Author Topic: Welcome to our new website: bitshares.org is now live!  (Read 8168 times)

Offline BldSwtTrs

• View Profile
BitShares does for business what bitcoin does for money is cool, but it has flaws.  Bitcoin is inherently flawed as money, and I don't think we want to imply that.   Let's have a small bounty to propose new motto. Thoughts?
Bitcoin isn't inherently flawed as money. Money distribution via POW is a feature of its success, not a bug.

And I don't think insisting on how bad Bitcoin supposedly is will be very welcome by the crypto community.

Bitcoin is awesome, Bitshares too.

bitbro

BitShares does for business what bitcoin does for money is cool, but it has flaws.  Bitcoin is inherently flawed as money, and I don't think we want to imply that.   Let's have a small bounty to propose new motto. Thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline wasthatawolf

Header cuts off in iPhone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline vikram

I think there is an issue with the site's width. It seems to be a relative width design, which is nice, but on Firefox on my 13'' Mac with a full screen browser window, I am getting a side to side scroll bar which is making the user experience really bad. Please check the relative width parameters.

Same with Firefox on 1280x800 Windows.

Offline CWEvans

• View Profile
I'm getting the same things as cassiopaia in Firefox on Ubuntu 13.10. It works in Chrome, though.

Offline bitcoinba

• View Profile
I think there is an issue with the site's width. It seems to be a relative width design, which is nice, but on Firefox on my 13'' Mac with a full screen browser window, I am getting a side to side scroll bar which is making the user experience really bad. Please check the relative width parameters.

Offline MrJeans

• View Profile
  • BitShares: mrjeans
wow, loving the video!
I cant find it on youtube. This will be important for people to spread it
« Last Edit: March 22, 2014, 01:51:21 pm by MrJeans »

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
how you an reach the site? --- for me

Code: [Select]
400 Bad Request
nginx
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline marauder

• View Profile
Looks great! A few niggles I can think of though are when you google bitshares the site isn't in the first two pages of results and if you google bitshares.org the preview must be a pretty old index as it still mentions the 5% on every asset!

Offline svk

Site looks great!

One remark though: all the links to download the Keyhotee alpha give :

"Not Found

The requested document was not found on this server."
Worker: dev.bitsharesblocks

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
site loading without stylesheets - Doesn't work for me currently !!!

FYI
c
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline jwiz168

• View Profile
有什么好庆幸的!光个网页都搞了第3次。拿钱干活,别把捐ags的人当傻子!

Do you have coding experience? I understand your sentiments as you worth your investment like a damn sacred thing . Let me remind you that what your are investing is DECENTRALIZED in nature. So NO AMOUNT of investment of yours can say or do to make it fast in terms of developing the core of bitshares. Chill Out. We know that you have a lot of resources but apparently patience is not one of them. You see there are a lot of alt-currencies to invest in.But nothing comes close to the possible opportunities Bitshares may offer.

Offline muse-umum

• BitShares everything
    • View Profile

Translation:

You guys have nothing to be proud of !It's the third time that you've released your website. Do make good use of the fund, don't take the AGS  donors as fools.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2014, 06:04:35 am by heyD »

Offline codinat

• View Profile

Offline jwiz168

• View Profile
Hats Off to Brian.... +5% Very Appealing . 8)