Author Topic: Proxy:B-DEX  (Read 1292 times)

Offline vianull

• View Profile
    • bts.ai
  • BitShares: vianull
Re: Proxy:B-DEX
« Reply #15 on: July 04, 2019, 05:20:42 pm »
 Coinegg's weight has been removed.  Thanks for reminding , and we will pay more attention on price feeding.
We are https://bts.ai  team
Please Vote for Us:  witness.hiblockchain
请投票支持比特股见证人: witness.hiblockchain

Offline BTSMoon

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2019, 06:25:48 am »
Please Unvote 9 Witnesses that have No Feed Global Protection for BitUSD.

liondani, verbaltech2, delegate-1.lafona, xn-delegate, abc123, xman, fox, roelandp, in.abit

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=28662.msg332430;topicseen#msg332430

Offline Thul3

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2019, 12:22:23 pm »
I downvoted early today bitspark as committee when reading the past days his reckless opinion.
We had just an argument that he would let the GS on USD happen and that he thinks we shouldn't defend the bad debt holders as it's their own fault.

I got mad because the GS Protection was voted in to give borrowers a safer feeling of taking debt and also because i don't want to lose a part of the community again.

It seems they give a fuck about community members getting rekt should a GS happen.
They talk random shit but not how to grow the community.

I will open a new Thread about it soon so people can watch themself what kind of argumention they have.

I really feel upset because they give crap about other peoples money and their ignorance and ideology argumentation boils your blood

Offline ioBanker

« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2019, 09:27:16 pm »
I wish you the best luck, such a dynamic authority and control would always be the most important positive player within the bitshares network.
Be part of the change and vote for the bitshares-vision proxy!
Committee account: iobanker-core
Ammar Yousef - CEO @ ioBanker OÜ

Offline biophil

• Professor of Computer Science
    • View Profile
    • My Academic Website
  • BitShares: biophil
« Reply #19 on: July 23, 2019, 08:48:22 pm »
I downvoted early today bitspark as committee when reading the past days his reckless opinion.
We had just an argument that he would let the GS on USD happen and that he thinks we shouldn't defend the bad debt holders as it's their own fault.

I got mad because the GS Protection was voted in to give borrowers a safer feeling of taking debt and also because i don't want to lose a part of the community again.

Understanding and implementing undercollateralization protection in a way that does not involve GS will be one of the main focuses of my university research project. Obviously there are a lot of difficult tradeoffs to consider (liquidity versus accurate pegging versus strict collateral requirements) and my goal with the project is to take a comprehensive view of the problem and develop a framework that lets us optimize the tradeoffs. Would you consider supporting with your vote for worker 1.14.204?
Support our research efforts to improve BitAsset price-pegging! Vote for worker 1.14.204 "201907-uccs-research-project."

Offline Thul3

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 10, 2019, 10:36:52 pm »
Upvoted today  Bitshares UI worker

I upvoted Bitshares UI worker for 7 days so there will be enough funds to release the new updated UI.
The updated UI is urgently needed since it also contains the fix for market fee claim error and more important the cookie session for the refferal system which is a major point for any refferal offer.

« Last Edit: September 10, 2019, 10:41:20 pm by Thul3 »

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
« Reply #21 on: September 11, 2019, 12:36:57 pm »
Upvoted today  Bitshares UI worker

I upvoted Bitshares UI worker for 7 days so there will be enough funds to release the new updated UI.
The updated UI is urgently needed since it also contains the fix for market fee claim error and more important the cookie session for the refferal system which is a major point for any refferal offer.
+5%
Give BitShares a try! Use the http://testnet.bitshares.eu provided by http://bitshares.eu powered by ChainSquad GmbH