Author Topic: Developer delegate: dev.bitsharesblocks  (Read 105395 times)

Offline clayop

• View Profile
    • Bitshares Korea
  • BitShares: clayop
Cool!

Did you happen to check my pm and pull request?  ;)

Yes I just noticed, afraid I've been a bit too busy over the holidays to notice before. If it's ok with you I'll just add your modifications manually tomorrow, cause I can't merge them automatically now that the location of the files have changed.

If it bothersit you, just ignore my request. I will remerge your repo and commit all again.
Bitshares Korea - http://www.bitshares.kr
Vote for me and see Korean Bitshares community grows
delegate-clayop

Offline svk

Cool!

Yes I just noticed, afraid I've been a bit too busy over the holidays to notice before. If it's ok with you I'll just add your modifications manually tomorrow, cause I can't merge them automatically now that the location of the files have changed.
Worker: dev.bitsharesblocks

Offline clayop

• View Profile
    • Bitshares Korea
  • BitShares: clayop
Cool!

Bitshares Korea - http://www.bitshares.kr
Vote for me and see Korean Bitshares community grows
delegate-clayop

Offline svk

As promised Bitsharesblocks is now open-source, you can find the front-end code at https://github.com/svk31/bitsharesblocks.

There's still a bit of tidying up to do and some things to change before I'm happy with it, but I wanted to get it out there as promised in my delegate proposal.  Expect more changes over the coming days.

Happy New Year everyone! :)

Oh and I'm going public with my identity on Github...
« Last Edit: December 31, 2014, 09:11:58 pm by svk »

Offline svk

It's back to normal. Thanks. +5%

That's good to hear, I'm still not sure what the problem was though..

Many people are wanting to lookup transactions... but it seems that I cannot look them up using the short prefix. 

The links at the bottom of your website do not appear to be clickable.
Yea I only have the full transaction ids searchable, is the short form simply truncated from the full ids?

Yes

I've enabled searches for short-form transaction ids.

Offline ripplexiaoshan

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: jademont
It's back to normal. Thanks. +5%
BTS committee member:jademont

Offline ripplexiaoshan

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: jademont
It's weird that all the information on your website can not be displayed properly. Basically, only the title of each window can be displayed, but no data, no matter how many times refreshes.   
It has been like this for two days, and I know I am not alone.

That is surprising, this is from inside China? Do you have any errors in your browser console? Can you give me the result of "tracert api.bitsharesblocks.com" under Windows or "traceroute api.bitsharesblocks.com" under Linux?

Unable to resolve target system name api.bitsharesblocks.com
 :'(
« Last Edit: December 27, 2014, 05:57:20 am by ripplexiaoshan »
BTS committee member:jademont

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani
why are active feeds displaying max value of 1 for all delegates that publish price-feeds right now?

Offline bytemaster

Many people are wanting to lookup transactions... but it seems that I cannot look them up using the short prefix. 

Yea I only have the full transaction ids searchable, is the short form simply truncated from the full ids?

Yes
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline svk

Offline bytemaster

For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline svk

It's weird that all the information on your website can not be displayed properly. Basically, only the title of each window can be displayed, but no data, no matter how many times refreshes.   

on my workplace i have the same issue! i will try what you suggested for trace.

Guess this is a DNS problem! When i'm using VPN i got smae issue! Do you use VPN also!? If, pls check if you get same error if not!
Are you seeing any errors in the browser console?

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile

That is surprising, this is from inside China? Do you have any errors in your browser console? Can you give me the result of "tracert api.bitsharesblocks.com" under Windows or "traceroute api.bitsharesblocks.com" under Linux?

Xiaoshan is in Canada .
It works fine in China .
这个是私人账号,表达的一切言论均不代表任何团队和任何人。This is my personal account , anything I said with this account will be my opinion alone and has nothing to do with any group.

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile

Guess this is a DNS problem! When i'm using VPN i got smae issue! Do you use VPN also!? If, pls check if you get same error if not!
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline Shentist

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • metaexchange
  • BitShares: shentist