https://telegram.me/openledger

Follow us in socials!
Facebook ::Twitter ::LinkedIn::