Author Topic: Introducing Cryptonomex International (CNI)  (Read 13730 times)

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile
just some curiosity  , has CNI helped CNX found funding yet ?

这个是私人账号,表达的一切言论均不代表任何团队和任何人。This is my personal account , anything I said with this account will be my opinion alone and has nothing to do with any group.

Offline kenCode

• View Profile
    • Agorise

+5% . You should create a troll worker proposal just in case to fight against these guys . And you should not fight it for free .

nah, i heard the Chinese don't like Workers ;)
kenCode - Decentraliser @ Agorise
Matrix/Keybase/Hive/Commun/Github: @Agorise
www.PalmPay.chat

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
A new company = Needs more money = You know what is coming next.
A seasoned expert in Finance = Needs more money = You know what is coming next.
A seasoned expert in IT = Needs more money = You know what is coming next.

Oh yeah Love you Stan.

Actually these people are bringing their own money to the joint venture
and have skills at raising funds and winning business from outside the BitShares universe.

That said, please send me 9 BTS in three easy payments to help cover postage and handling.

:)

WOW. That's amazing.  +5% +5%
Everything and Everyone that makes BTS a failure is warmly welcomed!

i love you guys ... just give it no chance before starting ... man ..
i begin to ask me how we thinking we're able to attract new people into BTS/CNI with this kind of attitude.

Seriously.  +5%
I honestly believe that some of the trolls here are being paid by outside companies, mainly from the BTC/ETH space. But, as Ghandi has said, first they ignore you, then laugh at you, then FIGHT you, then you win.

+5% . You should create a troll worker proposal just in case to fight against these guys . And you should not fight it for free .

:P :-*
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile

Oh yeah Love you Stan.

and have skills at raising funds and winning business from outside the BitShares universe.

That said, please send me 9 BTS in three easy payments to help cover postage and handling.

i begin to ask me how we thinking we're able to attract new people into BTS/CNI with this kind of attitude.

Seriously.  +5%
I honestly believe that some of the trolls here are being paid by outside companies, mainly from the BTC/ETH space. But, as Ghandi has said, first they ignore you, then laugh at you, then FIGHT you, then you win.

这个是私人账号,表达的一切言论均不代表任何团队和任何人。This is my personal account , anything I said with this account will be my opinion alone and has nothing to do with any group.

Offline kenCode

• View Profile
    • Agorise

Oh yeah Love you Stan.

Seriously.  +5%
kenCode - Decentraliser @ Agorise
Matrix/Keybase/Hive/Commun/Github: @Agorise
www.PalmPay.chat

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile

Oh yeah Love you Stan.

Give it a chance .. i'm in talk with Manuela ... wow ... she seems extremly suited for what BTS will need next ..
« Last Edit: February 23, 2016, 07:30:15 am by cass »
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile

Offline muse-umum

• BitShares everything
    • View Profile

Oh yeah Love you Stan.

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan

Oh yeah Love you Stan.

Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline muse-umum

• BitShares everything
    • View Profile

Oh yeah Love you Stan.

Offline Stan

• View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
I think this brings us to something like six independent organizations able to do development for BitShares.

There aren't many chains can make that claim.

Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline Stan

• View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
I guess my questions are all about the last point. Marketing and Management.

CNX or CNI in this case, is a complete separated identity from BitShares, but does BitShares now have a chance at a better marketing? I don't mean go out and advertise it like crazy but, assume your company develops a good feature (stealth, zero fees, etc), do you think now you will be able to make the most out of those positive situations? Or at least, the the potential new advertisement of CNX/CNI will benefit BitShares? And PR wise?

I'm always excited about the possible connections, contacts and resources every partner has but I guess that is asking too much. Hope you can at least answer this question.  - from the eyes of other crypto users - doesn't have a good reputation, so I think having partnerships with other crypto companies could help develop a better image for BitShares. Does any of your new partners have good relationships in the crypto industry? Any known companies working in this industry?

One last question. Was this the reason why CNX said they would develop some features free of charge?

The lesson learned about BitShares is that it is a platform that needs to be marketed to application developers who in turn market their application to consumers.  CNI will be working on both halves, which in turn should benefit BitShares.

We have effectively formed two independent companies each focused on what they can do best.

- CNX will focus on technical innovation and new ventures.
- CNI will focus on brand development and technology proliferation.

To the extent that these activities bring resources, applications, attention and users to BitShares we all benefit.

Bytemaster's free feature offer had nothing to with CNI. 
CNI will announce their own propositions and initiatives.

Offline bitmarket

• View Profile
    • BitShares TV
Host of BitShares.TV and Author of BitShares 101

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado
I guess my questions are all about the last point. Marketing and Management.

CNX or CNI in this case, is a complete separated identity from BitShares, but does BitShares now have a chance at a better marketing? I don't mean go out and advertise it like crazy but, assume your company develops a good feature (stealth, zero fees, etc), do you think now you will be able to make the most out of those positive situations? Or at least, the the potential new advertisement of CNX/CNI will benefit BitShares? And PR wise?

I'm always excited about the possible connections, contacts and resources every partner has but I guess that is asking too much. Hope you can at least answer this question.  - from the eyes of other crypto users - doesn't have a good reputation, so I think having partnerships with other crypto companies could help develop a better image for BitShares. Does any of your new partners have good relationships in the crypto industry? Any known companies working in this industry?

One last question. Was this the reason why CNX said they would develop some features free of charge?
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline Fox

Witness: fox