Author Topic: Withdrawal issues  (Read 5476 times)

Offline calmus-a

I also have a withdrawal issue. A withdrawal of Open.Waves was successful today; with Open.LTC to a bitstamp litecoin wallet it failed. I don't have those sent LTC anymore, hope and expect to get it back.

Offline caty6

Same here...Staying away from this platform. Whats the point in trading if you cannot withdraw you crypto

Offline ParadoximA

• View Profile
  • BitShares: bob-bot
I've also got an issue with Ethereum that failed to withdraw.

What cryptocurrency are you all using when you withdraw now? Have you got a reliable method?

Offline water292

• View Profile
How do you find the operation ID, the column is not there on openledger.io for me, and how did it finally get resolved, telegram isn't working for me either.

SOLVED for me.

My advice is to be persistant (but respectful) on Telegram if you get no response otherwise: https://t.me/FAQ_OpenLedgerDEX

Two weeks and I'm still waiting for a response to my ticket.

I have been reaching out on Telegram as well, but to no avail so far... :(

Four weeks now and a promise of "will be resolved soon". It's been another week since that vague promise.

What is going on?

Offline simonBTSBTC

6 hours waiting for a small BTC transfer out of Open Ledger to external wallet. Can someone please explain what's happening?

BTS account
a5678057fu7839c37a0477b7d7c0f262ac

Operation ID

Support ticket #1496

I transferred from other accounts and they all cleared in 30 minutes or so.

Offline cryptkoin

I'm having a MAJOR issue with the same problem. It has been two days with no funds arriving in my ETH wallet.
Support Ticket #1360

I'm having anxiety attacks right now.  :'( :'( :'(  What's going on?
Does OpenLedger require some sort of identity verification on large transactions?

I did a .04 ETH withdrawal just now. It IMMEDIATELY showed up in my wallet.

:) :) :) ••• UPDATE •••  :) :) :)
Issue has been resolved by OpenLedger tech support! I'm happy to have the funds in my ETH wallet now. WHEW! What a weight off my shoulders. I did ask if there's anything I could do to avoid this happening again in the future. Their response was that there was no mistake on my part. That if it happens again I should just submit another Support Ticket just like this one.  ???

Four weeks now and a promise of "will be resolved soon". It's been another week since that vague promise.

What is going on?

Offline cryptkoin

I'm having a MAJOR issue with the same problem. It has been two days with no funds arriving in my ETH wallet.
Support Ticket #1360

I'm having anxiety attacks right now.  :'( :'( :'(  What's going on?
Does OpenLedger require some sort of identity verification on large transactions?

I did a .04 ETH withdrawal just now. It IMMEDIATELY showed up in my wallet.

Offline doyoubit

• View Profile
Good news, received a response and most withdrawals issues resolved

Offline doyoubit

• View Profile
I am having the same problem, transfers not working and various other glitches and no response from support. Sent an email directly to Ronny yesterday and no response yet either. Support ticket #978 and #1214
« Last Edit: November 07, 2017, 02:31:23 pm by doyoubit »

I'm having an issue with withdrawal myself.

So far it's been one week and a standard reply of "Your request was forwarded to our technical department, you will get an answer after they check and solve it.". My ticket no. #987

I really hope their support is reading this and following up on all their tickets.

Offline gsreddy

• View Profile
I am unable to withdraw my coins from bitshares using open ledger. I tried to send OMG and Ethereum coins to my personal wallet but there was no response. Why is it so?
« Last Edit: October 29, 2017, 06:21:18 pm by gsreddy »