Author Topic: [ANN] [STABLE!] mmc.xpool.xram.co - First Memorycoin Pool  (Read 128755 times)

Offline balthazr

• View Profile
me too, i have almost 1k MMC, but only paid 823 MMC, so disappointed  :-\

Offline KillerByte

• View Profile
I did not get anyone of my MMC from Xpool. My balance is still 0.000000000000000 and no deposit in my wallet from Xpool. My address: MBWeWjuemELSKiRHXaqQ6hXs5Jgx1vMJEr
The time when I was mining: difficult was about 0.000009/8. I was mining for an hour and then moved to mmcpool.

Hmmm... that address is not listed anywhere on the server, neither in a transaction, nor in the balances database, nor in a blocks file.

Did you submit any shares? None of my pools have never had an issue remembering shares for any user.

Offline Gwynbleidd

• View Profile
I did not get anyone of my MMC from Xpool. My balance is still 0.000000000000000 and no deposit in my wallet from Xpool. My address: MBWeWjuemELSKiRHXaqQ6hXs5Jgx1vMJEr
The time when I was mining: difficult was about 0.000009/8. I was mining for an hour and then moved to mmcpool.

Offline KillerByte

• View Profile
This isn't correct, i had 200 workers on your pool for few hours and balance said 267-268, how come 100MMC just mysteriously disappear ?
I had 267-268MMC in Balance, yet i received only 168MMC in payout, how do you explain this ???????

Avesome :-)
Better check the balances
My Balance went to 0, and i got paid my 4.8, then my balance went up to 4.8 again,
think its an error, and i dont want you to loose money by paying me twice  ;)

MKtvzCc6yuz76jHvwNaxxxKeN1oAnHi7V7

Thanks for pointing out. There is no way the server would have payed the 7k again (it does not have the money), so I am not worried about that. I dont know why it didn't reset, but I think I just fixed it so it should not happen again.

there were more blocks payed out than I thought there were, so the web balance was showing the wrong thing basically.

The server has little extra available funds (not counting fees), and the server payed more blocks than I thought, so that is why.

There might have been one block that was not payed out, and I will investigate this afternoon. I belive everything should be correct though.

What the website said you had in your balance was wrong before. What it gave you today was correct.

If you want me to, I can investigate in detail the situation and see why.

But I must first ask this question: What is your address? I will look at the payouts sent to you and see what payments have been made, and see if that is how much you deserved for the shares you submitted.

Offline dima1236

• View Profile
This isn't correct, i had 200 workers on your pool for few hours and balance said 267-268, how come 100MMC just mysteriously disappear ?
I had 267-268MMC in Balance, yet i received only 168MMC in payout, how do you explain this ???????

My Balance went to 0, and i got paid my 4.8, then my balance went up to 4.8 again,

Thanks for pointing out. There is no way the server would have payed the 7k again (it does not have the money), so I am not worried about that. I dont know why it didn't reset, but I think I just fixed it so it should not happen again.

there were more blocks payed out than I thought there were, so the web balance was showing the wrong thing basically.

The server has little extra available funds (not counting fees), and the server payed more blocks than I thought, so that is why.

There might have been one block that was not payed out, and I will investigate this afternoon. I belive everything should be correct though.

Offline KillerByte

• View Profile

Offline dima1236

• View Profile

Offline n00b2013

• View Profile
just tried on fresh install, installed the libb first and compile threw this at me

db.h:14:20: fatal error: db_cxx.h: No such file or directory
compilation terminated.

to fix that i have to install "sudo apt-get install libdb++-dev"
then I get a new error: "fatal error: miniupnpc/miniwget.h: No such file or directory"
so now i need miniupnpc, same story last night, my main idea is maybe add these lib requirements and miniupnpc to the guide ? for debian wheezy users at least, since this distro needs it
to install mini: sudo apt-get install libminiupnpc-dev

since you know linx better, let me know what you think, but i def needed to install all of these to make it complie on wheezy
« Last Edit: December 26, 2013, 10:56:09 pm by n00b2013 »

Offline n00b2013

• View Profile
killer, thats the thing the libs were there, i had em for pts and xpm mining, but i had to add a bunch of other libs before it complied, it did in the end; i will compile some more tonight/tomorrow and report back

btw any way to check miner speed from within linux ? at stop it says 1.249/h ? that cant be h/m ?

Offline KillerByte

• View Profile

« Last Edit: December 26, 2013, 10:38:53 pm by KillerByte »

Offline kbhutto

• View Profile

Offline TheElectricAnt

• View Profile

There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary, those who don't.

Offline badnews

• View Profile

Offline KillerByte

• View Profile
almost 7k MMC just (finally) left the server.

Check your wallets!

Offline aorith

• View Profile
guys i got a question, actually a few

1. every time i compile this, i keep getting an error: "missing openssl/crypto.h" which then leads to installing several more packages, maybe add that to the miner package ?

2. the miner reports 11 shares submitted after quite a bit of running, but the stats update and show only 1 new share :( why the difference ? maybe make the miner submit each share as it finds it ? why does it collect shares and then submits ?

please advise,

best,

noob

hello,

for compiling, make sure that you have installed libssl-dev (I believe that is the package for ubuntu) so your install command is this:

sudo apt-get install libssl-dev

if it gives you choices, choose the openssl one.

You should then be able to compile the miner.

To the rest...

I am starting the payouts now. your account balance will become 0, but within 3 hours, you should recieve the amount listed.

thanks, don't give up!
MMC: MFeQNUR9jdxMP1Rj8iXMDTnuRAtiuJEvty