Author Topic: Do I need a trading expert?  (Read 5369 times)

Offline ebit

• Committee member
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: ebit
telegram:ebit521
https://weibo.com/ebiter

38PTSWarrior

Dear Alien friends,

if you come to earth, I recommend you to trade a little bit with something the lifeforms there call BitSharesXT.

It's so easy and fun, check it out:

Whenever 1 BitUS$ is less than 1 US$ (the currency of the nation with the highest firepower),
you buy. That's it!

But remember that in case 1 BitUS$ is more than 1 US$, then you must sell or short. Otherwise you will lose the game!

Compared to making money in the mines of Gargonite this is true holiday dear travellers..

There is one more way to play. Go short US$! Yes, you want to have a bit of a tasty leverage baby!
The trick is, that you keep the margins high enough to avoid calls due to volatility.

Margins are an amount by which this currency
is won or falls short. I have to go now, if you want to understand why you have to do this, ask someone. It is not necessary to understand it in order to win the game.

Live long and prosper!

Computer: Modify this posting and add that in order to win the game we recommend to always buy BTSX up to a price of $US 100 and wait once the price gets higher!
« Last Edit: August 13, 2014, 11:44:21 pm by 38PTSWarrior »

38PTSWarrior

How to trade like a bro

IF:
1 BitUS$ is less than 1 US$ = Buy
IF:
1 BitUS$ is more than 1 US$ = Sell OR Short
Remember

IF:
BTSX is less than $100 = Buy
IF:
BTSX is more than $100 = Wait (Go to the beach for example)

OR

Go short US$ for a bit of leverage (use borrowed capital for an investment, expecting the profits made to be greater than the interest payable)

BUT my friend!

Keep margins (an amount by which a thing is won or falls short) high enough to avoid Calls due to volatility)

I think BTSX less than $100 is an ALWAYS BUY recommendation considering it is trading at $0.009  :)

:) 

The formatting went out of control lol

Offline GaltReport

Do the opposite of what I do and you will be just fine... ;)
I like this.   :D This is how I try to think now...so i try to do the opposite of my initial instinct (proven bad by past results) So far, it seems to have worked better.  Hard to make sure that you get the first wrong approach though, so you can then plan the opposite. 

Based on that approach I also now (not my first instinct!) favor the whales and mass market approach to marketing for BitShares!

George Costanza's Opposite Theory: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKUvKE3bQlY

(fingers crossed)

« Last Edit: August 13, 2014, 11:19:31 pm by GaltReport »

Offline bytemaster

How to trade like a bro

IF:
IF:
Remember

IF:
BTSX is less than $100 = Buy
IF:

OR

Go short US$ for a bit of leverage (use borrowed capital for an investment, expecting the profits made to be greater than the interest payable)

BUT my friend!

Keep margins (an amount by which a thing is won or falls short) high enough to avoid Calls due to volatility)

I think BTSX less than $100 is an ALWAYS BUY recommendation considering it is trading at $0.009  :)
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

38PTSWarrior

How      to      trade      like      a      bro

IF:

IF:
R  e  m  e  m  b  e  r

IF:
BTSX is less than $100 = ALways Buy

IF:

OR

BUT my friend!

« Last Edit: August 13, 2014, 10:54:36 pm by 38PTSWarrior »

38PTSWarrior

If 1 bitusd is less than usd, buy. If it is more, sell or short.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

A slight twist if BTSX is less than $100 buy, if more wait... :)
^This

If BTSX goes to even $10 in my life time I won't need any trading advice.  You can all join me for Mai Tais on the beach, my treat :) .

I would like to disagree slightly. BTSX could easily go to $10 in just a few years if we hit Zimbabwe like inflation.

However if 1000BTSX is at some point equivalent to 1oz of gold I'll be joining you at the beach.

There are plenty of growing pains to go through however. Scalability, popularity, robustness, competition, etc.

^ and this

In my opinion unless you know what your doing and have many years experience of losing your ass or are prepared to lose your ass a dozen times in order to learn what your doing. Just hold BTSX.  Your already in the best investment you could possibly make.  There's no need to trade.

Or go short USD for a bit of leverage..... as long as you keep your margin high enough to avoid calls due to volatility you can get a 2x+ multiple on your gains.

I will write this on paper and study leverage, margin and calls (in case I don't to the Crueso) =D

38PTSWarrior

Let's say you go to the island, how would you store your wallet file Xeldal? Stan once talked about brainwallet while swimming to the island..

Offline bytemaster

^This

If BTSX goes to even $10 in my life time I won't need any trading advice.  You can all join me for Mai Tais on the beach, my treat :) .

I would like to disagree slightly. BTSX could easily go to $10 in just a few years if we hit Zimbabwe like inflation.

However if 1000BTSX is at some point equivalent to 1oz of gold I'll be joining you at the beach.

There are plenty of growing pains to go through however. Scalability, popularity, robustness, competition, etc.

^ and this

In my opinion unless you know what your doing and have many years experience of losing your ass or are prepared to lose your ass a dozen times in order to learn what your doing. Just hold BTSX.  Your already in the best investment you could possibly make.  There's no need to trade.

Or go short USD for a bit of leverage..... as long as you keep your margin high enough to avoid calls due to volatility you can get a 2x+ multiple on your gains.
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Xeldal

^This

^ and this

38PTSWarrior

Hi,
soon btsx trading will start and I want to make some profits  +5% !
I don't know much, that's why I thought it might be smart to pay someone for trading advice.

Or is that not necessary and I can make some profits by reading what you all are doing and do the same?

Because I did this in the past. I was hanging out in the Ghash chat and did what the people did. I made a little profit. That's how I found this place here by the way.

stick to what you believe and don't invest too much in one idea. maybe wait a couple of days and just watch the market to understand the function in BTSX

Will there be more money to make right at the release or doesn't it matter when you get into trading?

Offline Riverhead

Agreed on all points but it's after 5pm so I'm in my happy place. I'll deal with reality tomorrow morning.

Offline bitmeat

• View Profile

38PTSWarrior

Fantastic, thank you!

TonyK, I will maybe use your service once my wallet works. I hope the new GUI will work on my computer.

Everyone, thanks so much! Sipping Mai Tai's in Bora Bora hehe

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
see you there in a couple of years mate... ;)...

$20 bil market cap is not that difficult once cryptocurrencies get really mainstream and we will see that very soon...bitcoin was $12 bil a couple of months ago...