Author Topic: Bytemaster and team are no longer working on Bitshares?  (Read 21137 times)

Offline lil_jay890

• View Profile
Here is a question for the trolls, is there any scenario in which bitshares does not go to the moon without someone being labeled a criminal/scammer???

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

No one is talking about bitshares being a scam here... we are talking (as the title of the thread says) about how the Larimers are no longer working on bitshares.  They have jumped to a new project in hopes that they can sell more investments.  Bitshares is beyond their control, so there is no longer any use for them to stay.

In my opinion I think CNX thought they could use the bts worker proposal system as a cash cow... but it backfired on them.
Imagine that, trying to profit of something you create. Shame on them.

If their only motivation was to scam, why give control to community? They gambled, rightfully that their vision of BTS was the best. The users  disagreed. Now they are considered criminals because they are applying the lessons learned elsewhere?

If cheating people out of money was their goal, I could think of a thousand easier ways considering as you say, "crypto investors are stupid"

You and Crispy are the ideal investors for the Larimers...

You will buy whatever they sell, AGS/PTS/DNS/BTSX/BTS/BTS2.0/Brownies/Steem, and defend their sale pitch to the death.  They crushed the shareholders in all but one of those investments, but don't worry I'm sure steem will follow in all it's predecessors footsteps.

Their is no point in arguing with fans like you guys, since you will cling to the hope that Dan is Steve Jobs until either your broke or he disappears.

Here's the pattern: 
-They create a coin that they heavily control
-Pump the shit out of it by making outlandish promises and creating FOMO (Top Secret Business's, soon to happen marketing campaigns, cool new features like Bond, Stealth and Liquidity Markets!,  whole countries using bitshares to vote, 10% sharedrop on all new blockchains based off the toolbox, Summer announcements and Winter Storm Warnings, Pump posts, and the outright saying that BTS will be worth just as much as ethereum in a few months)
-None of the above comes true... And I mean none of it.  No proposals and the promise of 10% sharedrop is debunked.
-Meanwhile they are unloading their shares on You and Crispy.
-Majority of the community figures this out and starts dumping as well, realizing they were screwed.
-They create a new coin and repeat the whole thing over again, promising that this investment is the one that will make you rich.

This isn't trolling, it's reciting of what has ACTUALLY happened.  They have literally done this with 8 different investments
« Last Edit: May 19, 2016, 04:08:32 pm by lil_jay890 »

chryspano

Call me asshole but Im bullish!

You are making the Trolls agry! stop that! You are not allowed to say such words! LOL

Oh the irony. The only troll I see in this thread is you @chryspano.
Then your "vision" needs fixed, nevertheless it's a really nice small first step but you have a lot of work left to do...

If you have to counter every critical position...
Don't make me laught... it's your problem if you can't read behind the lines.

If you want constructive critisism you are looking at the wrong thread, this is a troll lair.

Offline Pheonike

Here is a question for the trolls, is there any scenario in which bitshares does not go to the moon without someone being labeled a criminal/scammer???

No one is talking about bitshares being a scam here... we are talking (as the title of the thread says) about how the Larimers are no longer working on bitshares.  They have jumped to a new project in hopes that they can sell more investments.  Bitshares is beyond their control, so there is no longer any use for them to stay.

In my opinion I think CNX thought they could use the bts worker proposal system as a cash cow... but it backfired on them.
Imagine that, trying to profit off something you create. Shame on them.

If their only motivation was to scam, why give control to community? They gambled, rightfully that their vision of BTS was the best. The users  disagreed. Now they are considered criminals because they are applying the lessons learned elsewhere?

If cheating people out of money was their goal, I could think of a thousand easier ways considering as you say, "crypto investors are stupid"

« Last Edit: May 19, 2016, 03:51:59 pm by Pheonike »

Offline lil_jay890

• View Profile

unreadPostsSinceLastVisit

I for one miss seeing newmine's posts. He may have been a bit over the top, but hell there's been at least some truth to a lot of what he's said over time. BitShares needs its critics so it can know what it's doing wrong and find ways to fix the problem through open discussion. But I see everyone's ready to just grab a pitchfork around here and demand silence from any who dare speak ill of the almighty BTS.

::)

I agree. Sometimes I disagree with NewMine. Sometimes I agree. Sometimes he was right and I was wrong. Welcome back NewMine.

Offline Pheonike

Offline Frodo

• View Profile
  • BitShares: frodo

You are making the Trolls agry! stop that! You are not allowed to say such words! LOL

Oh the irony. The only troll I see in this thread is you @chryspano . If you have to counter every critical position with "look them trolls" you are probably way too invested.

Bitsharestalk has been extremely interesting to follow since the beginning but I fear that this time is officially over now. And steem has yet to prove that it can provide the same experience.

chryspano

chryspano

Other than that...
guys please leave the trolls some time to rest!

I'm sure they will not miss the oportunity to open a new thread later to express their "legitimate concerns" again and again and again...

Btw I still can't understand why they also become angry when we call them by their real names...

