Author Topic: BTSX trade is open on btc38  (Read 25435 times)

Offline bitmeat

• View Profile
Suckers gonna suck. Just wait for first DACs to find where real bottom is. I hate these haters post too. But those who loose have right to be angry. We are better than NXT! How? We throw away more bitcoins?

My wild guess is that bottom will be around 0.000009168 - 0.00000955. How's that for a prediction? :)

By the way what is your message exactly? Are you saying that those who put near the end of Feb got screwed?

Offline gaba

• View Profile
Suckers gonna suck. Just wait for first DACs to find where real bottom is. I hate these haters post too. But those who loose have right to be angry. We are better than NXT! How? We throw away more bitcoins?

Offline Pocket Sand

• View Profile
Any idea when deposits will be added?

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains
Front page bter btsx market cap listed at 48k btc. Coinmarketcap.com sort by marketcap list in btc instead of dollar.

Offline Simeon II

• View Profile

I honestly do not know where bter publishes this but it is slightly wrong  :)

Offline jae208

• View Profile
The product is not even released yet, and we are pushing NXT market cap. Pre-launch there is always a risk factored into the price. This means that if we are at 50k BTC now, it will move quite quickly towards 150k BTC if the launch is a success. At that point we have reached critical mass escape velocity point of no return nirvana next, so this is all very good news.

I think it's going to surprise people, too. But there may well be some growing pains; the launch may not be instant success. We must be prepared to stay patient and keep sharing this with the world.

NXT has surprised me, given its mediocre product and mostly undesirable bells/whistles (nothing I want to buy into). If NXT can do as well as it has, then I think the potential is there for BitShares to rise very quickly. BitShares is all about the DACs. With NXT, Peercoin, Blackcoin, etc., those are all about 'what can we add to improve the value?' with no cohesive vision at all. Mastercoin and Counterparty are even worse messes. THIS is the place to be and BitShares will be worth the wait.

If bter is correct than the market cap of btsx is currently above 50 million which would put us at number 3. Ahead of nxt.
http://bitsharestutorials.com A work in progress
Subscribe to the Youtube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/user/BitsharesTutorials

Offline Simeon II

• View Profile

Any update when the deposit/withdrawals will start on BTER and/or BTC38?

Offline Empirical1

• View Profile
NXT has surprised me, given its mediocre product and mostly undesirable bells/whistles (nothing I want to buy into). If NXT can do as well as it has, then I think the potential is there for BitShares to rise very quickly.

+5% Particularly, I think if BitAssets work and have an easy to use interface that traders would be comfortable with, I think it will blow people's mind how quickly BitShares X will grow.

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
The product is not even released yet, and we are pushing NXT market cap. Pre-launch there is always a risk factored into the price. This means that if we are at 50k BTC now, it will move quite quickly towards 150k BTC if the launch is a success. At that point we have reached critical mass escape velocity point of no return nirvana next, so this is all very good news.

I think it's going to surprise people, too. But there may well be some growing pains; the launch may not be instant success. We must be prepared to stay patient and keep sharing this with the world.

NXT has surprised me, given its mediocre product and mostly undesirable bells/whistles (nothing I want to buy into). If NXT can do as well as it has, then I think the potential is there for BitShares to rise very quickly. BitShares is all about the DACs. With NXT, Peercoin, Blackcoin, etc., those are all about 'what can we add to improve the value?' with no cohesive vision at all. Mastercoin and Counterparty are even worse messes. THIS is the place to be and BitShares will be worth the wait.

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile

we'll see :) - eager to wait ...
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
btc38 made the transition from 4 million supply to 2 billion successfully !!!

bter announcement:

"Dear user. The trading of BTS X will be suspended for 2 hours later today. As announced, the total supply of BTS X will be expanded from 4 million to 2 billion, so is your BTS X balance. By the expansion of total supply, the price of BTS X will be reduced to about one in 500. We'll expand the amount and reduce the price in all open orders by a multiple of 500(, by which no actual value will be changed). BTSX/CNY will be listed meanwhile."

http://www.btc38.com/trade_en.html?mk_type=btc&btc38_trade_coin_name=btsx

PS thanks xianfei   ;)

guess you mean btc38 announcement instead of bter announcement :)
Thx for sharing
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani
btc38 made the transition from 4 million supply to 2 billion successfully !!!

btc38 announcement:

"Dear user. The trading of BTS X will be suspended for 2 hours later today. As announced, the total supply of BTS X will be expanded from 4 million to 2 billion, so is your BTS X balance. By the expansion of total supply, the price of BTS X will be reduced to about one in 500. We'll expand the amount and reduce the price in all open orders by a multiple of 500(, by which no actual value will be changed). BTSX/CNY will be listed meanwhile."

http://www.btc38.com/trade_en.html?mk_type=btc&btc38_trade_coin_name=btsx

PS thanks xianfei   ;)
« Last Edit: July 14, 2014, 08:55:36 am by liondani »

Offline Empirical1

• View Profile

It depends what % of the total shares were allocated via the exchanges.

If it's a very small % then the longer release takes the more we will have an artificial CAP situation developing where buyers are chasing very few shares. (Even now you can see big % gains with very small volumes traded.)

In general I'm optimistic though. Pre-trading is helping create a lot more awareness pre-launch. I'm also glad some people have been able to buy at less than the price people were paying at the end of Feb which is good for overall PR imo. 

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
So what?? Am I the only one here believing that market cap should be at least 200k btc upon launching and by year end surpass by far lite coin ??

I feel that I have the least bitshares x from everyone in here and yet I am the most optimistic..or am I just flying in my small cloud and I  should get back on earth?

I remember discussions about min 100 dollars per xts and now it is only less than 7 dollars ( I am still thinking with 4 mil shares)..