Author Topic: MXC Exchange will list BTS/抹茶交易所拟上线BTS  (Read 26057 times)

Offline Thul3

• View Profile
the weibo accounts related MXC respectively  are MX-MXC抹茶交易所(155K followers) and MXC抹茶(85.5K followers)

Their followers seems to be dead/fake.

2-25 likes per comment with 155k followers ?

I get better results with 2k followers.

Offline litepresence

Here are the weibo account followers data of tier 1 exchanges:
huobi's official weibo account 火币网 has 91.8K followers,  OKEX's official weibo account OKEX has 400K followers

the weibo accounts related MXC respectively  are MX-MXC抹茶交易所(155K followers) and MXC抹茶(85.5K followers

Anyway, HOPE u can support this worker

STFU you are SCAMMER.   Weibo account number do not prove shit.

Offline GBAC

• View Profile
But how can you prove it's famous and there are much more users?
I saw very few reply in their weibo account, seems not worth 600K BTS.

As i said this is just another form of marketing, list or not list in MXC is not important. As the famous and users of MXC is much more than BTS, we did the Market making in BTS DEX, just grow a little users.

As abit and binggo said, we mostly regard this listing MXC as marketing activity, so the fake trade volume is not a problem.

MXC is popular in China, as tier 2 exchange(beside the info given by abit, the best way is to ask blockchain practitioner in China, not judge by the reply of weibo account). BTW, MXC charge 3-5BTC (860-1438K BTS) for marketing fee without listing fee, we already try our best to cut down the budget to  600K BTS. we think it worth to try for 600K BTS budget.

As to there are few reply in weibo account, u can find out even tier 1 exchanges like huobi and OKEX, there are few reply in their weibo account.

Here are the weibo account followers data of tier 1 exchanges:
huobi's official weibo account 火币网 has 91.8K followers,  OKEX's official weibo account OKEX has 400K followers

the weibo accounts related MXC respectively  are MX-MXC抹茶交易所(155K followers) and MXC抹茶(85.5K followers

Anyway, HOPE u can support this worker

Offline litepresence

Even BEOS community is against it but the leadership of BEOS being aware of it is supporting it because of a bigger picture which means favour votes back in return.

You hit the nail on the head.

BEOS support of MXC is nothing more than a $20,000 bribe to cnvote using community coffers.

BEOS team and CNVOTE, being the ONLY one's voting for this nonsense are  exposing themselves for the self serving scam cartel, which the real community and individual holders of Bitshares has long since suspected they are.

This is nothing more than exploitation:   An ongoing 51% plutocracy attack.   The rich voting to make themselves richer by inflating the monetary supply to send themselves more shares.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2020, 03:14:27 pm by litepresence »

Offline Thul3

• View Profile
@alt 猴哥,希望请给BTS 个机会。gbac和公会真的在努力为推动BTS做事,上线抹茶对bts宣传引流效果不言而喻,并不只是开发才是高尚的正确的,bts需要更多的关注,而此时抹茶交易所能够完成这样的任务。60万BTS的活动费用比起以前动不动几百万上千万BTS的worker提案来说,真的性价比到了极致。电报和论坛上,中文用户是弱势群体,但是你不能片面的相信thule等人的一面之词,抹茶交易所和中国社区不该被如此的妖魔化。猴哥,从你微博内容看,你是很明事理,三观正直的人,那也请你给中国社区这次机会,帮助提案顺利完成。不胜感激!

There is no support for it beside from cn-vote.Even BEOS community is against it but the leadership of BEOS being aware of it is supporting it because of a "bigger picture" which means favour votes back in return.
I always denied favour votes.
Since you are a high ranked member in CN-Vote maybe you can explain to me why exectly did cn-vote voted evangelist and liondani into committee when both are inactive,not participating,voting or approving anything?
So what was the goal of CN-Vote to vote these people into committee ?
You are aware you nearly kicked out on of the few active and solid committee members like BHUZ if alt and me wouldn't have hold him up and downvoted Bunkerchainlabs.
At the same day i got contacted by chinese cn-vote members asking why i downvoted Bunkerchainlabs.

You are aware that committee by CN-Vote actions would be in full control by CN-Vote and BEOS at that time with no neutral committee members to have a balance ?

Same goes for witnesses.
Terradac and liondani are witnesses where big active supporters of bitshares are voted out because of the lack of cn-vote support.
I always thought and read by cn-vote members that being a witness is a privelage to big supporters of bitshares.
May you show me where terradac and liondani are big supporters of bitshares which deserve more to be a witness like other people.

Refund400k worker was voted in because CN-Vote claimed workers are ineffective which i agreed with but i doubt that this worker is anything more effective like the other who have been all terminated.I would even say its result will/would be worse.

Here a reminder for CN-Vote who they support

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=31921.msg341011;topicseen#msg341011

Being upset about their actions but supporting them as committee and witness (because of vote favours ?) ?

Worst part Michael from BEOS even admitting to his own community that he knows that this exchange is a shitty one ,so what is he going to get from it for supporting in his own opinion a shitty exchange ?
« Last Edit: February 12, 2020, 03:22:16 pm by Thul3 »

Offline litepresence

中文用户是弱势群体
[]
抹茶交易所和中国社区不该被如此的妖魔化。
[]
三观正直的人,那也请你给中国社区这次机会,帮助提案顺利完成。不胜感激!

