Author Topic: Block Explorer and Delegates Listing  (Read 47194 times)

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc

Offline svk

I've added some info related to inflation and supply that I think a lot of people will find interesting! As always, do F5 if you can't see it.

Firstly, on the homepage in the blockchain box you'll see the supply change over the last 24 hours. This is basically any delegate inflation minus the fees paid in the period.

Secondly I've added "BTS Supply and Fees" to the charts section. In there you'll see plots of the BTS supply change over time as well as total supply over time, and finally the BTS fees paid over time. The scale gets messed up on the fees plot because of some huge fees paid, but you can zoom by simply clicking on the plot and dragging out the zone you want.

What you'll notice is we're already down more than 500,000 BTS since yesterday, this is because of the asset bonanza where people are paying 500 BTS to register a new asset, as well as someone paying 500,000 BTS to register the new asset BANK. We've got 77 new assets since yesterday..

http://bitsharesblocks.com/supply

Worker: dev.bitsharesblocks

Offline svk

I've added an alert to the home page that will notify you of any upcoming hardforks, with an estimated date for the block of the hardfork in your local timezone!

Offline svk

Can you integrate the BTS accounts check up in your website? Then we will know the change trend of top 100, top 1000, etc.

You mean the genesis block information?

I've just pushed an update with some genesis stats for BTS and BTSX, you'll find it under "Charts". If you can't see it press F5. Layout's not great etc but I figured I'd put it up since people might find it interesting. If you have any ideas on plots or other stats that could be interesting just let me know.

I've also added the current client version running on the bitsharesblocks server to the footer.

@Xeroc I started working on a way to display an alert with the date for upcoming hardforks, will try to get it up before the next one actually happens :)

Offline nyse

• View Profile
Can you integrate the BTS accounts check up in your website? Then we will know the change trend of top 100, top 1000, etc.

Offline svk

Please consider to hide/remove totally DNS from page since it will confuse new members/investors...

It's gone from the bitsharesblocks.com since yesterday, you might be seeing the cached version still. Try F5 :)

I'll probably take down dns.bitsharesblocks.com soon too, unless someone thinks there's a reason to keep it up?

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani
Please consider to hide/remove totally DNS from page since it will confuse new members/investors...

Offline svk

It doesn't work at the moment. The site is up but no data is retrieved.

I've upgraded the site in anticipation of the BTS hardfork, I realize it's a bit early but due to a technical issue I ended up deploying it a little earlier than planned.

If you see anything incorrect please let me know, I think I got everything covered though.

Next feature coming is a plot of BTS supply over time to track inflation.

I've also started working on some genesis analysis, if you have any particular plots or info you'd like to see for the genesis block give me a shout!

Edit: Forgot to say I added some info to the home page: total BTS tied up as collateral, asset registration fee (they're currently the same for long and short names, bug maybe?), and max delegate pay.

Yea something weird happened with the API, not quite sure what. I've restarted it now so it's back up.

busygin

It doesn't work at the moment. The site is up but no data is retrieved.

I've upgraded the site in anticipation of the BTS hardfork, I realize it's a bit early but due to a technical issue I ended up deploying it a little earlier than planned.

If you see anything incorrect please let me know, I think I got everything covered though.

I've also started working on some genesis analysis, if you have any particular plots or info you'd like to see for the genesis block give me a shout!

Edit: Forgot to say I added some info to the home page: total BTS tied up as collateral, asset registration fee (they're currently the same for long and short names, bug maybe?), and max delegate pay.

Offline Pheonike

Offline svk

« Last Edit: November 09, 2014, 02:26:47 pm by svk »

Offline trytinysmart

• View Profile
Keyhotee: 5MZKHUAp5C2z6ZtU5twJ6vTSVH8gAv9UEPpr1tQGbpsmUxUzzv
PTS: Pu8VUEEKhib6vULvvJAgG3UuzUxpDTR9La

Offline svk

Forgot to let you know I fixed everything related to the v0.4.22 RPC changes! ;)

I've also just finished a pass of the individual asset pages and identified a bug in my order book plots that I've fixed. Basically unique points weren't getting summed correctly so the plots were sometimes incorrect. I also added a shorts table that shows the first 10 shorts with interest rates and collateral. Should probably add a cover table too I guess?

I've also started tracking asset supply and collateral in anticipation of the BTS launch, and I've added a supply and collateral chart for each asset. It's only got data starting yesterday but it'll get better with time.

One remaining issue with assets is the new "center_price" given by the client which seems to be stuck, not sure if it's a bug or not. Without it I don't see how to get a recent average price.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2014, 02:26:18 pm by svk »

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
I'm in Italy for a wedding though so it'll have to wait until Monday for a fix.
Sure .. we can wait .. take your time for family (comes first - always) .. and have fun at the wedding .. (I love weddings - except maybe for the dancing part :) )

Offline svk

I've updated the site
client to 0.4.22, but it looks like there's been a few RPC output changes on the asset side. I fixed the market cap calculations but the order booking has changed too so the plots aren't showing up ATM.

I'm in Italy for a wedding though so it'll have to wait until Monday for a fix.