Author Topic: January 2016 update  (Read 18036 times)

Offline DestBest

BitShares French ConneXion, le portail francophone BitShares.
BitShares French ConneXion, the BitShares french gateway.
www.bitsharesfcx.com

Offline Marky0001

• View Profile
pushing this thread up to remind cob, that 2 more months passed without anything being ready to present.

TravelsAsia

To make every day updates is not necessary

Until shareholder questions are addressed, I would recommend as much frequency as possible. I'd be more than happy with an actual project plan, status on the items and shareholder concerns addressed. Although not required, I know many are interested in how the initial investment was spent.

First vid released which is heading in the right direction!

https://vid.me/qtKs
« Last Edit: January 25, 2016, 11:22:35 pm by TravelsAsia »

38PTSWarrior

To make every day updates is not necessary

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

Do I read between the lines that BitSapphire jumped off the boat and is now fully in Factom/Pactum things?
Taulant is not responding to mails regarding BTS at all.

If this is true then what of the money they took for moonstone?
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

TravelsAsia

I'd love to see a project plan .

Offline Musewhale

• 丑,实在是太丑了 !
    • View Profile
You have to wonder where all the money went, at least for AGS there was a public list of expenses. Here I can't help feel like it's all gone to travelling and "networking", which I'm sure has been productive but there's been talk of websites and a wallet being developed, did that actually happen?

Oh and TroopeerS, really? Sounds like something for 10 year olds imo, and it makes no sense for an international product.

+5% +5% +5%
MUSE witness:mygoodfriend     vote for me

Offline bitcoin777

• View Profile
Still cannot import BTS key using key import tool. Button does NOTHING. What the hell?

Offline btswolf

Do I read between the lines that BitSapphire jumped off the boat and is now fully in Factom/Pactum things?
Taulant is not responding to mails regarding BTS at all.

Offline particlewave

• View Profile
Maybe supplant the old school, Morrisonesque image on the Peertracks webpage with multiple images reflecting various music gendres (e.g. rock, hip-hop/rap, pop, country, electronic, world). Collage, slideshow or fade images.

jaran

@TravelsAsia

100% agree with you.

Transparency and execution are key at this point.  Everything else is just smoke and mirrors. 

Without devs this project goes nowhere so I would like to see weekly updates on what exactly the devs built once they get them onboard :)

Offline Marky0001

• View Profile
@cob
I believe in this project. I'm only concerned about what we do differently starting today.

If we want to get this project really moving in the right direction for 2016, I'd recommend a lot more transparency on progress. I think an important lesson learned in this community was secret sauce solutions won't cut it. You have a great group of people here that want to see this project succeed,  As we're trying to get that momentum behind raising the MUSE price, i ask for the following committment.

Spend time daily giving us a real snapshot of everything from moonstone progress to the web site redesign to any pending issues. I think we're past worrying about competition stealing our ideas.

Aside from legal concerns, we need to get naked here. Much more tranparency with investors.

@jaran @Marky0001

As two holders that are have some major concerns, what do you think about what I wrote? I'm about today, no way to roll back into 2015.

you are basically saying the same as i think. cob should be more responsible for what he is saying. I mean this kind of story is so ponzi-esce, that he should give some more evidence that this project even exists.

To me there is a real 70%/30% chance of being a big ass fail.

I dont care about his smart explanations as long as their webpage sucks and nothing is even in alpha state.

TravelsAsia

Offline pendragon3

TravelsAsia

@cob
I believe in this project. I'm only concerned about what we do differently starting today.

If we want to get this project really moving in the right direction for 2016, I'd recommend a lot more transparency on progress. I think an important lesson learned in this community was secret sauce solutions won't cut it. You have a great group of people here that want to see this project succeed,  As we're trying to get that momentum behind raising the MUSE price, i ask for the following committment.

Spend time daily giving us a real snapshot of everything from moonstone progress to the web site redesign to any pending issues. I think we're past worrying about competition stealing our ideas.

Aside from legal concerns, we need to get naked here. Much more tranparency with investors.

@jaran @Marky0001

As two holders that are have some major concerns, what do you think about what I wrote? I'm about today, no way to roll back into 2015.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2016, 06:06:35 pm by TravelsAsia »