Author Topic: [ANN] [STABLE!] mmc.xpool.xram.co - First Memorycoin Pool  (Read 131133 times)

Offline n00b2013

• View Profile
seems they love more cores and such, I had a 4 core overnight and it yielded 0.59 :( which was paid though
slow machines (which apparently a 4 core is, mines an older Nehalem i5) don't catch up in time and work on shares for nothing, though I didn't see that many stales from what I recall

now two 8core boxes, 16 cores total and things look far better :

Balance: 0.272825

Unconfirmed: 8.007509

This Round Shares: 48

This Round Estimated Payout: 5.310154

if by tonight I get paid 15+ MMC I will be a pretty happy camper
« Last Edit: December 27, 2013, 01:10:08 pm by n00b2013 »

Offline duskast

• View Profile
I've mined all night with a i5 machine on Ubuntu 64, however got only 0.046 MMC.
And when I checked just now, the 0.046 MMC also disappeared: my balance in the pool is 0 now, but I didn't receive any coin.
Did I miss something or it's a bug?

Offline dima1236

• View Profile
My address is : MAdsSiaXsynLcrT31fqVz9pbiG2Gr8QUFT

Please check,

Thanks,
Dima
This isn't correct, i had 200 workers on your pool for few hours and balance said 267-268, how come 100MMC just mysteriously disappear ?
I had 267-268MMC in Balance, yet i received only 168MMC in payout, how do you explain this ???????

Avesome :-)
Better check the balances
My Balance went to 0, and i got paid my 4.8, then my balance went up to 4.8 again,
think its an error, and i dont want you to loose money by paying me twice  ;)

MKtvzCc6yuz76jHvwNaxxxKeN1oAnHi7V7

Thanks for pointing out. There is no way the server would have payed the 7k again (it does not have the money), so I am not worried about that. I dont know why it didn't reset, but I think I just fixed it so it should not happen again.

there were more blocks payed out than I thought there were, so the web balance was showing the wrong thing basically.

The server has little extra available funds (not counting fees), and the server payed more blocks than I thought, so that is why.

There might have been one block that was not payed out, and I will investigate this afternoon. I belive everything should be correct though.

What the website said you had in your balance was wrong before. What it gave you today was correct.

If you want me to, I can investigate in detail the situation and see why.

But I must first ask this question: What is your address? I will look at the payouts sent to you and see what payments have been made, and see if that is how much you deserved for the shares you submitted.

Offline Gwynbleidd

• View Profile
Did you submit any shares?

Yeah, of course! That was time, when rejected shares was as exceptions. That was time, when your pool didn't count for everybody (that's why from 800 ppl on xpool, have made 300 and they go to mmcpool).

Offline n00b2013

• View Profile
btw since I cant figure speeds, im tryin to reach 15-20coins a day, how many nehalem cores at 2ghz ea would I need you figure ? ballpark figure would work :)

Offline n00b2013

• View Profile
no really ...
"[STATS] 2013-12-27 07:58:59 | SHARES: 49 (100.0% | 5.4/h), VL: 49 (90.7%), RJ: 5 (9.3%), ST: 0 (0.0%)"
8hrs work, 49shares, yet the web interface updates and says 1 share this round and that's all ?

1 share this round says only the shares contributed THIS round, not others :)

Take a look at the unconfirmed balance, it should say something... if not, check the block listings on the front page. You should see your address is listed with some money.

yap. I edited this bit out already :)) figured the rounds are loooooong sometimes, added 8 more cores to help :D

note, the libs bit I am totally right on, on 3 machines and all needed the extra libs I mentioned in my prev post, im sure others will need em too, with some googlin they can find them, but maybe make a sidenote that some may need these 3 libs, actually one command can install all 3 and save ppl a lot of trouble:
sudo apt-get install libssl-dev libdb++-dev libminiupnpc-dev
if they have these libs, nix will just say nothing to update, if they don't need em for some reason, they cant hurt em much, what 15mbs or something
« Last Edit: December 27, 2013, 08:30:30 am by n00b2013 »

Offline KillerByte

• View Profile
no really ...
"[STATS] 2013-12-27 07:58:59 | SHARES: 49 (100.0% | 5.4/h), VL: 49 (90.7%), RJ: 5 (9.3%), ST: 0 (0.0%)"
8hrs work, 49shares, yet the web interface updates and says 1 share this round and that's all ?

1 share this round says only the shares contributed THIS round, not others :)

Take a look at the unconfirmed balance, it should say something... if not, check the block listings on the front page. You should see your address is listed with some money.

Offline n00b2013

• View Profile
re libs, id say add these 3 lines as optional commands before compiling

sudo apt-get install libssl-dev
sudo apt-get install libdb++-dev
sudo apt-get install libminiupnpc-dev

I have def needed all 3 on 3 diff machines before I could compile
« Last Edit: December 27, 2013, 08:08:39 am by n00b2013 »

Offline balthazr

• View Profile
gmp, openssl, miniupnpc... all those installed  :-\

whats the error?

i figure out that i'm using old version of leveldb that missing some functions,
compiling db 4.8.... 

Offline KillerByte

• View Profile

whats the error?

Offline balthazr

• View Profile

Offline KillerByte

• View Profile
yeah, will shot a try on dtc pool when i can figure out how to build primeminer on CentOS 5.x, getting some errors  :-\

The primeminer was not coded by me, it requres libgmp if that helps.

Offline balthazr

• View Profile
yeah, will shot a try on dtc pool when i can figure out how to build primeminer on CentOS 5.x, getting some errors  :-\

Offline KillerByte

• View Profile
me too, i have almost 1k MMC, but only paid 823 MMC, so disappointed
Sorry about that :(

so, time to move on, the mmcpool seem smoothly payment and mining.
consider to join XRam dtc pool but still afraid  :-X

the DTC pool has been working perfectly for a few days now.

There is also an XPM pool which operates successfully as well.

I dont know why MMC has been so hard :)
« Last Edit: December 27, 2013, 01:55:41 am by KillerByte »

Offline balthazr

• View Profile
so, time to move on, the mmcpool seem smoothly payment and mining.
consider to join XRam dtc pool but still afraid  :-X