Author Topic: Mobile Wallet - Testers needed  (Read 76570 times)

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
An update on my lost 1.10$ .. I actually haven't lost them .. they just didn't appear in the "history" ..

@xeroc, they didn't appear in the desktop wallet history or in the mobile wallet?
Desktop wallet .. devs already know about it

Offline ElMato

• View Profile
An update on my lost 1.10$ .. I actually haven't lost them .. they just didn't appear in the "history" ..

@xeroc, they didn't appear in the desktop wallet history or in the mobile wallet?

Offline fran2k

• View Profile
  • BitShares: fran2k

I thought I have the same problem, but it was that the wallet took a minute to load the funds.
Witness: rmglab /// Buenos Aires BTS Meetup http://www.meetup.com/es-ES/BitSharesBA/ /// [old BTS 1.0 chain] Delegate bitshares-argentina (ex argentina-marketing-matt608) Thread https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,15781.0.html

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc

Offline svk

@ElMato I'm curious as to the reasons for developing this in Javascript as opposed to making a native app in Java. Did you consider doing that but found it was too complicated? Did you build on the work done by jcalfee on Bitshares-JS?

@svk, despite the fact that the wallet is not a complex app, but as you may know having two (or three) different codebases to support different platforms (iOS/Android/Other) would have taken us more time to have something up and running.

My personal preference is of native apps over hybrid ones, but i have to admit that for phones released in the last 2/3 years the performance is quite acceptable for these last ones and this will only get better over time.

In the cases where the JS-engine (as we are experiencing in iOS) is not able to perform well, we write a native plugin.

Thanks for your reply, that makes sense of course, I keep forgetting there's such a thing as iOS ;)
Worker: dev.bitsharesblocks

Offline jamesc

We have a working TITAN transfer.  It needs to download transactions and use unspent balances ( which you can know by summing or you can cheat and check the api with the balance Id ).  Also TITAN generates extra data like the latest account HD key index and the trx that needs to go into a wallet backup.  It is not so easy, but good news it is on my list of things to do for the end of the year!  It would be a good start to have a nice automated backup to a service like Dropbox.  You're wallet will be very helpful!  Thank you.

https://github.com/BitShares/BitShares-JS/blob/master/scratchpad/trx.coffee
« Last Edit: December 03, 2014, 07:33:34 pm by jcalfee1 »

Offline ElMato

• View Profile
@ElMato I'm curious as to the reasons for developing this in Javascript as opposed to making a native app in Java. Did you consider doing that but found it was too complicated? Did you build on the work done by jcalfee on Bitshares-JS?

@svk, despite the fact that the wallet is not a complex app, but as you may know having two (or three) different codebases to support different platforms (iOS/Android/Other) would have taken us more time to have something up and running.

My personal preference is of native apps over hybrid ones, but i have to admit that for phones released in the last 2/3 years the performance is quite acceptable for these last ones and this will only get better over time.

In the cases where the JS-engine (as we are experiencing in iOS) is not able to perform well, we write a native plugin.

Offline G1ng3rBr34dM4n

Will vote 100% delegate in too  ;)

Great work!

+1

This is much needed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline svk

Worker: dev.bitsharesblocks

Offline ElMato

• View Profile
How do i send money to the wallet?
Select and address from the "My Addresses" list and use the wallet_transfer_asset_to_address command from the console (in the desktop wallet).
e.g.: wallet_transfer_asset_to_address USD 5 my_account BTSX9pTBfYkFwmUm46XTaeTLukGDrupobHwzc

should be:
wallet_transfer_asset_to_address 5 USD my_account  BTSX9pTBfYkFwmUm46XTaeTLukGDrupobHwzc

Updated

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani
Fantastic work, this is exactly what we need for being 100% payrate delegate +5% +5% +5%

I don't see that they've proposed a delegate (?) Are you suggesting that they should?

Absolutely. Unless they want to contribute to BTS ecosystem for free. As a matter of fact, such kind of work is very imperative for the current BTS ecosystem, because it will add a lot of value.
Also, I think the original poster is a good example for others who want to apply for high payrate delegates. Do something first and convince the community that your work is valuable and promising, and then the community will gladly vote for you.
+5

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 997D

Offline pseudoscops

Will vote 100% delegate in too  ;)

Great work!

Offline abit

• Committee member
    • View Profile
    • Abit's Hive Blog
  • BitShares: abit
  • GitHub: abitmore

How do i send money to the wallet?
Select and address from the "My Addresses" list and use the wallet_transfer_asset_to_address command from the console (in the desktop wallet).
e.g.: wallet_transfer_asset_to_address USD 5 my_account BTSX9pTBfYkFwmUm46XTaeTLukGDrupobHwzc

should be:
wallet_transfer_asset_to_address 5 USD my_account  BTSX9pTBfYkFwmUm46XTaeTLukGDrupobHwzc
那篇中文翻译也改下吧
translate: please edit the translation post as well.
BitShares committee member: abit
BitShares witness: in.abit

Offline chsln

• View Profile
Good job!

I can provide Italian translations if needed. Also for other projects.

Let me know.
Delegate: bitfeeds.chsln

Offline Overthetop

I will vote for your 100% delegate.

Please focus on the Moblie wallet...

:)
« Last Edit: December 02, 2014, 05:24:15 am by Overthetop »
个人微博账号: Overthetop_万里晴空
“块链创新与创业”交流群: 330378613