Author Topic: LottoShares, You probably wouldn't be interested in this™ - It's Live!  (Read 14273 times)

Offline biophil

• Incentives run the world
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: zebulon
Neat! Imported my AGS privkey, and lo and behold, it tells me I have some immature LTS, and apparently they're supposed to mature in 2.5 months. Thanks, FreeTrade, this is cool!

Offline Gentso1

• View Profile
  • BitShares: gentso
No may be a good time to put up detailed instructions on how to claim your shares.

Offline GaltReport

Got wallet running no problem.  Closed wallet and copied my protoshares wallet.dat file to lottoshares directory, restarted lottoshares wallet and have a current balance of 0.00 LTS, some unconformed LTS and some immmature LTS !!!

Good job. Glad to see stuff work as planned. 

Can someone enlighten me a bit on what happens to the unconfirmed and immature balances from here?

Offline MrJeans

• View Profile
  • BitShares: mrjeans
Please provide some details on how to obtain LTS from angelshare balances.
Also how long do balances take to confirm.
Looks fun  :D

Offline jwiz168

• View Profile
Neat! Imported my AGS privkey, and lo and behold, it tells me I have some immature LTS, and apparently they're supposed to mature in 2.5 months. Thanks, FreeTrade, this is cool!

How do you import AGS priv key?

Offline biophil

• View Profile

You find your BTC address that you donated to AGS with, let's call it 1addy-------------. Then you go to help->debug in Bitcoin-qt, and then click on the Console tab.
type
Code: [Select]
dumpprivkey 1addy------------- The text it spits out (let's call it AGSprivkey---------------) is your AGS private key! Be careful, the fact that you have to do this is one of the major vulnerabilities of AGS. If someone manages to steal the key, you could lose your entire donation.

Anyway, open up the lottoshares client, go to the console in it, type
importprivkey AGSprivkey--------------- hit enter, and wait a few minutes. If it works, you should see immature LTS show up in your wallet soon.

Offline jwiz168

• View Profile

You find your BTC address that you donated to AGS with, let's call it 1addy-------------. Then you go to help->debug in Bitcoin-qt, and then click on the Console tab.
type
dumpprivkey 1addy------------- The text it spits out (let's call it AGSprivkey---------------) is your AGS private key! Be careful, the fact that you have to do this is one of the major vulnerabilities of AGS. If someone manages to steal the key, you could lose your entire donation.

importprivkey AGSprivkey--------------- hit enter, and wait a few minutes. If it works, you should see immature LTS show up in your wallet soon.

how about in multibit client?

Offline biophil

• View Profile
I think in multibit you export your private let to a text file or something along those lines. I bet 5 minutes of poking around would get you your answer.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
will try to import my privkeys also when get time to. great work FreeTrade
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline Avant

• View Profile

type

Thank you! I tried to get LTS from PTS, and it succeed. But I failed to get LTS from BTC AGS.  The error information is "Error adding key to wallet (code -4)".
My BTC address is 17enyuDJz5w5ybgKcsATgfgxQrhnB5Szu5. http://www1.agsexplorer.com/balances/17enyuDJz5w5ybgKcsATgfgxQrhnB5Szu5
I don't know why.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2014, 04:35:27 am by Avant »
PTS: PvhU2D9ViKygoBQTgh9zeKuFTqi8j3TRjy
BTS: avanty

Offline Avant

• View Profile
The problem is done. Thanks!
PTS: PvhU2D9ViKygoBQTgh9zeKuFTqi8j3TRjy
BTS: avanty

Offline FreeTrade

• View Profile
The problem is done. Thanks!

How did you fix? I'm seeing others report the same problem.
“People should be more sophisticated? How are you gonna get that done?” - Jerry Seinfeld reply to Bill Maher

Offline puppies

• View Profile
  • BitShares: puppies

00:49:20

getmininginfo

00:49:20

{
"blocks" : 898,
"currentblocksize" : 8083,
"currentblocktx" : 16,
"difficulty" : 3.95279908,
"errors" : "",
"generate" : true,
"genproclimit" : 2,
"hashespersec" : 1349,
"networkhashps" : 78872674,
"pooledtx" : 18,
"testnet" : false
}

I was expecting this tomorrow.  Its gonna be a few hours til I can get my old mining rigs pointed at a proper client and spun up.  I am happy to see that you seem to have gotten a decent hash rate simply from BTT. 
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline JA

• View Profile
We strongly recommend you move your BTC/DOGE/PTS/MMC/ShareCoin/FootballCoin balance to new wallet before importing your keys or wallets in LottoShares.

I'll be writing a guide on this shortly.

Why ?
Is it possible that my private keys are getting disclosed or something ?

Offline JakeThePanda

• View Profile
We strongly recommend you move your BTC/DOGE/PTS/MMC/ShareCoin/FootballCoin balance to new wallet before importing your keys or wallets in LottoShares.

I'll be writing a guide on this shortly.

Why ?
Is it possible that my private keys are getting disclosed or something ?

Yeah, this recommendation concerns me a little, especially since my biggest balances are AGS and we can't move those.  I already imported my private keys so I hope these are just precautionary measures.  Is this a real risk? Should I  :'(?