Author Topic: [ANN] ptsweb.beeeeer.org - Protoshares mining sub-pool  (Read 414815 times)

Offline curiouser

• View Profile
Re: [ANN] ptsweb.beeeeer.org - Protoshares mining sub-pool
« Reply #1263 on: February 21, 2014, 10:30:47 pm »
I am seeing a 7.55% reject rate.  I don't have a record from before, but don't think it was that high.  Running a 270x/clpts.
PTS: PgMZYufqBS5MSoRuX1sMTgP7Tv37P4owRx

Offline justmwa

• View Profile
    • PTS Stats!
« Reply #1262 on: February 21, 2014, 10:25:46 pm »
Stats update:
get notified by email when a new block is found! You can enter your email on the web page, validate it and there you go  ;D
Unpaid PTS Stats
PTS:PhE77ocVCEaQVdxHHsMHixyBqrhiPhpdEw XPM:AZr7WijkyktevRvdyCCjrvti39hp5mw6Tj BTC:1GFHGxticHrtpXuavh3jMjGmfFVCT2zExM

Offline morecpmplz

• View Profile
« Reply #1261 on: February 21, 2014, 09:20:51 pm »
Someone kick him off!  :-\

Offline wsnnwa

• View Profile
« Reply #1260 on: February 21, 2014, 09:15:47 pm »
The monster below recently started mining on the pool, this guy has to have over 1mill c/m.

"Pra7CmiuQKR1wnTS4Ps8KfG4bpA1kzse4B": 3.6886357952192643

Offline morecpmplz

• View Profile
« Reply #1259 on: February 21, 2014, 08:58:25 pm »
I'm also seeing an increased amount of rejects.

[STATS] 2014-Feb-21 15:56:46 | 13563.45 c/m | 53.20 sh/m | VL: 19899 (97.08%), RJ: 593 (2.89%), ST: 6 (0.03%)
[STATS] 2014-Feb-21 16:02:17 | 4235.97 c/m | 16.30 sh/m | VL: 5957 (94.78%), RJ: 327 (5.20%), ST: 1 (0.02%)
« Last Edit: February 21, 2014, 09:03:09 pm by morecpmplz »

Offline wsnnwa

• View Profile
« Reply #1258 on: February 21, 2014, 08:49:27 pm »
can you specify some details, like: % of rejects before and now, what miner/os are you using?

is somebody else seeing effects like this?

the (security) changes i've made shouldn't result in more rejects. but if you encounter reconnects, that could be the effect of the changes yesterday.

- xolokram

As of the time stamp on this message, I restarted my clpts miner and after 30min rejection rates appear to be my normal 1.5% rate... however they were higher when I checked the miner... I almost want to say the spike in rejects seems to chime in with the spike in users added to the pool...

checking the website below with my PTS address...

http://mypts.eu.org/

I notice two time periods where my shares per minute dropped about 10% and the pool shares greatly increased... so I'm assuming the large spikes in users pointing over possibly created the higher rejection rate... just a theory... however shortly after those time periods my shares go back to normal which is my whole basis for this thought... those numbers seem to match up with my increased rejection rate.

could some of the high rejection rates be caused by slow internet access to the pool? meaning people far away from its location respond slowly with shares found and they get rejected?

I'm also having an increased amount of rejections. The pool has seen over 2x sh/m increase over the last 24h.

Offline Darkbane

• View Profile
« Reply #1257 on: February 21, 2014, 08:30:09 pm »
can you specify some details, like: % of rejects before and now, what miner/os are you using?

is somebody else seeing effects like this?

the (security) changes i've made shouldn't result in more rejects. but if you encounter reconnects, that could be the effect of the changes yesterday.

- xolokram

As of the time stamp on this message, I restarted my clpts miner and after 30min rejection rates appear to be my normal 1.5% rate... however they were higher when I checked the miner earlier... I almost want to say the spike in rejects seems to chime in with the spike in users added to the pool...

