Author Topic: transfer issue  (Read 6121 times)

Offline nmywn

• View Profile
Well, it looks like something wrong with your connection/machine. I don't understand tech enough to give you advices. Maybe ask your provider.

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
Are we allowed to have these connection problems with this market cap? My internet runs on 50mbps so it is not what you would call slow..

I am not a tech guy so I don't know what should be done, but something should be done..After all we want to bring this decentralized exchange to the unbanked masses who may have much worst connections than me.

Offline nmywn

• View Profile
Connection problems.

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
hhhmmm...interesting... I can not transfer outside my own accounts even from web openledger wallet...So it is not a problem of too many keys..

Any other account that does not belong to me is "unknown account"

Any help is appreciated!

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
Hi guys,

Once synchronized I try to transfer from my account to another account outside of my control and I can't. If I put whichever account which is not in my wallet I get a message "unknown account" and does not allow me to transfer. I am on windows and use the latest version of the light wallet. I can only make transfers between accounts of this same wallet..

I was thinking that it may be due to many keys under this wallet and this would be the reason that I struggle to synchronize. But once synchronized it is strange that I cannot transfer to other accounts and all accounts are "unknown accounts"

Anyone knows what this is and how to resolve this?