Author Topic: To everyone complaining about the current BTS price...  (Read 19800 times)

Offline mdj

• View Profile
  • BitShares: mdj
My honest to god hope is about a 50% dip in price right before we launch this. 

Seriously? That's your real hope? Yet you spread this hype which looks like a clear attempt to try and raise the price...

I'd love to believe you but I just can't sorry, I like my facts.

Offline nomoreheroes7

• King of all the land
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: nomoreheroes7
quick guess: the OP is domsch and announces bithaus/nxthaus?! <very wild GUESS>

Xeroc you are good!! what a memory :)
Rumors say domach is still actively working on this even though not giving public updates .. DO consider this rumors .. not an investmend advice!

I'd never heard of domsch until now, but it looks like he's fairly keen on nxt. Latest update from him on the nxt forums just 3 days ago:

...we are right now just waiting for confirmation from our attorney to receive our Terms of Services for him - then we will be able to softlaunch the platform. We have completed penetration testing and should be good to go after we have the TOS in place :)

We will definitely try our best for PayExpo ;)

Sounds like they're very close to launch. Not sure if BTS is involved in any way though.

https://nxtforum.org/general-discussion/bithaus-the-very-first-nxt-fiat-exchange-is-near!/360/

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains

haha yeha, that's a brilliant guess

Offline betax

• View Profile

Rumors say domach is still actively working on this even though not giving public updates .. DO consider this rumors .. not an investmend advice!

Is ok what I have invested (...) is going for the long run now. :)
« Last Edit: April 12, 2015, 11:21:31 am by betax »
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc

Offline betax

• View Profile

https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc

Offline NewMine

• View Profile
can't tell if Stan or Newmine
Definitely not me and I don't believe this shit story one bit. Probably Stan or someone who is really hurting because they kept buying more and more as the price dropped, like Ander.

How surprising of you. Who do you work for anyway? I hope you charge well for your trolling services.

Says the pretend marketeer.

Who do you work for? Some resort doing marketing because a smash and crash facebook campaign for what was it exactly? You have no marketing degree, but you think because you know what SEO means you are an experienced marketing guru. You have only been here a few months and your stake has largely been handed to you which is why we get the nonchalant attitude when price drops from the likes of you. Like the food stamper who buys lobster and cashes their welfare checks for absurd amounts of fees, you don't have real skin in the game. So it's easy for you to shrug off a loss of investment that you didn't really earn.

Quit your twitter and Facebook annoyances and pie in the sky attitude when the sky is actually and truly falling on those who spent their hard earned money on an idea that has pivoted so many times, he creators can't even remember what they were originally doing here.

Offline xiahui135

• View Profile
i also feel the original post is over-promised. We should accept the fact, learn and adapt.
I do not affraid the price drop for now, if we finally find a way, it will go up.
   你的发言让我想起了stan,极度鼓舞人心,但最终结果很让人失望,很高兴stan有了一个接班人!
    Your speech reminds me of Stan, very inspiring, but at  the end result is very disappointing, glad to know stan has a successor!

Offline cube

• Bit by bit, we will get there!
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: bitcube
    Your speech reminds me of Stan, very inspiring, but at  the end result is very disappointing, glad to know stan has a successor!

The same 'secret sauce'. The same 'something is happening behind the scene'.  The same over-promising.  Yes. Sounds like the same person.
ID: bitcube
bitcube is a dedicated witness and committe member. Please vote for bitcube.

Offline networker

• View Profile

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile
I suspect you were the guy who wrote " Cryptsy is gonna enlist BTS" in the last year .
这个是私人账号,表达的一切言论均不代表任何团队和任何人。This is my personal account , anything I said with this account will be my opinion alone and has nothing to do with any group.

Offline bytemaster

For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline callmeluc

• View Profile
BTS_自扯自淡