Author Topic: voting of refund400k from 50M to 1.48M, so I delete my old post  (Read 17257 times)

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

I am curious... was this posted AFTER listening to yesterdays hangout? Or just another random posting about dilution?

You do realize that our market cap went up higher than it has since November yesterday... and you are now coming here going on about shame.. it makes little sense.

So I am wondering if this was an intentional slam against what @bytemaster said yesterday.. or just random ranting with little to no correlation with how we are actually now starting to do BETTER in Bitshares WITH the Workers that are working.
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline BTSdac

• View Profile
  • BitShares: K1
please notice what I say

why not after you do good effort and wait btser to vote . I think if you do really useful work to bts, they must vote support to your worker.

then please explain to me what alt / baozi is doing just now. I certainly does not recognize any value brought to the ecosystem.

If this goes on .. and more shareholders support him .. he could essential force the network to stand still in development ..
the information I get :
btser that oppose dilution proxy to baozi ,
it is reasonable , many of them do not know code , so they really does not know what the developer do , so they just consider the result (price )
 though many people oppose, 1.14.17; 1.14.16; 1.14.30 are getting paid,
because others saw the really works developer do , like UI developing ,   
though some oppose ,most of btser saw the hard works , so they can get paid
so I think :
I think if you do really useful work to bts, they must vote support to your worker.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2016, 03:39:00 pm by BTSdac »
github.com :pureland
BTS2.0 API :ws://139.196.37.179:8091
BTS2.0 API 数据源ws://139.196.37.179:8091

Offline Musewhale

• 丑,实在是太丑了 !
    • View Profile
I have been wondering, why the AGS funds so soon  dry up, that's a big sum of money. I thought he would be able to support three or four years.
MUSE witness:mygoodfriend     vote for me

Offline BTSdac

• View Profile
So atm 1.14.17; 1.14.16; 1.14.30 are not getting paid? Meaning they can stop working at any time?
1.14.17; 1.14.16; 1.14.30 are getting paid

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado
So atm 1.14.17; 1.14.16; 1.14.30 are not getting paid? Meaning they can stop working at any time?
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
please notice what I say

why not after you do good effort and wait btser to vote . I think if you do really useful work to bts, they must vote support to your worker.

then please explain to me what alt / baozi is doing just now. I certainly does not recognize any value brought to the ecosystem.

If this goes on .. and more shareholders support him .. he could essential force the network to stand still in development ..

Offline BTSdac

• View Profile
are you shame?
think about many people do many thing for bts , but never ask to pay one bts ,  and also many investor lose their money by investing bts
are you shame?
So you're sitting there complaining about people not working for free to make you rich?

Are YOU shame?
please notice what I say

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

If we were baking a cake, you would be tasting it in the mixing bowl. Either help to bake, wait patiently or try a different recipe.

+5%

We need makers not fakers.
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline Zapply

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Zapstar
Dogecoin?
Dogecoin is dead! Enjoy the pumbs and dumps while they last! Shitcoins are pumped and dumped everyday.

If you only care about short term then you are probably right!

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/kingdom-enclava-smallest-country-europe-adopts-dogecoin-national-currency-1500415
« Last Edit: February 13, 2016, 12:59:51 pm by Zapply »

chryspano

look at the market depth , I'm not only talking about the price .

Even at its low point , Dogecoin has really deep market depth . That's the opposite sign of being dead .

I agree that dogecoin is doing much better right now, but long term I insist that it's dead. If i had to choose a crypto and have those funds locked for 3-5 years, I would definetly choose BTS with workers and inflation instead of BTS with no workers and zero inflation or dogecoin. 

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile
What exactly are you proposing to do? to stop every develpment and worker because you have inflation-phobia? Yes, lets wait a few years doing nothing, I'm sure the price will skyrocket that way!

Your "sure" is right on some level . Dogecoin has shown you .

Dogecoin?
Dogecoin is dead! Enjoy the pumbs and dumps while they last! Shitcoins are pumped and dumped everyday.

look at the market depth , I'm not only talking about the price .

Even at its low point , Dogecoin has really deep market depth . That's the opposite sign of being dead .
这个是私人账号,表达的一切言论均不代表任何团队和任何人。This is my personal account , anything I said with this account will be my opinion alone and has nothing to do with any group.

Offline Musewhale

• 丑,实在是太丑了 !
    • View Profile
Yes

you are correct

you are absolutely right

I am shame
we are shame
BitShares community is shame

Therefore you must sell your BTS
Now you must sell your BTS
Because we are shame, you must sell all your BTS right now, right now, today

thanks to Ethereum, there is now high volume for you to sell into

Now the time is October 20, 2014
i like it, how delicious  +5% +5% +5%
MUSE witness:mygoodfriend     vote for me

Offline Ben Mason

• Integrity & Innovation, powered by Bitshares
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: benjojo
If we were baking a cake, you would be tasting it in the mixing bowl. Either help to bake, wait patiently or try a different recipe.

chryspano

What exactly are you proposing to do? to stop every develpment and worker because you have inflation-phobia? Yes, lets wait a few years doing nothing, I'm sure the price will skyrocket that way!

Dogecoin?

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile

这个是私人账号,表达的一切言论均不代表任何团队和任何人。This is my personal account , anything I said with this account will be my opinion alone and has nothing to do with any group.