Author Topic: Bter now accepts BTSX deposits/withdraw and trading  (Read 51230 times)

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
Hi guys, how do I get some btsx to register my account so I can get btsx off BTER?   Have a chicken and egg problem here

Ohh I see some people sending a few to get registered.  Could anyone send 1 to me?  BTSX7mYjdHbskQPdLWxPrVt1wSQ5WJxCxsAtWTF6U9cesgxNLvmvUv

Or tell me how to get a few elsewhere?

Cheers

sent
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline popinjay

• View Profile
Hi guys, how do I get some btsx to register my account so I can get btsx off BTER?   Have a chicken and egg problem here

Ohh I see some people sending a few to get registered.  Could anyone send 1 to me?  BTSX7mYjdHbskQPdLWxPrVt1wSQ5WJxCxsAtWTF6U9cesgxNLvmvUv

Or tell me how to get a few elsewhere?

Cheers

Offline onceuponatime

how long do withdraw take?  This is more important for btser.

same for me, just a couple of minutes.

It took me a little longer because the first two times I tried I entered my alphanumeric address and my withdrawal was cancelled both times. The third time I entered my account name and the withdrawal was very fast, less than two minutes.

Tuck Fheman

same for me, just a couple of minutes.

Offline gamey

• View Profile
how long do deposits take?

I made a test 100 BTSX deposit and it took maximum 5 minutes

(but don't forget the memo)

It took minutes but was a small fraction of what I had, so I'd rather wait an hour and be able to receive all of my balance so I can buy more.
I speak for myself and only myself.

Offline yinchanggong

• View Profile
    • 微博 引长弓Fate
how long do deposits take?

I made a test 100 BTSX deposit and it took maximum 5 minutes

(but don't forget the memo)
BTSX delegate: google.helloworld    microsoft.helloworld
BTSX Account:yinchg   Manager of BTSXCHINA Charity Fund
引长弓Fate 新浪微博

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
Hi guys - new member here.  I was hoping one of you nice gents could also send me 1 BTSX so that I can register my account and withdraw from BTER.

BTSX6g3wk86RdKV9Nsprznn9vo2HF9yvgi15QrM1n8uhavhaaVMg88

Thank you in advance!

sent
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline dundy

• View Profile
Hi guys - new member here.  I was hoping one of you nice gents could also send me 1 BTSX so that I can register my account and withdraw from BTER.

BTSX6g3wk86RdKV9Nsprznn9vo2HF9yvgi15QrM1n8uhavhaaVMg88

Thank you in advance!

Tuck Fheman

It is limited to 5000BTSX per day for safe at the beginning and will be raised soon.

Cool. I was about to complain.  ;)

Offline onceuponatime

Is there anyone who would be willing to send me a btsx or two so I can register my account and get my btsx off the bter exchange?  I'll send them back, of course!  Thanks in advance.

BTSX52EruUrQUsHf9hjZZrikkAuoHEaPV9W88xM53SvVujW477wjtZ

check your wallet  ;)

Would you do me the same favor? I am in the same situation - wanting to pull some btsx from bter.

BTSX6uGUMB5W2JmkMZserfFzcebx3ZD8eFCpgd1V6wg1Jfj7jZW4rC
sent

Thank you! Will return later today.

Offline puppies

• View Profile
  • BitShares: puppies
Is there anyone who would be willing to send me a btsx or two so I can register my account and get my btsx off the bter exchange?  I'll send them back, of course!  Thanks in advance.

check your wallet  ;)

Would you do me the same favor? I am in the same situation - wanting to pull some btsx from bter.

sent
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline onceuponatime

check your wallet  ;)

Offline GaltReport

super  great  to be able to use our registered names instead  of long-ass numbers  to send BTSX.

Offline Yuzu

• View Profile
Got it!  Thanks so much liondani!  I'll remember you! ;D

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani

check your wallet  ;)