Author Topic: Brownie price: Panic or not?  (Read 7782 times)

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
dump them as much as you want...people who understand what is happening here long term will gladly buy them..
bts/brownie @ 3 or 2 or 1 or 0.1 is irrelevant for those who believe... so keep dumping them if you wish...I am not able to earn them by participating in mumble sessions (timing issues), or code (i am useless coding) but I will be gladly buying them no matter what price whenever I have some money (damn Polo killed my dreams but will recover from my ashes eventually :))

Tuck Fheman

Brownies are being distributed like crazy and a lot of people are just dumping them on the market for one reason or another.

The obvious reason is that with the current brownie hyperinflation they really aren't worth a lot anymore, and will be worth even less in the future.

Wait a second.  Are you trying to say that if you have a fungible asset with a finite demand, and you dramatically increase supply it's going to somehow effect the value of this asset?

My god.  If this is true...  Someone has to warn the federal reserve.

***disclaimer***
The above is sarcasm.

Offline pc

• View Profile
    • Bitcoin - Perspektive oder Risiko?
  • BitShares: cyrano
What do you mean hyperinflation?  Aside from an ill-advised increase in supply (which some in the community were NOT happy about) from just over 8M to just over 9M soon after initial issuance, the supply hasn't changed at all.  Am I missing something?

My impression is that brownies are being given away much more generously than they used to be. I may be wrong of course. Check the forum and form your own opinion.

Besides, brownies are BM's own personal tool. Whatever he does with them (including supply changes) is not "the community"'s business.
Bitcoin - Perspektive oder Risiko? ISBN 978-3-8442-6568-2 http://bitcoin.quisquis.de

Offline tbone

• View Profile
  • BitShares: tbone2
Brownies are being distributed like crazy and a lot of people are just dumping them on the market for one reason or another.

The obvious reason is that with the current brownie hyperinflation they really aren't worth a lot anymore, and will be worth even less in the future.

What do you mean hyperinflation?  Aside from an ill-advised increase in supply (which some in the community were NOT happy about) from just over 8M to just over 9M soon after initial issuance, the supply hasn't changed at all.  Am I missing something?

Offline puppies

• View Profile
  • BitShares: puppies

Wait a second.  Are you trying to say that if you have a fungible asset with a finite demand, and you dramatically increase supply it's going to somehow effect the value of this asset?

My god.  If this is true...  Someone has to warn the federal reserve.

***disclaimer***
The above is sarcasm.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline pc

• View Profile
    • Bitcoin - Perspektive oder Risiko?
  • BitShares: cyrano

Bitcoin - Perspektive oder Risiko? ISBN 978-3-8442-6568-2 http://bitcoin.quisquis.de

38PTSWarrior

I just hope that holding is a good thing and that evrythang gonna be alright as I slowly drift into sleep.

Offline lil_jay890

• View Profile
Jah bless,
the brownie price.. no good or no problem?

ima no sure what am I to do. Some people seem to have many brownies and sell everything. Will the price go up again? WHelpp!!

Brownies are being distributed like crazy and a lot of people are just dumping them on the market for one reason or another.  I still think the minimum fair value per brownie is around 30bts, but that is only if some expected (and somewhat unexpected) sharedrops start happening.

38PTSWarrior

Jah bless,
the brownie price.. no good or no problem?

ima no sure what am I to do. Some people seem to have many brownies and sell everything. Will the price go up again? WHelpp!!