Author Topic: OBITS HODLERs, your money is in danger.  (Read 5570 times)

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
a) @bitcrab hasn't screwed anyone over yet
b) he merely proposed a change and started reasoning about it
c) people feel engaged by the proposal and rather kick him out of the committee than reason with him

We are yet to see a fully developed fee schedule that makes sense ..
Instead of turning this into a witch hunt, please take your time and fill out these forms:
https://github.com/BitShares-Committee/Instructions/blob/master/usd-denominated-fees/config-example.py
You can define your preferred USD-denominated fee for every operations, then post it publicly to discuss.

Offline fuzzy

just a heads up to all OBITS hodlers, by voting for Bitcrab, you're actively helping killing off obits / revenue based models.

1.The core idea is, as a DAC, Bitshares' goal is not to make more network money, its task is to provide an advanced, convenient and attractive and cheap platform, meanwhile provide chance and tools for every player here to make money.

2.Keeping high transfer fee and meanwhile putting much fund on refining the fee structure is the wrong way, we should move to the right way -  go back to the global lowest tranfer fee scheme.

3.The referral program does not fit Bitshares, we need to eliminate its bad effect.

let me remind you that without referral income, OL makes little profit, effectively killing OBITS purpose.

Seriously, @bitcrab who the hell are you and why should I vote for a "person" with no name, no face, or way to come get your ass when you f*ck over everything I am working on?

show your ass first please.

LOL..

@bitcrab i think he means noone knows who you are in real life and that it is hard to trust someone if there is little consequence to them for screwing someone over. 
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline bitcrab

• Committee member
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: bitcrab
  • GitHub: bitcrab
just a heads up to all OBITS hodlers, by voting for Bitcrab, you're actively helping killing off obits / revenue based models.

1.The core idea is, as a DAC, Bitshares' goal is not to make more network money, its task is to provide an advanced, convenient and attractive and cheap platform, meanwhile provide chance and tools for every player here to make money.

2.Keeping high transfer fee and meanwhile putting much fund on refining the fee structure is the wrong way, we should move to the right way -  go back to the global lowest tranfer fee scheme.

3.The referral program does not fit Bitshares, we need to eliminate its bad effect.

let me remind you that without referral income, OL makes little profit, effectively killing OBITS purpose.

Seriously, @bitcrab who the hell are you and why should I vote for a "person" with no name, no face, or way to come get your ass when you f*ck over everything I am working on?

show your ass first please.
Email:bitcrab@qq.com

Offline Shentist

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • metaexchange
  • BitShares: shentist
pls move it to the obits section.

Offline Bhuz

• Committee member
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: bhuz
By the way, who do I have to vote for in order to support the known humans?

I am a human.  I am willing to verify this by completing captchas if needed.

I have problems with captchas sometimes...  :o ...am I...  :o ...am I a computer?!  :o :o :o

Offline puppies

• View Profile
  • BitShares: puppies
By the way, who do I have to vote for in order to support the known humans?

I am a human.  I am willing to verify this by completing captchas if needed.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline yvv

• View Profile

If they can not make profit without referral income, their tokens are worthless.

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav
thanks for the info, but I thought I could only vote people "in"

If BitCrab is indeed Poloniex, and he just wants to lower his fees when transferring customer funds, then we might be in trouble fellas.

Let me know when the vote is being held so I can send my BTS to CCEDK.

bitcrab has no connection to poloniex (hopefully).

and ccedk does not vote at all with their user funds. (how it should be)

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/board,104.0.html check out proxies

Offline JonnyB

• View Profile
    • twitter.com/jonnybitcoin
Please vote out Bitcrab if you care about bitshares.

He has too much power, and is getting use of an exchanges votes.
He previously bullied the committee in to suspending forced settlement because he's done his maths wrong.
He is very pushy and I think he needd less votes.
I run the @bitshares twitter handle
twitter.com/bitshares

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav
@fav @kenCode don't you think you guys are over reacting.  If it somehow goes through (the proposal), then BM can vote in his delegates and restore the higher fee.

no, that's not how it works.

Offline topcandle

@fav @kenCode don't you think you guys are over reacting.  If it somehow goes through (the proposal), then BM can vote in his delegates and restore the higher fee.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline wallace

• View Profile

calm down, man... nobody is wrong here, we just stick to what we think is right
give me money, I will do...

Offline kenCode

• View Profile
    • Agorise

kenCode - Decentraliser @ Agorise
Matrix/Keybase/Hive/Commun/Github: @Agorise
www.PalmPay.chat

Offline CoinHoarder

• In Cryptocoins I Trust
    • View Profile
I will personally pull out of anything related with BitShares if this is voted out, as I will have no belief or incentive in the continuous pull for getting BTS and OpenLedger known worldwide.

Corporate fascism has arrived folks. Ironically someone I was debating about Bitshares warned me about it a week ago.

He offers everyone the smallest (overpriced) piece of the pie possible by offering OBITS for sale, and thus now he has a small army of keyboard warriors defending his interests at very little cost. The OBITS shareholders don't seem to realize just how small a piece of the pie they actually own judging by them defending Open Ledger's interests religiously. Well played Ronnie, well played. If I have to choose in between China and Open Ledger, I choose China all day long.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2016, 03:30:43 pm by CoinHoarder »
https://www.decentralized.tech/ -> Market Data, Portfolios, Information, Links, Reviews, Forums, Blogs, Etc.
https://www.cryptohun.ch/ -> Tradable Blockchain Asset PvP Card Game

Offline giant middle finger

• View Profile
do do

lol, note to self, no proofreading while stoned

oh, sorry, left the mic on