Author Topic: STEALTH Proposal Approved by 65% of Active Voters  (Read 3094 times)

Offline abit

• Committee member
    • View Profile
    • Abit's Hive Blog
  • BitShares: abit
  • GitHub: abitmore
10% is from BM alone...so I would not really say "widely accepted by the community"

Anyway, the only thing to do at this point is to hope that this feature will bring lots of new users and adoption for BTS sake...
No, it's not alone. BM is a proxy, he has many followers.
BitShares committee member: abit
BitShares witness: in.abit

Offline Bhuz

• Committee member
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: bhuz
10% is from BM alone...so I would not really say "widely accepted by the community"

Anyway, the only thing to do at this point is to hope that this feature will bring lots of new users and adoption for BTS sake...

Offline Riverhead

+5%
This is why I like voting by stake, its shows real stakeholders opinion without any noise.

hahaha

+1

Offline testz

+5%
This is why I like voting by stake, its shows real stakeholders opinion without any noise.

hahaha

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
The STEALTH proposal has been widely accepted by the community with almost 13% of total stake (~330M BTS) voting to implement the proposal.   Very view people actively rejected it.

well, actively rejecting it is just not a wise game strategy [as of right now]

so yes I am actively voting for it!!!

Is this approval something to celebrate and pride yourself...

well you think it is, so enjoy it....

hahaha
Lack of arbitrage is the problem, isn't it. And this 'should' solves it.

Offline GaltReport

The STEALTH proposal has been widely accepted by the community with almost 13% of total stake (~330M BTS) voting to implement the proposal.   Very view people actively rejected it.
+5% - Go forth and create this STEALH that you speak of!!

Offline Zapply

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Zapstar
In some cases (like mine) it got approved because there is currently no other proposal put forward by CNX.
E.g. if you turned Market Maker Incentivization into a worker proposal, I'd vote for it instead of the stealth proposal.

+5% +5% +5%

jakub

In some cases (like mine) it got approved because there is currently no other proposal put forward by CNX.
E.g. if you turned Market Maker Incentivization into a worker proposal, I'd vote for it instead of the stealth proposal.

Why couldn't you vote for both?
Because I know CNX resources are limited so voting for Liquidity and not voting for Stealth would be my way to prioritize Liquidity over Stealth.
But eventually I would support Stealth, just not now.

Actually having just one CNX is currently a serious bottleneck slowing down BitShares and causing quite unproductive debates on the forum.
So it's not financial limits (the blockchain has the funds and I guess is willing to spend them) but limited human resources that slow us down.

It's a big opportunity for other blockchain software companies (@Rune) but sadly it's not happening yet.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2015, 11:31:16 pm by jakub »

Offline onceuponatime

Why couldn't you vote for both?

jakub

Offline bitacer

« Last Edit: December 23, 2015, 09:07:02 pm by bitacer »

Offline bytemaster

For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.