Offline bitsharesbrazil

• View Profile
bitcointalk ANN https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1084460.0
chat, post, promote it!!!!!!!! Stan help to improve OP!

Offline Tuck Fheman

Wasn't the site updated and now if just one downvote is cast (before 2 upvotes I believe) the set of voting icons disappears from the main page, the post is marked as read and the summary is removed from displaying or am I wrong?  I could be wrong, but that is just what appears to happen now. The only way you can upvote those post is to come across one and click to view it. But it appears users are being discouraged from viewing them by a single downvote. That's not exactly a "community's downvotes". I get why it's being done, but I don't agree with the current implementation. Someone can sick the bot on them (like "someone" has the gardenlady, but in a good way) and as soon as they post they are downvoted into most never looking at the post because they will assume it's spam or not worthwhile.

You should mention that on STEEM. I'll upvote your discussion of it. I hadn't realized that was what was happening, but we cannot let one downvote have that much of a detrimental effect.

I'm good. I don't see the point in moving a current conversation from here to Steemit just for an upvote, but thanks for the offer. ;)

Example : https://goo.gl/6rul3Y

5 upvotes, 1 downvote and 15 comments and it's voting icons are removed from main pages.

« Last Edit: May 19, 2016, 04:37:02 am by Tuck Fheman »
Lucksacks.com - The Largest Cryptocurrency Freeroll Poker Site in the World!

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile

Wasn't the site updated and now if just one downvote is cast (before 2 upvotes I believe) the set of voting icons disappears from the main page, the post is marked as read and the summary is removed from displaying or am I wrong?  I could be wrong, but that is just what appears to happen now. The only way you can upvote those post is to come across one and click to view it. But it appears users are being discouraged from viewing them by a single downvote. That's not exactly a "community's downvotes". I get why it's being done, but I don't agree with the current implementation. Someone can sick the bot on them (like "someone" has the gardenlady, but in a good way) and as soon as they post they are downvoted into most never looking at the post because they will assume it's spam or not worthwhile.

You should mention that on STEEM. I'll upvote your discussion of it. I hadn't realized that was what was happening, but we cannot let one downvote have that much of a detrimental effect.

Offline Empirical1.2

• View Profile
And most importantly...they already have (as one of the first orders of business) the bots to auto vote up or down posts by accounts they like/dislike...one of the parameters is even to do such burial in 0 seconds after a post. It is a no brainer that such automation on account and not posts voting, is so simple and easy to 'improve' to next include new accounts to be destroyed for simply voting 'for' a post by an account on the blacklist of the vote-masters...  Now each poster not only should not express a different opinion, but should restrain from even voting for something that the masters might not like, for the fear of being auto-blacklisted.
censorship automation nice steaming touch to the already existing total control  monopoly...
Why did you know so much, Tony? When you started to hate sth, you look into it to find more reasons to amplify the hate? Why not save some time & just ignore it?

Trolls can't ignore, they have to feed on something or else wither and die.

What I find hilarious is whenever we bring up actual real issues about the larimers and their massive screwing  and probably illegal actions against their shareholders (of various instruments), we get labeled as trolls.  No rebuttals, just dumb ass one liners and pictures of caves and bridges.

Please someone tell me how the larimers have not screwed their shareholders in every investment vehicle they have ever sold.  You may think your on the rocketship with steem, but why would you think it would end up any different from any other investment they sold to you?

Why not hold then accountable for at least one project instead of following them blindly until you're bankrupt?
This is all experimental high risk stuff. What I find amazing is how people complain about all rules and regulations of the fiat world and then the minute something doesn't go the way they expect, they want to drag all that stuff to crypto. If you want rules and regulations, why he'll are you messing with crypto??? Stay in the fiat world where it's "safe".

That's your response? Because in crypto it's OK to screw your shareholders because it is " high risk " investing?

If this is the prevailing rational, no wonder there are so many crypto scams.  The same people can rip you off not just once but multiple times and you just keep on buying new investments from the same people... Never holding them accountable, just praying they find the holy grail (they did find the holy grail, sucker's with money).

I bought more bitshares today. You think that I am a sucker. I get that. Now, are you just going to hang around here telling me that over and over again as I increase my holdings? What's the point?

No we don't think you're a sucker for buying BTS, but others might...

Proposals are based in part on what resources are available to work on them.
Resources are hired based on the availability of stable funding.
A constant battle over who controls the funding light switch means no one dares hire against any line item.
So the resources remain allocated elsewhere.

Voting is overrated.  I wouldn't want to ride on an aircraft controlled by voting passengers.
Give me a benevolent whale any day.
:)
If you want to take the island burn the boats

Offline onceuponatime

That's why they want everyone to move over to steem... So the Larimer Lemmings can downvote anyone who doubts the messiah.

@BitcoinJesus2.O

The filtering of spam is accomplished at steemit.com by the community's downvotes, not a moderator's.

You may be right. If so, I didn't  know that. I hope someone more knowledgeable will post here to clarify this.