Author Topic: BTSX trade is open on btc38  (Read 25439 times)

Offline pgbit

• View Profile
http://www.btc38.com/trade.html?mk_type=btc&btc38_trade_coin_name=btsx

However, deposit and withdraw are not available now. The btsx are those from Feb 28th left on the btc38.

It's good to see what's the expectation of market before the official release of BTSX 1.0.
 +5% +5% +5%
Hmm. Has btc38 'inadvertently' / prematurely updated their BTS-pts ticker to say BTS-X? I assume its not BTS-X being traded (there are trades occuring) as the official BTS-X is not launched yet, right?

Offline Simeon II

• View Profile
I'd say it overestimates because you have BTC -> BTSX from everyone but BTSX->BTC only from a small subset of people who want to dump

I do not think 250,100 PTS is small subset, but that's only my opinion and opinions:
‘are like a**es, everybody has one...everybody's stink and nobody wants to hear yours.’

Is that their balance? Bter also honored the snapshot, which belongs to which?

http://www.btc38.com/trade/reserves.html
Choose ‘PTS’ from the drop down menu.

Ahhh, You know how to spell PTS in Chinese, right? :D

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
Look out, iTunes. Get out of my way, Amazon. I am coming up the middle, I am coming right up the middle.” --Eddie Corral

Look out, Nxt. Get out of my way, Ethereum. We're coming up the middle, We're coming right up the middle.”   :P
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline Simeon II

• View Profile
I'd say it overestimates because you have BTC -> BTSX from everyone but BTSX->BTC only from a small subset of people who want to dump

I do not think 250,100 PTS is small subset, but that's only my opinion and opinions:
‘are like a**es, everybody has one...everybody's stink and nobody wants to hear yours.’

I thought Bter is the 'smaller' of the two, in Chinese terms, but I might be wrong.

Offline Simeon II

• View Profile

If this address: PtvJzF8UsgPb7WEzda6ZpKRa5tepifvytV
1.Holds predominantly customers money, as opposed to funds owned by the exchange itself, the prices can be reasonably considered accurate prediction of the opening bts x prices…, imho.

2.Which only means my trade nailed it! (0.0115+0.0124)/2*640*4 mil = 30.60Mil

;D

price will reach 0.02btc per btsx soon in btc38.  you are lucky

Actually if it does I am not lucky, I am too conservative; and I would lose some money.

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai

Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
Wow great news going on here :)

It's good to see what's the expectation of market before the official release of BTSX 1.0.
 +5% +5% +5%

+5% indeed :)
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline sfinder

• 4 Cores CPU+100GB SSD+anti-DDoS Pro
    • View Profile

1.Holds predominantly customers money, as opposed to funds owned by the exchange itself, the prices can be reasonably considered accurate prediction of the opening bts x prices…, imho.

;D

price will reach 0.02btc per btsx soon in btc38.  you are lucky
微博:星在飘我在找|BTS X 受托人delegate ID:baidu
中国教育书店合作将20%收入捐献给贫困山区学生。
Cooperating with China Education Bookstore and will donate 20% of delegate income to the poor students

Offline Simeon II

• View Profile

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline Simeon II

• View Profile

;D

Offline Simeon II

• View Profile

Thanks ripplexiaoshan and heyD,

any ballpark or more precise info how many pts were left on btc38 by customers?

Offline ripplexiaoshan

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: jademont
How do they enforce the shorts? Margin? If yes how much?

Sorry my Chinese is real bad... :D

OK I see the OP. Did they multiply the PTS left on the exchange on 2/28 by 1.33 to get to 2 mil or what???

Thanks for the quick reply!

Yes, they multiply the pts by 1.33.

No. by 1.28

http://weibo.com/3945497871/BcrrUt9EF?mod=weibotime

Sorry, you are right. then what's the number "1.33", it looks so familiar. Time is too long, I have a bad memory :D
BTS committee member:jademont