Author Topic: Emergency Measure - Temporary Shutdown of MineBitShares  (Read 49796 times)

Offline abad812

• View Profile

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

How long do you need to be mining until you see stats? When I click my miner http://216.146.143.200/Dashboard/User?address=pba2%20BTS i'm not seeing anything.

Just use http://216.146.143.200/Dashboard/User?address=pba2

You don't need to specify the currency.
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline abad812

• View Profile
How long do you need to be mining until you see stats? When I click my miner http://216.146.143.200/Dashboard/User?address=pba2%20BTS i'm not seeing anything.

Offline abad812

• View Profile
Great work guys!

Will the new pool be listed on http://poolpicker.eu/table again? Thanks.

Offline oakmaster

Alright, I've implemented a credit system. Let me explain how it works since it will apply to some of you on the next payout cycle.

Joe is mining, but doesn't have the most hashing power in the world. For sake of simplicity, let's assume Joe wants to be paid in BTS (and not another asset). Our pool requires you to have mined a minimum of 45 BTS, since we assume transferring could cost upto 45 BTS, thus if you mine 50 BTS in a cycle, you're paid 5 BTS (50-45=5).

Joe mines a humble amount of 20 BTS per cycle.

cycle 1:
Joe mines 20 BTS.
Since Joe doesn't get paid on cycle 1, he's awarded a credit of 20 BTS.

cycle 2:
Joe mines 20 BTS
Joe has a credit of 20 BTS, so he's owed 40 BTS.
Since 40 BTS is still not a sufficient amount, Joe's credit is updated to 40 BTS.

cycle 3:
Joe mines 20 BTS.
Joe has a credit of 40 BTS, so he's owed 60 BTS.
Since 60 BTS is a sufficient amount Joe gets paid 15 BTS (60-45=15).

Fee's hurt miners with weak hashing power the most, and for this I have a possible solution to mitigate the fee-cost that I will discuss with my associates, as well as BCL.

Thank you. Without logging of the prior rounds mining, there would be zero point for anyone with lower hashing power to mine.

Also is there a plan to have stats like the old site with the payout profitability and details on the site?

Things are working good on my side for x11 and sha256.

http://216.146.143.200/Dashboard/User?address=www.minebitshares-com

if you see 0 for a prediction it doesn't necessarily mean 0, but more so indeterminate -- keep in mind these are estimates so they're not necessarily super accurate.
the credit system is a great idea just received the first new pool payout thanks coming along good

Offline hybridd

• View Profile
  • BitShares: hybr1d
Alright, I've implemented a credit system. Let me explain how it works since it will apply to some of you on the next payout cycle.

Joe is mining, but doesn't have the most hashing power in the world. For sake of simplicity, let's assume Joe wants to be paid in BTS (and not another asset). Our pool requires you to have mined a minimum of 45 BTS, since we assume transferring could cost upto 45 BTS, thus if you mine 50 BTS in a cycle, you're paid 5 BTS (50-45=5).

cycle 1:
Joe mines 20 BTS.

cycle 2:
Joe mines 20 BTS
Since 40 BTS is still not a sufficient amount, Joe's credit is updated to 40 BTS.

cycle 3:
Joe mines 20 BTS.

Fee's hurt miners with weak hashing power the most, and for this I have a possible solution to mitigate the fee-cost that I will discuss with my associates, as well as BCL.

Thank you. Without logging of the prior rounds mining, there would be zero point for anyone with lower hashing power to mine.

Also is there a plan to have stats like the old site with the payout profitability and details on the site?

http://216.146.143.200/Dashboard/User?address=www.minebitshares-com

if you see 0 for a prediction it doesn't necessarily mean 0, but more so indeterminate -- keep in mind these are estimates so they're not necessarily super accurate.
http://sharebits.io - #sharebits "person" amount asset - Start tipping on bitsharestalk today!
Developer @ Freebie

Offline JWF

• Bought BTS seeds cheap, now I'm watching them grow
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
  • BitShares: jwf

cycle 1:
Joe mines 20 BTS.

cycle 2:
Joe mines 20 BTS

cycle 3:
Joe mines 20 BTS.

Tuck Fheman

Any plans to merge mine LTC/DOGE/VIA?

Unfortunately at present the merge mining in the pool is not supported as of yet. However, we are reviewing to see if it is something we can do sooner rather than later.

coo

Offline hybridd

• View Profile
  • BitShares: hybr1d

cycle 1:
Joe mines 20 BTS.

cycle 2:
Joe mines 20 BTS

cycle 3:
Joe mines 20 BTS.

http://sharebits.io - #sharebits "person" amount asset - Start tipping on bitsharestalk today!
Developer @ Freebie

iHashFury

All mining ports I'm using are working well:

Scrypt - A2 mini 24MH:
stratum+tcp://mining.bunkermining.com:4445
stratum+tcp://mining.bunkermining.com:4449

SHA256 - Antminer 500GH:
stratum+tcp://mining.bunkermining.com:3339

I have also received my first Bunker Mining Payout from minebts1.bunkermining-com and my funds from the old setup.

Thanks

Offline btstip

• View Profile
  • BitShares: btstip-io
Hey fuzzy, here are the results of your tips...
Curious about BtsTip? Visit us at http://sharebits.io and start tipping BTS on https://bitsharestalk.org/ today!
Created by hybridd

Offline fuzzy

Thank you to who is participating in debugging and testing the pool!  You have all given a well-deserved HIGHFIVE for your achievement.  Pat yourselves on the back kids---cause you are special! :D

#sharebits "cass" 1 HIGHFIVE
#sharebits "Tuck Fheman" 1 HIGHFIVE
#sharebits "Brekyrself" 1 HIGHFIVE
#sharebits "kuro112" 1 HIGHFIVE   
#sharebits "oakmaster" 1 HIGHFIVE
#sharebits "hybridd" 1 HIGHFIVE
#sharebits "proctologic" 1 HIGHFIVE
#sharebits "abad812" 1 HIGHFIVE
#sharebits "BunkerChain Labs" 1 HIGHFIVE
#sharebits "Tuck Fheman" 1 HIGHFIVE
#sharebits "iHashFury" 1 HIGHFIVE
#sharebits "nethyb" 1 HIGHFIVE   
#sharebits "CalabiYau" 1 HIGHFIVE
#sharebits "JWF" 1 HIGHFIVE
« Last Edit: December 04, 2015, 09:22:31 am by fuzzy »
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline CalabiYau

x11 is working fine now - thank you for the fix !

Any plans to merge mine LTC/DOGE/VIA?

Unfortunately at present the merge mining in the pool is not supported as of yet. However, we are reviewing to see if it is something we can do sooner rather than later.
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Status Update

We manually paid out more miners today. 100% BTS once again!

More bugs were fixed.

We got X11 working. This was related to difficulty settings that were too high.

Pool total hash rates were added to the Dashboard.

We found issues in the pool difficulty that have been resolved and have also set some more ports for various difficulty levels for miners to specify depending on their gear.

Payouts took place today. An issue with assets was discovered and fixed. Will verify it was solved in the next payout.

Some coins that have been shown to have issues were removed.

We will continue to wait on features to be completed and continue to test until we can move to production.

Thanks to everyone who is pointing their miners at the various algos now so we can continue to test.
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+