Author Topic: [ANN-Updated 5/5] Peerplays Prelaunch - Millions are Waiting For You!  (Read 92077 times)

Offline geniope

• View Profile
Peerplays is scam. Totally unresponsive team with totaly confused instructions on webpage!

Offline oakmaster

I did 2 transfers today one to livecoin.net and one to my openledger account neither one has been credited to either one of my accounts I contacted both and to what surprise no response so the question is how come ppy doesn't give you a transaction number or anything I used memo with both it doesn't even show the memo in my recent transactions so how do I get my transaction number and how long does it take for openledger to respond being I trusted them the most and sent 10 times the amount there than livecoin

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
As far as I remember I am afraid no. I think you should have imported to bts2 in order to be taken into account at the time of the ppy snapshot.
Sorry about that

Offline Bitty

• View Profile
And what about vested BTS from the merge of PTS, DNS, VOTE and AGS, ...
I just recently claim the vested BTS I had from the merge of PTS, DNS, VOTE and AGS, ...
Were they taken into account at the moment when the snapshot for Peerplays took place?

Thanks

Anyone?

Offline Bitty

• View Profile
And what about vested BTS from the merge of PTS, DNS, VOTE and AGS, ...
I just recently claim the vested BTS I had from the merge of PTS, DNS, VOTE and AGS, ...
Were they taken into account at the moment when the snapshot for Peerplays took place?

Thanks

Offline Bitty

• View Profile
Bitty,
I had to delete the last character because when I copied and pasted the key there was an extra space on the end.

Tried that but didn't make a difference.
The 'login & claim' button still does not light up...

Thanks for your help

Offline MarketingMonk

• Leading People to Freedom
    • View Profile
    • Cryptoversity - The online school for Bitcoin, cryptocurrencies and blockchains.
  • BitShares: marketing.monk
Bitty,
I had to delete the last character because when I copied and pasted the key there was an extra space on the end.

Offline Bitty

• View Profile
Where is the bts private key (redemption key called on peerplays.com) to be found in the bitshares 2.0 light client?

I found mine in Settings > Accounts > View Keys > Click the key icon > Click show next to private key > Enter wallet password
Tada!

Private key revealed :)
Make sure you do this from the account you sent your funds from obviously :)

Hi

Thanks for your answer but I can't find Accounts under Settings? I am running on OSX.

Thanks

Ok found it.
But in Peerplays core the “Login and Claim” button does not light up after typing the private key?

Offline Bitty

• View Profile
Where is the bts private key (redemption key called on peerplays.com) to be found in the bitshares 2.0 light client?

I found mine in Settings > Accounts > View Keys > Click the key icon > Click show next to private key > Enter wallet password
Tada!

Hi

Thanks for your answer but I can't find Accounts under Settings? I am running on OSX.

Thanks

Offline MarketingMonk

• Leading People to Freedom
    • View Profile
    • Cryptoversity - The online school for Bitcoin, cryptocurrencies and blockchains.
  • BitShares: marketing.monk

Tada!

Offline Bitty

• View Profile

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

Just curious... will Dan be working on the Peerplays project now that he has left Steem?

Dan's working on his new project EOS.

Hmm, yeah. I figured that out. Thanks!

I am skeptical to invest in Graphene forks that dan is not participating in, because all of them have failed and never made it to a public release. I hope Peerplays will run against the grain.

You can see we met all the milestones we set out to make last year. We are set to launch the blockchain May 30th. I can understand the issues with some individuals/groups in the past.. but we have already produced the code.. published a good portion of it already publicly.. and have been in communication with updates on a weekly basis on Beyond Bitcoin.

If this was May 2016 it would be a fair cautionary comment when we were just starting with only our whitepaper and our reputations.. but at this point I think it's be nulled.
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline CoinHoarder

• In Cryptocoins I Trust
    • View Profile
Just curious... will Dan be working on the Peerplays project now that he has left Steem?

Hmm, yeah. I figured that out. Thanks!

I am skeptical to invest in Graphene forks that dan is not participating in, because all of them have failed and never made it to a public release. I hope Peerplays will run against the grain.
https://www.decentralized.tech/ -> Market Data, Portfolios, Information, Links, Reviews, Forums, Blogs, Etc.
https://www.cryptohun.ch/ -> Tradable Blockchain Asset PvP Card Game

Offline sva_h4cky0

• onore dikeido
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: sva-h4cky0

where's to find more info about EOS?  :)
天の道を行き、総てを司る! Ten no michi o iki, subete o tsukasadoru!

Offline Tuck Fheman

Lucksacks.com - The Largest Cryptocurrency Freeroll Poker Site in the World!