After letting the miner run for a while, I am now noticing the rejects are starting to climb again... already up to 4% and rising... (10min later its down to 2% again, it seems to be all over the board today)

clpts 0.1.4
windows 8.1 64bit

seems ypool is having issues the last 24 hours with downtime and people are jumping all over with their miners... someone there mentioned another DDOS attack on things causing issues...
« Last Edit: February 21, 2014, 09:07:59 pm by Darkbane »

Offline Darkbane

• View Profile
« Reply #1256 on: February 21, 2014, 08:16:18 pm »
I don't know if I am mining anything. I dont know how close or far I am from 0.2 PTS. I don't know if beeeeer is a scam or not as other coins have problems too. In other words I'm completely in the dark. I'm expecting all my mined coins to be eaten.
I just hope that this next month really is the end of PTS.
Never again!

Visit...

http://mypts.eu.org/

you can enter your PTS address, and it will give you an overwhelming amount of information about the beeeer pool and your personal stats... you will see that in the past 24 hours the amount of miners on this pool has TRIPLED, so I can only imagine the stress it is putting on the current system...

this page will show you blocks found, the block reward, your pay for that block, how many shares you made for that block, and then it will show how many shares the ENTIRE pool made for the block... which shows there is a HUGE spike in people coming over to the pool... if you look at the block history the past couple days...

Offline xolokram

• beeeeer.org
    • View Profile
« Reply #1255 on: February 21, 2014, 05:44:41 pm »
hi,
sorry for the late and *spoiler* unstatisfying reply:
i'm currently busy fixing the primecoin pool backend

i'll come back here later and answer the questions once i'm done there. sorry.

- xolokram

ps. i'm available on the irc channel for easy questions, but i'm busy, so don't expect quick answers :)
stats for pts@beeeeer.org
BTC: 1S4kxaF4ro17qThUz4hQwAoiXzCWdzwdb | LTC: LMgYASNbAgGUG6fhw1xdMAWSbMiWjNNGgo
XPM: AJhA1PGbNM94ZmsJvVVM5FfbE9SdxiMzgd | PTS: PbfspbvSWxYqrp3DpRH7bsrmEqzY3418Ap

Offline mining

• View Profile
« Reply #1254 on: February 21, 2014, 05:08:02 pm »
@deadgoat

beeeeer is not a scam

Offline beatfried

• View Profile
« Reply #1253 on: February 21, 2014, 12:17:19 pm »
I also had pretty high rejection rate yesterday evening but can't tell exact numbers.
But I got disconnect some times because of 14(?) rejects in a row...

Offline deadgoat

• View Profile
« Reply #1252 on: February 21, 2014, 10:38:12 am »
I don't know if I am mining anything. I dont know how close or far I am from 0.2 PTS. I don't know if beeeeer is a scam or not as other coins have problems too. In other words I'm completely in the dark. I'm expecting all my mined coins to be eaten.
I just hope that this next month really is the end of PTS.
Never again!

Offline bizthinker

• View Profile
« Reply #1251 on: February 21, 2014, 08:05:26 am »
Besides, there is one machine which is running opencl ptsminer of girino. Before yesterday, it only get 1 or 2 rejetion per day. But from yesterday, it's rejection rate is 30% so far.

Offline bizthinker

• View Profile
« Reply #1250 on: February 21, 2014, 08:02:14 am »
@xolokram,
What I using is ptsminer0.7 linux sse4. The most of miners rejection over 20%, but not all. Before yesterday rebooting, It look not like this.
From payout log, also can see this. Before yesterday, I can get 0.2+pts per block, but yesterday, I only get 0.1 per block.
Could you have a look what happened?

Offline justmwa

• View Profile
    • PTS Stats!
« Reply #1249 on: February 21, 2014, 07:51:29 am »
I had some high rejections rate yesterday, but this morning it's ~2%, acceptable I guess.
By the way, can you update WW @ # again?  8)
Unpaid PTS Stats
PTS:PhE77ocVCEaQVdxHHsMHixyBqrhiPhpdEw XPM:AZr7WijkyktevRvdyCCjrvti39hp5mw6Tj BTC:1GFHGxticHrtpXuavh3jMjGmfFVCT2zExM