Author Topic: LottoShares, You probably wouldn't be interested in this™ - It's Live!  (Read 49700 times)

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
will try to import my privkeys also when get time to. great work FreeTrade
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline biophil

• Professor of Computer Science
    • View Profile
    • My Academic Website
  • BitShares: biophil
I think in multibit you export your private let to a text file or something along those lines. I bet 5 minutes of poking around would get you your answer.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Support our research efforts to improve BitAsset price-pegging! Vote for worker 1.14.204 "201907-uccs-research-project."

Offline jwiz168

• View Profile
Neat! Imported my AGS privkey, and lo and behold, it tells me I have some immature LTS, and apparently they're supposed to mature in 2.5 months. Thanks, FreeTrade, this is cool!

How do you import AGS priv key?

You find your BTC address that you donated to AGS with, let's call it 1addy-------------. Then you go to help->debug in Bitcoin-qt, and then click on the Console tab.
type
Code: [Select]
dumpprivkey 1addy------------- The text it spits out (let's call it AGSprivkey---------------) is your AGS private key! Be careful, the fact that you have to do this is one of the major vulnerabilities of AGS. If someone manages to steal the key, you could lose your entire donation.

Anyway, open up the lottoshares client, go to the console in it, type
importprivkey AGSprivkey--------------- hit enter, and wait a few minutes. If it works, you should see immature LTS show up in your wallet soon.

how about in multibit client?

Offline biophil

• View Profile
    • My Academic Website
Neat! Imported my AGS privkey, and lo and behold, it tells me I have some immature LTS, and apparently they're supposed to mature in 2.5 months. Thanks, FreeTrade, this is cool!

You find your BTC address that you donated to AGS with, let's call it 1addy-------------. Then you go to help->debug in Bitcoin-qt, and then click on the Console tab.
type
dumpprivkey 1addy------------- The text it spits out (let's call it AGSprivkey---------------) is your AGS private key! Be careful, the fact that you have to do this is one of the major vulnerabilities of AGS. If someone manages to steal the key, you could lose your entire donation.

Anyway, open up the lottoshares client, go to the console in it, type
importprivkey AGSprivkey--------------- hit enter, and wait a few minutes. If it works, you should see immature LTS show up in your wallet soon.
Support our research efforts to improve BitAsset price-pegging! Vote for worker 1.14.204 "201907-uccs-research-project."

Offline jwiz168

• View Profile

Offline MrJeans

• View Profile
  • BitShares: mrjeans
Please provide some details on how to obtain LTS from angelshare balances.
Also how long do balances take to confirm.
Looks fun  :D

Offline GaltReport

Got wallet running no problem.  Closed wallet and copied my protoshares wallet.dat file to lottoshares directory, restarted lottoshares wallet and have a current balance of 0.00 LTS, some unconformed LTS and some immmature LTS !!!

Good job. Glad to see stuff work as planned. 

Can someone enlighten me a bit on what happens to the unconfirmed and immature balances from here?

Offline Gentso1

• View Profile
  • BitShares: gentso
No may be a good time to put up detailed instructions on how to claim your shares.

Offline biophil

• View Profile
    • My Academic Website

Offline mitao

• View Profile

Offline FreeTrade

• View Profile
“People should be more sophisticated? How are you gonna get that done?” - Jerry Seinfeld reply to Bill Maher

Offline FreeTrade

• View Profile
“People should be more sophisticated? How are you gonna get that done?” - Jerry Seinfeld reply to Bill Maher

Offline MrJeans

• View Profile
  • BitShares: mrjeans

Offline emre

• View Profile
really excited the for launch -- no need to rush though.