如此明显的恶意是可耻的。 使用“华人社区”一词来推广您的计划,您应该为自己感到羞耻。 这表明绝对没有荣誉将“华人社区”一词与您的明显恶意联系起来。 这是一种针对自身利益的简单明了的骗局。 不要将您的同伴与之联系在一起。

Offline ljk424

• View Profile
  • BitShares: ljk424
@alt 猴哥,希望请给BTS 个机会。gbac和公会真的在努力为推动BTS做事,上线抹茶对bts宣传引流效果不言而喻,并不只是开发才是高尚的正确的,bts需要更多的关注,而此时抹茶交易所能够完成这样的任务。60万BTS的活动费用比起以前动不动几百万上千万BTS的worker提案来说,真的性价比到了极致。电报和论坛上,中文用户是弱势群体,但是你不能片面的相信thule等人的一面之词,抹茶交易所和中国社区不该被如此的妖魔化。猴哥,从你微博内容看,你是很明事理,三观正直的人,那也请你给中国社区这次机会,帮助提案顺利完成。不胜感激!

Offline litepresence

« Last Edit: February 11, 2020, 05:22:16 pm by litepresence »

Offline litepresence

According to Caijing, a financial news site:

“53% of MXC’s token projects reached their highest valuation on the first day of trading.

Indeed, more than 53% of the projects lost over 90% of that peak value
[]
Only very lucky investors—or, perhaps, people who were privy to the dumping schedule—made money.”

https://www.asktraders.com/news/bitcoin-may-have-gained-from-chinas-crackdown-on-fraudulent-exchanges/

Offline litepresence

Binance Top Referrers:

coinmarketcap... bittrex... hitbtc... coingecko... hmmm all top crypto industry sites!

MXC Top Referrers... hmmm never heard of them:

...but very interesting that the traffic is perfectly evenly split as if using a:
假网站流量生成器

lets go check out their top referrer and see if we would delete their post from our telegram community channels:

looks like clickbait scams to me... maybe you can try typing some of those other links into  your browser and see where you end up.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2020, 03:20:48 pm by litepresence »

Offline litepresence

https://www.leaprate.com/cryptocurrency/blockchain/china-crackdown-on-crypto-exchanges-more-directed-than-reports-revealed/

It’s pretty well known in the west that China has been hammering crypto exchanges, again, in the worst crackdown since 2017. According to government mouthpiece Xinhua, more than 500 people have been arrested, and more than 300 crypto influencers’ social media accounts have been shuttered.

Sounds as if the government meant business, but the part of the news that never left the mainland was that government officials were not at war with “all” crypto exchanges. Many exchanges were actually immune from attack and have now benefited by the recent crackdown. Exchanges like Huobi, Okex, and even “unassociated” remnants of Binance that had left the country in 2017 were left unscathed.

What then was the Government trying to accomplish? It helps to acknowledge the inference behind

a favorite quote within crypto circles in China:
中国加密界最喜欢的报价:

You are not running
a good ponzi business
if you are not on MXC

你没跑
一个好的庞氏生意
如果您不在MXC上

hmm...

“the world’s leading assets trading platform.” Though the site is available in different languages and claims to be used by investors in 70 countries, it was believed to be especially popular with Chinese retail investors in the third- and fourth-tier cities, where investors are relatively unsophisticated.

This one exchange has also marketed what have been called “air tokens”, a hint at the true value of what the exchange was selling to its loyal fan base. In several “pump-and-dump” schemes, a series of tokens were heavily touted and sold to a public that gave its trust without even the slightest of due diligence. In one notorious case, the value of the VDS token skyrocketed 5,137% in two months, before crashing to near zero at its peak, when promoters withdrew their support and closed positions for enormous gains.

The press covered this and several other such fraudulent practices, where the exchange deliberately hyped a product, created FOMO, and then dropped the hammer:

"World Leading Crypto Exchange MXC distribution of users"

"Binance distribution of users"
« Last Edit: February 12, 2020, 03:18:47 pm by litepresence »

Offline abit

• Committee member
    • View Profile
    • Abit's Hive Blog
  • BitShares: abit
  • GitHub: abitmore
不过 GBAC 办事有点马虎,我是不太爽的。

比如上个月上线 XT 群交易,教程写的不明不白,10万BTS怎么花掉的也不清楚,只知道花了。

钱花出去有没有响动呢?肯定有。花那么多值不值呢?不好说。
BitShares committee member: abit
BitShares witness: in.abit

Offline abit

• Committee member
    • View Profile
    • Abit's Hive Blog

Offline binggo

• 世间太多瘪犊子
    • View Profile

That's very simple, most of CEX users(especially china) know MXC, but less know BTS DEX, only the old traders know BTS DEX. MXC=17年jubi8.com/yunbi.com大赌场.

Maybe worth 600K BTS or not.
说白了,那里有新韭菜。而很多新韭菜都不知道 BTS 。所以这种宣传是有一定价值的。

话糙理不糙,就是这个理,上不上不不是主要目的,这波宣传与活动是主要目的,当然主要看这波宣传的价值值不值。

抹茶确切说是去年小牛市冒出来头来的交易所, 以上币切合热点敢拉盘而闻名, 从而得以快速发展扩张.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2020, 08:40:34 am by binggo »

Offline abit

• Committee member
    • View Profile
    • Abit's Hive Blog

That's very simple, most of CEX users(especially china) know MXC, but less know BTS DEX, only the old traders know BTS DEX. MXC=17年jubi8.com/yunbi.com大赌场.

Maybe worth 600K BTS or not.
说白了,那里有新韭菜。而很多新韭菜都不知道 BTS 。所以这种宣传是有一定价值的。