Author Topic: cn-vote投票公示  (Read 164601 times)

Offline cn-vote

• View Profile
1.发起投票:撤销roelandp见证人投票
2.  理由: roelandp未实行usd区黑天鹅保护,四次喂价检查中两次过低
3.  方式:由cn-vote工会核心群发起投票。
4:结果:半数投票通过,执行结果,予以撤票。

if you ask me, common courtesy would be to establish contact to the witness before such action. Losing him would be a big loss to the whole network.

roelandp is super responsive and active, e.g. yesterday he adjusted his .pricefeed very quickly due to the ZB issue.

------

如果您问我,通常的礼貌是在采取这种行动之前与证人建立联系。 失去他将对整个网络造成巨大损失。

roelandp具有超强的响应能力和主动性,例如 昨天,由于ZB问题,他很快调整了price feed。

Thank you for your advice, you are right.

In fact, we have established a lot of communication channels, which will eliminate many unnecessary misunderstandings.

Offline cn-vote

• View Profile
尊敬的CN-Vote,

ZB修复问题后,我使用了错误的配置文件。 此配置文件没有“ global_settlement_protection”。 很抱歉您的错误并冒着您的资金风险。

希望您能原谅我并重新考虑为我作证。

对于您下次亲自与我联系,我真的很希望这样做,这是由我的价格供稿中使用了错误的config.yaml文件引起的。

谢谢您的考虑,

Roelandp

===============

Dear CN-Vote,

I was using the wrong config file after the ZB fixing issue. This config file did not have the "global_settlement_protection" . I am sorry for the mistake and risking your funds.

I hope you can forgive me and reconsider voting for me as a witness.

For the next time I would really like it better if you would reach out to me personally, this was caused by using the wrong config.yaml file in my pricefeed.

Thank you for your consideration,

Roelandp

We have voted for you, thank you for your explanation.
Thanks also for complying with community consensus.

Offline cn-vote

• View Profile
Please consider vote for Worker: 1.14.236 BAIP-Threshold to increase the number of votes required, one of the criteria to pass a BAIP(BitAssets Improvement Proposal).

We will seriously consider your suggestion.
In addition, it is recommended that the next time related questions, please go to https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=29614.0
to ask questions, you will get answers

Offline zhouxiaobao

@rolandp   CN-vote has revoted for you. We'd like to contact you, but many of us can't use the Telegram. In order to prevent similar problems next time, I hope you can sign up for a WeChat account and contact us. Alex has contacted us with WeChat. If you don't know how to do that , he can help you.

Offline Bangzi

• View Profile
    • Steemit: Bangzi
  • BitShares: bangzi
Please consider vote for Worker: 1.14.236 BAIP-Threshold to increase the number of votes required, one of the criteria to pass a BAIP(BitAssets Improvement Proposal).
Bitshares DEX - Over 1000 Coins, Buy, Sell, Transfer & List Any Coins |Free Signup Today: https://wallet.bitshares.org/?r=bangzi

Offline roelandp

• Witness, dad, kitesurfer, event organiser
    • View Profile
    • RoelandP.nl
  • BitShares: roelandp
  • GitHub: roelandp
尊敬的CN-Vote,

ZB修复问题后,我使用了错误的配置文件。 此配置文件没有“ global_settlement_protection”。 很抱歉您的错误并冒着您的资金风险。

希望您能原谅我并重新考虑为我作证。

对于您下次亲自与我联系,我真的很希望这样做,这是由我的价格供稿中使用了错误的config.yaml文件引起的。

谢谢您的考虑,

Roelandp

===============

Dear CN-Vote,

I was using the wrong config file after the ZB fixing issue. This config file did not have the "global_settlement_protection" . I am sorry for the mistake and risking your funds.

I hope you can forgive me and reconsider voting for me as a witness.

For the next time I would really like it better if you would reach out to me personally, this was caused by using the wrong config.yaml file in my pricefeed.

Thank you for your consideration,

Roelandp

Offline roelandp

• View Profile
    • RoelandP.nl
Dear CN-Vote

i would be very honoured if with your next actions you try to reach out to me as a person.

Ive restarted the bitshares-chain in the past 2 years 2 or 3 times, have always been here with debugging, fixes and adding new requirements. Thank you @schiessl for your recognition.

It would be great if next time you would communicate prior to your actions. Minimum you could consider doing is pinging me on telegram or in a private message. I would not know how else I can know about your actions.

Just as with the worker proposals this is in my opinion pretty damaging and toxic in terms of working together and creating harmony. I was always thinking: we are in this together, but this more feels like I was a burden and needs to get rid off.

For your information, I don't speak chinese, but I will now to translate your message.

