Author Topic: [ANN] [STABLE!] mmc.xpool.xram.co - First Memorycoin Pool  (Read 130662 times)

Offline ig0tik3d

• View Profile

Offline KillerByte

• View Profile
guys i got a question, actually a few

1. every time i compile this, i keep getting an error: "missing openssl/crypto.h" which then leads to installing several more packages, maybe add that to the miner package ?

2. the miner reports 11 shares submitted after quite a bit of running, but the stats update and show only 1 new share :( why the difference ? maybe make the miner submit each share as it finds it ? why does it collect shares and then submits ?

please advise,

best,

noob

hello,

for compiling, make sure that you have installed libssl-dev (I believe that is the package for ubuntu) so your install command is this:

sudo apt-get install libssl-dev

if it gives you choices, choose the openssl one.

You should then be able to compile the miner.

To the rest...

I am starting the payouts now. your account balance will become 0, but within 3 hours, you should recieve the amount listed.

Offline n00b2013

• View Profile
guys i got a question, actually a few

1. every time i compile this, i keep getting an error: "missing openssl/crypto.h" which then leads to installing several more packages, maybe add that to the miner package ?

2. the miner reports 11 shares submitted after quite a bit of running, but the stats update and show only 1 new share :( why the difference ? maybe make the miner submit each share as it finds it ? why does it collect shares and then submits ?

please advise,

best,

noob

Offline h0g0f0g0

• View Profile
Is anybody actually getting any payout from this pool? Nothing was paid to my wallet since yesterday 4pm.

Owner is not responding here and despite the new blocks are found, there is no change in unconfirmed amount.

This is not a way reliable pool should work like. We need more of them but with stronger support and good communication.

This pool was first and I'd like to see it back. If somebody has the information, please share.

Offline svyatoslav

• View Profile
Hello,

#include <boost/algorithm/string/classification.hpp>
                                                     ^
compilation terminated.

Ubuntu 13.10

:'(

edit: nvm im retarded

which error?
Donate memorycoin.info

MMC: M8DJnqMBuW6QGfoprDDr4jMgCnDBuyChfq

Offline aorith

• View Profile
MMC: MFeQNUR9jdxMP1Rj8iXMDTnuRAtiuJEvty

Offline aorith

• View Profile
Hello,

#include <boost/algorithm/string/classification.hpp>
                                                     ^
compilation terminated.

Ubuntu 13.10

:'(

edit: nvm im retarded
« Last Edit: December 26, 2013, 03:48:34 pm by aorith »
MMC: MFeQNUR9jdxMP1Rj8iXMDTnuRAtiuJEvty

Offline daniobg

• View Profile
What's happening with the Windows miner release?

Offline svyatoslav

• View Profile
Donate memorycoin.info

MMC: M8DJnqMBuW6QGfoprDDr4jMgCnDBuyChfq

Offline h0g0f0g0

• View Profile
I'd also like to hear back from KillerByte regarding payouts. And I think in this situation it's much wiser to open up the code to community. We need to split powers between more pools and make it stable enough.

Offline Gwynbleidd

• View Profile
I was mining on xpool from 18 to 19 (time of forum) and where is my mined coins? Difficult was 0.000009xx so I'mined a lot.

Offline TiGei99

• View Profile
I installed the error is not required to pre-install some software?
I have changed my description above. At first you have to do following before setup the daemon
cd /root
sudo apt-get -y install git build-essential htop libboost-dev libboost-system-dev libboost-filesystem-dev libboost-program-options-dev
sudo apt-get -y install libboost-thread-dev libssl-dev libdb++-dev libminiupnpc-dev
wget "http://mmc.xpool.xram.co/assets/files/memoryminer.tar.bz2"
bzip2 -d memoryminer.tar.bz2
tar xvf memoryminer.tar
cd memoryminer
cd src
make -f makefile.unix
MMC: MDp6AbARFnh68S8jURM4T8WBWudY5caMPq