Author Topic: We used to trust you! Don't let feel diappointed? ok!?  (Read 3069 times)

Offline Empirical1

• View Profile
People treat developments in different approaches. No ethnicity and race. I am a Chinese but considers software development a lot of time and process to come up with working functions and procedures . Testing is another hard and meticulous stage of it. So I know exactly how I3 is kicking their butts to come up with a visionary software . Let us just relax and wait. Do some other stuff and praise the core of I3 development . Keep up the good work.  This is indeed a long term investment I wont regret.

+5%

Offline jwiz168

• View Profile
People treat developments in different approaches. No ethnicity and race. I am a Chinese but considers software development a lot of time and process to come up with working functions and procedures . Testing is another hard and meticulous stage of it. So I know exactly how I3 is kicking their butts to come up with a visionary software . Let us just relax and wait. Do some other stuff and praise the core of I3 development . Keep up the good work.  This is indeed a long term investment I wont regret.

Offline jae208

• View Profile
Perhaps, they encompass a significant portions of day traders? I would think that if you are actually investing and not simply speculating you would hold onto your PTS.
http://bitsharestutorials.com A work in progress
Subscribe to the Youtube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/user/BitsharesTutorials

Offline tonyk

• View Profile

PTS/CNY volume and activity is usually much higher that PTS/BTC this means the Chinese are significant shareholders, this is very unusual, (Compared to Bitcoin & others), so even though I don't like the Op because he made a threat  :'( :'(  >:(, in general I think we should make more of an effort to communicate clearly and recognise the Chinese Bitshares supporters more.

Based on the same observations I have believed that to be the case for quite some time now.
Lack of arbitrage is the problem, isn't it. And this 'should' solves it.

Offline Empirical1

• View Profile
We Chinese are the most important supporters of 3I.
What makes you so confident about that?

PTS/CNY volume and activity is usually much higher that PTS/BTC this means the Chinese are significant shareholders, this is very unusual, (Compared to Bitcoin & others), so even though I don't like the Op because he made a threat  :'( :'(  >:(, in general I think we should make more of an effort to communicate clearly and recognise the Chinese Bitshares supporters more. 

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani

Offline yellowecho

That's a somewhat egotistical opinion.  Even if the majority of funding is coming from China, money does not equate to "importance".   
Regardless, Bitshares is decentralized and stateless.. so why ostracize non-Chinese people?  We're not only a community but we're also all shareholders in future DACs so we should be coming together not segregating ourselves.

Donating a  lot of BTC and PTS for Bitshares,wating for such a long time , we still can't see the result we want!
I3 is protecting my and your investment by ensuring the network is robust.  Launching the network prematurely would be akin to launching an aircraft without satisfactory testing.  I don't know about you but I don't want Bitshares to launch just to crash and burn.

How can we trust your ability!?
I think you're underestimating what it is they're accomplishing.  This isn't just another Bitcoin clone... they're creating something that's never been done before!  Once the platform is launched (which is already functioning quite well) then new DACs will come very quicky.

Also, the best thing about DACs is that once they're launched you won't have to trust anyone because all the trust will be built into the code.  ;)

If the product can't come out ,We will use the law to protect our right or .....another ways you know :)

What laws?  What rights?  What ways?  No need for threats.. again, we're supposed to be a community and are stockholders.  The drama is exhausting.

We are not weak ,just stop treating us like poor guys who can't do anything. Alright? :D

Rich guys, poor guys, it doesn't matter.  Bitshares won't be successful without everyone being involved and sticking together.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2014, 05:03:53 pm by yellowecho »
696c6f766562726f776e696573

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
What makes you so confident about that?
Donating a  lot of BTC and PTS for Bitshares,wating for such a long time , we still can't see the result we want!
Investigate before investing ... it was absolutly made clear before hand that I3 will NOT release a product just because ... They want a STABLE thing...
Further ... if you read about history .. the 10 weeks delay was caused buy a serious design flaw and was finally fixed with DPOS!

Don't you give up .. Educate your self!

If the product can't come out,
What makes you think so? Can't read github-commits?! Why not take part in the testnets and soee for your self!
We will use the law to protect our right or .....another ways you know :)
Just LOL
We are not weak ,just stop treating us like poor guys who can't do anything. Alright? :D
Actually, what you are doing here IS WORTHLESS. unless you goal is to spread FUD and do market manipulation!
My English is so poor,if you have seen this article
Not so much .. pretty understandable

please reply it for our benefit.
For your benefit? Whats the purpose of you posting anyway?

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
If the product can't come out ,We will use the law to protect our right or .....another ways you know :)
             My English is so poor,if you have seen this article,please reply it for our benefit.
Double posts don't count  ..
https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=5264.new#new

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile
Do you mean that the Chinese supporters are treated any different form the other supporters?

Is there any reason that the anger from the Chinese people is coming out right NOW?

Offline ericgliu

• View Profile
             My English is so poor,if you have seen this article,please reply it for our benefit.