Author Topic: If you need BTS to finish account registration, just post your public key here  (Read 402253 times)

Offline Overthetop

I think the faucet is not working now.
I'd like to register an account: BTSX6SSp4NEQcWcS9F8DEw3QehG1oYMmPs7aajSrZfafmkr1t5nWuj
Thank you!

Sent

:)
个人微博账号: Overthetop_万里晴空
“块链创新与创业”交流群: 330378613

Offline dna_gym

• View Profile
I think the faucet is not working now.
I'd like to register an account: BTSX6SSp4NEQcWcS9F8DEw3QehG1oYMmPs7aajSrZfafmkr1t5nWuj
Thank you!

Offline Overthetop

can you please activate BTSX8azPom54vQV2EHCiYr5VXCR8CAebcT5K9hUaiqLmdyoC35CJME

I have tried to sent from poloniex but none of them are shown on my bitshares account.

Thanks!

sent
个人微博账号: Overthetop_万里晴空
“块链创新与创业”交流群: 330378613

Offline zepi108

• View Profile
  • BitShares: bitsch

Offline zepi108

• View Profile
  • BitShares: bitsch
can you please activate BTSX8azPom54vQV2EHCiYr5VXCR8CAebcT5K9hUaiqLmdyoC35CJME

I have tried to sent from poloniex but none of them are shown on my bitshares account.

Thanks!

Offline islandking

• The king of the island
    • View Profile
Is the faucet working? I saw some newbies post that it was not working for them.
I've been working on a new electronic cash system that's fully peer-to-peer, with no trusted third party. - Satoshi

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
please help activate

BTSX5QNsV4yiY7Ng4nxRFH1m6othHDqD5c8DTHL9sSAxXuhzmQ35aU

Thanks

Please go here:

http://faucet.bitshares.org

It would be nice to get a button on top right or anywhere on header to highlight faucet on Forum .. i'll also include it on .org site..
What do you think!?
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline CrowdBucks

• View Profile
BTSX6pd7c9mDGgDEKVxXTbebEeZtjwqV6cjeCsFosNCTFcTcFJ8Wun

Offline onceuponatime

Offline jxaa179623

• View Profile
please help activate

BTSX5QNsV4yiY7Ng4nxRFH1m6othHDqD5c8DTHL9sSAxXuhzmQ35aU

Thanks

Offline onceuponatime

I am in a never ending circle and don't know what to do.  My first account was just "micah" you funded two different keys a couple of weeks ago, they never show up and when I click on that account it says that account already exists.  so I created "micah118" that is me.  I show a 0 balance in the account, I even funded it with you new "faucet" web site. this is the message I get when I try to fund it again:"Unknown error: duplicate account name (20025) This account name has already been registered!"  If I import my backup wallet with the original "micah" account it creates another "key". Like I said I already have two of those funded. When I click on "register micah" on the top right it says the account needs funding.  What do I do? I also created a support ticket last week on the help desk: entitled/and ticket #-:00096   account missing/funding problem.  Pleas help.

Max Wright from support council

Please copy and paste your explanation above in a new thread here:

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?board=45.0

and here:

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?board=26.0

Maybe title your thread something like "Need help with registration"

I am not a technical person, and don't know how to advise you further. If you post at those two locations you will get the attention of those who can.

Offline micah118

• View Profile
  • BitShares: micah
I am in a never ending circle and don't know what to do.  My first account was just "micah" you funded two different keys a couple of weeks ago, they never show up and when I click on that account it says that account already exists.  so I created "micah118" that is me.  I show a 0 balance in the account, I even funded it with you new "faucet" web site. this is the message I get when I try to fund it again:"Unknown error: duplicate account name (20025) This account name has already been registered!"  If I import my backup wallet with the original "micah" account it creates another "key". Like I said I already have two of those funded. When I click on "register micah" on the top right it says the account needs funding.  What do I do? I also created a support ticket last week on the help desk: entitled/and ticket #-:00096   account missing/funding problem.  Pleas help.

Max Wright from support council

Offline onceuponatime

max sent me, please fund. :  BTSX6R4XDjg26mDDJ2vHiAq1wR3kLiXMigVBZX8uJguaouTKFm3jMc

Account with micah118 already exists?

Who's max? Why didn't he fund you?

http://faucet.bitshares.org
« Last Edit: December 05, 2014, 08:42:05 pm by onceuponatime »

Offline playthisontheradio

Hello,

I'm also trying to register an account - it appears this is required to withdraw from Bittrex (?).

BTSX7tDYuqaLutr1eP4P94VZP8e2WWMDzL1J8CMm39JqTUZXU1KLBq

Thank you.

Sent.

Thank you

Offline micah118

• View Profile
  • BitShares: micah
max sent me, please fund. :  BTSX6R4XDjg26mDDJ2vHiAq1wR3kLiXMigVBZX8uJguaouTKFm3jMc