==== For your convenience I have already done this with the above message:

尊敬的CN-Vote

如果您在接下来的行动中尝试与他人取得联系,我将感到非常荣幸。

Ive在过去2年或3年内重新启动了bitshares-chain,一直在这里进行调试,修复和添加新要求。 感谢@schiessl的认可。

如果下次您在操作前进行交流,那将是很好的。 您至少可以考虑在电报或私人消息中对我执行ping操作。 我不知道我还能怎么知道你的行为。

就像工人的提议一样,在我看来,这在合作和创造和谐方面是非常有害和有害的。 我一直在想:我们在一起,但这更像是我的负担,需要摆脱。

供您参考,我不会说中文,但现在我将翻译您的信息。

Offline sschiessl

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: sschiessl

if you ask me, common courtesy would be to establish contact to the witness before such action. Losing him would be a big loss to the whole network.

roelandp is super responsive and active, e.g. yesterday he adjusted his .pricefeed very quickly due to the ZB issue.

------

如果您问我,通常的礼貌是在采取这种行动之前与证人建立联系。 失去他将对整个网络造成巨大损失。

roelandp具有超强的响应能力和主动性,例如 昨天,由于ZB问题,他很快调整了price feed。

Offline cn-vote

• View Profile
1. 发起投票:cn-vot社区官方见证人ioex执行特殊时期喂价锁定发案。
2. 理由: 某些cex交易所利用喂价机制漏洞,恶意做空,穿针砸盘,导致内盘很多抵押用户被恶意爆仓,为保护内盘被恶意中伤的用户,社区投票决定是否跟进abit在特殊时期,锁死喂价方案。
3. 方式:由cn-vote工会核心群发起投票。
4:结果:半数投票通过,执行结果,ioex跟进abit,特殊时期,临时锁死喂价。

Offline cn-vote

• View Profile

Offline ShineQi

• View Profile
  • BitShares: qi-xing
        希望公会能够严格审查这些花钱的项目,实际上这是在花所有小散的钱,很多钱花了连响都听不到。建议对所有花钱的worker取消投票,重新审查,没有详细说明、每月的进展报告、最终的成果报告的,看不到实际结果的,一律不投票支持。画个饼就能拿钱,bts所有的小散都是冤大头么?
       公会是小散的公会,不是大户的公会。大户如果跟worker项目方有利益关系,当然会支持,小散还傻傻的跟着大户割自己,有这么傻的么?
        如果公会不取消对大量花钱项目的投票,我会撤回公会的投票代理权。
没有详细说明和进展报告的worker早该停止了

Offline Ammar Yousef (ioBanker)

WE ARE RALLYING HERE TO SOLVE THE ROOT CASE OF THE ISSUES WE'RE FACING HERE: https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=29379.0

Please participate.
Be part of the change and set bitshares-vision as your proxy!
Committee account: iobanker-core
Ammar Yousef - CEO @ ioBanker OÜ

Offline roelandp

• View Profile
    • RoelandP.nl
亲爱的CN社区,

代表SteemFest活动,我们恳请您考虑为SteemFest投票支持边际工作人员。

由于今天筹集了40万工人,该活动的赞助在资金筹措期间被切断。

如果您可以考虑投票,并考虑参加SteemFest,那就太棒了! Steem实际上是将人们加入到加密中的区块链。并且通过命名帐户,归属和来自部分相同代码库的相似性,两个社区可以相互学习并相互造成冲突。

此外,现在削减赞助商将是关于Steem社区BTS的一个可悲信号。

IIRC预算要求8万元人民币约占去年总支出的0.4%,这是一项重要的合作伙伴关系。

原始BitsharesTalk  -  https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=28660.0(包括中文翻译下面的介绍)。

我知道必须节省开支,我尊重你对400K工人的投票,但这实际上削减了中间的项目。在我看来,这是一个不好的信号:Bitshares不可信任。

非常感谢你。

roelandp

Dear CN community,

On behalf of the SteemFest event, we are kindly asking you to consider voting for the marginal worker for SteemFest.

Due to todays raise in 400K worker, the event's sponsorship has been cut off in the middle of its funding.

It would be great if you can consider a vote, and consider attending SteemFest even! Steem is really the blockchain onboarding people onto crypto. And with similarities such as named accounts, vesting and being from the partially same code-base, both communities can learn from each other and inflict each other.

Additionally cutting of the sponsorship now, would be a pityfull signal about BTS in the Steem community.

IIRC the budget asked 80K CNY is about 0.4% of the total payouts of last year, for a significant partnership.

Original BitsharesTalk - https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=28660.0  (includes chinese translation below intro post).

I understand savings must be made, and I respect your vote for the 400K worker, but this literally cuts of projects in the middle. This is a bad signal in my opinion: Bitshares can't be trusted.

Thank you very much.

roelandp

Offline bitProfessor

本人票仓已全部代理至cn-vote,尽微薄之力
多谢

Offline ljk424

• View Profile
  • BitShares: ljk424
本人票仓已全部代理至cn-vote,尽微薄之力