Author Topic: Smartcoin/UIA interest?  (Read 2572 times)

Offline pc

• View Profile
    • Bitcoin - Perspektive oder Risiko?
  • BitShares: cyrano

Glad to hear it, but BM hasnt talked about this for ages and hes the only one capable of developing it.

He's definitely *not* the only one. We have very capable developers in this community.
What we're lacking ATM is a driving force, and funding.
Bitcoin - Perspektive oder Risiko? ISBN 978-3-8442-6568-2 http://bitcoin.quisquis.de

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

And we seem to have given up on the better way to get interest, which was p2p lending/bond market.
Given up? Not me. Still in talks with people that can help fund or even develop it. In fact, there are than one party interested in doing this ..
but as you know ... developing for graphene isnt as easy as putting together javascript snippets

Glad to hear it, but BM hasnt talked about this for ages and hes the only one capable of developing it.

???
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline speedy

• View Profile
  • BitShares: speedy
And we seem to have given up on the better way to get interest, which was p2p lending/bond market.
Given up? Not me. Still in talks with people that can help fund or even develop it. In fact, there are than one party interested in doing this ..
but as you know ... developing for graphene isnt as easy as putting together javascript snippets

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc

Offline speedy

• View Profile
  • BitShares: speedy

Offline cryptillionaire

• View Profile
Hey,

I remember that BTSX used to advertise 5% interest on all smartcoins/anything - does anyone have links to the reasoning behind removing interest on these assets?

Such interest was a major initial selling point for me when I first got into BTSX, was it the case that 5% was too much or that the system became incompatible with the new BTS system?

Thanks,
Cryptillionaire.