Author Topic: Brownie price: Panic or not?  (Read 7779 times)

38PTSWarrior

@jaran
 I cannot see your quote or post here.
@fav
Tapatalk states, after I click on “jaran quoted you“ that this topic is gone or that the thead is off limits for me. Did jaran delete his post? Thanks for checking.

38PTSWarrior

I just need someone to assist me with BORROW and other stuff.

Offline btstip

• View Profile
  • BitShares: btstip-io
Hey CRAPCOIN, here are the results of your tips...
Curious about ShareBits? Visit us at http://sharebits.io and start tipping BTS on https://bitsharestalk.org/ today!
Created by hybridd

Offline CRAPCOIN

• You can never have enough CRAPCOIN!
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: crap-coin

I would be happy if someone would help me to make some profit.

WOW!!!  So would I.  Couldn't say it any better than that.

Who will make us some profit?

I'll send you 36 LOLLIPOPS and 232 WET KISSES and 1 & 1/2  very exclusive, limited edition DACHAS with cream on top. All you have to do is make us some profit (but not in LOLLIPOPS, WET KISSES or DACHAS since I can get as many as I want of those).

This fairytale has been brought to you by onceuponatime  8)

CRAPCOIN is here to save the day!

#sharebits "onceuponatime" 100 CRAPCOIN
#sharebits "38PTSWarrior" 100 CRAPCOIN

Don't let it sit in your hands too long!
CRAPCOIN - Buy them on the DEX for .01 BTS each - https://goo.gl/9RNjnE

Offline onceuponatime

WOW!!!  So would I.  Couldn't say it any better than that.

Who will make us some profit?

I'll send you 36 LOLLIPOPS and 232 WET KISSES and 1 & 1/2  very exclusive, limited edition DACHAS with cream on top. All you have to do is make us some profit (but not in LOLLIPOPS, WET KISSES or DACHAS since I can get as many as I want of those).

This fairytale has been brought to you by onceuponatime  8)

38PTSWarrior

38PTSWarrior

Do you want to be my trading friends? I need someone to discuss things in private.

Tuck Fheman

It calmed down. Now also the obits don't sink so much anymore. The obits I have to hold, they were too expensive and I believe in it longterm.

Can someone explain to me why OBITS is falling already? Most people must be selling at a loss, right?

some bought at 16bts though I dont know how much. Still I think it should be worth waiting for at least the first buyback since it will be the biggest one.

Some bought lower than that.

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado
It calmed down. Now also the obits don't sink so much anymore. The obits I have to hold, they were too expensive and I believe in it longterm.

Can someone explain to me why OBITS is falling already? Most people must be selling at a loss, right?

some bought at 16bts though I dont know how much. Still I think it should be worth waiting for at least the first buyback since it will be the biggest one.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

38PTSWarrior

Maybe because their Nanocard did not get activated. I hope that within a few weeks and after some good news everything will turn again (if god exists and hears my prayers)..

Offline Frodo

• View Profile
  • BitShares: frodo

38PTSWarrior

I think I will just buy some bitBTC if nobody else says something..
"Take the BTC ride over Christmas because BTS will not rise a lot compared to BTC."
You want to buy with me together????   :) :)

« Last Edit: December 11, 2015, 12:21:23 am by 38PTSWarrior »

38PTSWarrior

It calmed down. Now also the obits don't sink so much anymore. The obits I have to hold, they were too expensive and I believe in it longterm. Strategy now: Drink a good glass of wine and watch my money haha.

I want to get into BTC now! Should I simply buy BTC with BTS or "BORROW" BTC?
Or something else?

Tuck Fheman

... I thought brownies would be worth something in the future, like a symbol of reputation or something.

There's always your transaction history (well up to a point, but hopefully that will be addressed as Dan said in the last hangout).  "I once had xxx,xxx Brownie.pts see!" ;)

That being said, personally I don't see Brownie.PTS as any sort of reputation gauge when anyone can buy them on the exchange like an account on BTT.

Now bm knows who he sent Brownie.PTS to so he can use it reliably as a reputation gauge, but I can't.

I have no idea if bm gave them to someone, they purchased them on the exchange, they were transferred between accounts using Sharebits as a mixing service or they sent @fuzzy half nude images for them. :P

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado
Eventual sharedrops will turn it around. I think it's normal for people to dump it if they can earn BTS from it but I thought brownies would be worth something in the future, like a symbol of reputation or something. Guess I was wrong. Still, future sharedrops on brownies might raise the price if you're that worried about it.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads