Author Topic: BTSX trade is open on btc38  (Read 25441 times)

Offline friendsofbitshares

• View Profile

What do you guys think will be required to get BTSX on coinmarketcap ?  I'm going to pm the creator and ask.  Top 10 will be rearranged. :)

bitbro

Early investors are obviously big suckers. THX,

I do not know which part of them you find suckers –  one that sell cheap now or  one that are happy to have given their money back in Jan/February, while they could have bought their stake now at same/lower price?

I'm confused. How is it lower price? I bought in for 5BTC and my investment is now worth over 20BTC. May be the ones that bought at 28AGS/BTC are suckers, but that was not the norm, just deadline pressure. Keep in mind that AGS is not just the value of BTSX it will get a stake in other DACs as well.

Also to my knowledge trading is still not a part of the BTSX, so this is still somewhat hypothetical. There is still risk, but also an opportunity for speculators.

Well, it all depend how you calculate this – if you were first day/week PTS miner or BTC early miner or buyer at > $10/BTC,  you have made thousands % return on this.
 I think of myself as a ‘sucker’ because regardless of the price I got my BTCs, I gave my money 6 mo. before I needed to and  I darn sure knew this thing was not doable in anything less than 6-9 mo.

But without your/our funding the project would never have gotten off of the ground.  So thank you, Simeon II

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Simeon II

• View Profile

I do not know which part of them you find suckers –  one that sell cheap now or  one that are happy to have given their money back in Jan/February, while they could have bought their stake now at same/lower price?

I'm confused. How is it lower price? I bought in for 5BTC and my investment is now worth over 20BTC. May be the ones that bought at 28AGS/BTC are suckers, but that was not the norm, just deadline pressure. Keep in mind that AGS is not just the value of BTSX it will get a stake in other DACs as well.

Also to my knowledge trading is still not a part of the BTSX, so this is still somewhat hypothetical. There is still risk, but also an opportunity for speculators.

Well, it all depend how you calculate this – if you were first day/week PTS miner or BTC early miner or buyer at > $10/BTC,  you have made thousands % return on this.
 I think of myself as a ‘sucker’ because regardless of the price I got my BTCs, I gave my money 6 mo. before I needed to and  I darn sure knew this thing was not doable in anything less than 6-9 mo.

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains
25 million is a perfectly reasonable price you guys! I think this is a great success.

With a small deviance we are right up there with Ripple, NXT and Peercoin. This gives us enough exposure and capital to keep improving and proving ourselves in the months to come. And it also means that we will hitch a lift if BTC decides to go to the moon. And it also means that investors can't cry, because at this cap we have all made a decent profit.

Offline bitmeat

• View Profile

Offline Simeon II

• View Profile

Offline Empirical1

• View Profile

If someone wants to pay a $30 million valuation for X, which was just an idea from an unknown company and then decide they want to sell for less than $30 million... When it turns out the company is legitimate, they have built a 1.0 version and they've put it on top of the most competitive blockchain by almost every measure. Well, I'm not sure who the suckers are then...

I'm happy I got my stake in February as it was too big a risk not too and personally my confidence (in most things) has grown with BitShares so personally I feel incredibly lucky that there are some people out there willing to sell me some more at <$30 million.

But maybe I'm the suckerX2  :D time will tell...

Offline Simeon II

• View Profile
that's the absolute bottom ($25 mil.)

I do not know.
Right now somebody is more than happy to sell you 54 BTC worth of BTSX at 0.01049 (i.e. at your absolute bottom price)

BitSharesX is much better than NXT  even now we are on a testing phase !!!
Imagine that beast out  :)

Let's say I am over optimistic  and I am wrong...
Let's say they are indentical... NXT market cap is wright now at $50 mil.
don't you think we diserve more than $25 mil.?  :P

PS I can imagine that the first Days the price will jump up and down, ok, but when the prizes stabilizes it is obvious that it can't be under $25mil. isn't it?

I know that 90% of the 20-30 most active posters here wear  pom-poms at all times and want to contribute nothing else  in 80% of their posts other than ‘We/Bitshares will be great one day.’ The great potential is something with which I generally agree. I just find useless and annoying this to be repeated in every post. I know that you 'dani lion' have your all-important, simi- leading cheerleading role in this stadium. But the topic is ‘BTSX trade is open on btc38’… I know the OP put it in the Marketing sub-forum for unclear reasons, but if you have great marketing insight or just want to say the same old you post 10 times a day, post it in some of the other threads meant for general cheerleading…

In this thread ‘absolute bottom’ means the lowest price for XYZ, not ‘[we have] absolutely [great] [ass]/bottom’

Offline gaba

• View Profile

Offline feedthemcake

• View Profile
Have been waiting since I learned of the feb 28th snapshot on March 2nd-ish.

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
Trading on Bter.com as well! =O
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline Empirical1

• View Profile

I do not know.
Right now somebody is more than happy to sell you 54 BTC worth of BTSX at 0.01049 (i.e. at your absolute bottom price)

PS I can imagine that the first Days the price will jump up and down, ok, but when the prizes stabilizes it is obvious that it can't be under $25mil. isn't it?

I agree, there's a chance trading could go down to 0.08/7 but as you say a few weeks it's obvious it's settling much higher, and obviously going to the moon eventually.

So the opportunity to pick it up some more at 0.01 I'm very happy with.

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani

I do not know.

Offline Empirical1

• View Profile

I do not know.

Yeah but it's still pre-launch. The people who want to sell know about it but the average person (buyer) doesn't.
Then you still have to explain the 4 000 000 to 2 000 000 000 thing.

Also on bter you can't spend 3BTC on BTSX without sending it to $50 mil CAP. Not a lot of sellers there...

Offline Simeon II

• View Profile

I do not know.