Author Topic: New Wallet with Miner configuration  (Read 2434 times)

Offline MaxPWR

• Sink 2UR Source
    • View Profile
    • Max's Power Plant
OP issue closed, but new comments / suggestions along this topic:

1) Did you get rid of the "set default wallet address" in the console / debug window?

2) I think you mentioned a command line switch to list multiple addresses.  Can that be added as a menu / properties / display checkbox within the program to display them in the Receive panel?

3) On the voting screen, is it possible to have a "Read current votes" button that scans the blockchain for your current votes (in addition to the current link to mmcvotes)?  We could have a display table / pulldown menu for each position / preference and use label from user address book for name.  Allow user to update all at once, and then have a "batch" vote button to push them all onto the blockchain.
You can't stop the signal, Mal. Everything goes somewhere, and I go everywhere.

PWR UP: MAXVTEoYhDfWJjvkNm2ZmUhHpYbsPYuybg

Offline FreeTrade

• View Profile
Hi Brian,

There's no configuration option for this yet - you could edit your .hosts file to redirect requests for unwanted pools to 127.0.0.1, or block them at the router level.
“People should be more sophisticated? How are you gonna get that done?” - Jerry Seinfeld reply to Bill Maher

Offline bgaer

• View Profile
I have a question about the configuration for the new release of the Wallet with Miner.

I would like to be able to have turn off specific pools entirely in some instances - as I do not want to deal with having small sums in the 2 non primary pools - but I do not see any obvious configuration to do this - is there anything I can do to turn off specific pools using the Wallet miner?

Memory Coin QT version 4.8.5

Thanks,

Brian