Author Topic: 17 days. Will my ticket ever be answered?  (Read 3746 times)

Offline cylemmulo

Hit the month mark now boys. God help you if you're trying to recover a lot of money.

Offline cylemmulo

Offline cylemmulo

I appreciate you checking it, and I understand you're busy, but I keep getting told "I was answered"

I've had 3 "answers"

3 days after "Your request is being forwarded to tech the tech department"  not an answer
13 days after no words, just a screenshot that didn't show anything, but was marked as resolved.
17 days after, "you are being forwarded to technical support" basically the first response from 14 days earlier.

I understand that like every exchange you guys are slammed. I wouldn't be as upset if I didn't get my ticket "resolved" with 0 resolution or explanation aside from a screenshot. Along with I saw people with tickets in the 3700-3900s saying they had resolutions. Though I can't say if those problems resolved themselves or tech support did.

Offline ccedk_pro

• OpenLedger. Blockchain powered. People driven.
    • View Profile
    • OpenLedger DEX
Ticket 3193. I just want my 17k doge that was sent to my account. I got one "solution" of a screenshot, showing my account definitely did not contain 17k doge, and that was it. No comment, no reason why. What I've tried forums, telegram, tickets. Like what is needed for this??

You were answered yesterday, and yes - we are working on your issue. Please wait a while. Unfortunately I don't have ETA, but your funds will be sent to you.
OpenLedger - Truly decentralized crypto trading platform for novice and professional traders

Offline cylemmulo

Offline sschiessl

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: sschiessl

Offline cylemmulo

Ticket 3193. I just want my 17k doge that was sent to my account. I got one "solution" of a screenshot, showing my account definitely did not contain 17k doge, and that was it. No comment, no reason why. What I've tried forums, telegram, tickets. Like what is needed for this??