Author Topic: ALL TIME LOW .  (Read 15821 times)

Offline fuzzy

summer?Means nothing will happen on bitshares this 3-5months.
sell signal.
you never have anything positive to say.  troll troll troll.
you're not an investor, you're a complainer.
We reach 0.0265cny now, seems will go down further.

Look at the price.Who wants to buy more ?everytime we reach a new low,i am sure there will be some guy jump out and say "GREAT TIME TO BUY,I WILL BUY MORE MORE PRECIOUS  BTS.."
you pathetic poor guys.

Bitshares is the best protocol at present. The constant changing is what is causing problems.  So I hodl. 

I feel this is half-right, but it's the nature of the change that is important. In fact I believe constant change is absolutely necessary to becoming the best we ever can be.  I think what is causing sentiment problems is the lack of a map. It's hard for people to see a clear direction. Without a clear map of what system design we are shooting for, and how each component will ultimately fit into it, the risk is that those changes can appear reactive and undirected.

I do agree with you but id make it even simpler.   Just have a plan and stick to it.  The delegate system allows us to find consensus in ways other cryptos can only dream of having. DPOS is the only one out there. 

I tend to agree with you though on this topic and others..
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline starspirit

• Financial markets pro over 20 years
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: starspirit
sell signal.

Look at the price.Who wants to buy more ?everytime we reach a new low,i am sure there will be some guy jump out and say "GREAT TIME TO BUY,I WILL BUY MORE MORE PRECIOUS  BTS.."
you pathetic poor guys.

Bitshares is the best protocol at present. The constant changing is what is causing problems.  So I hodl. 

I feel this is half-right, but it's the nature of the change that is important. In fact I believe constant change is absolutely necessary to becoming the best we ever can be.  I think what is causing sentiment problems is the lack of a map. It's hard for people to see a clear direction. Without a clear map of what system design we are shooting for, and how each component will ultimately fit into it, the risk is that those changes can appear reactive and undirected.

chryspano

sell signal.

you pathetic poor guys.

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile
sell signal.

you pathetic poor guys.

Or at worst I hold bitUSD and bitYuan

Is there really another crypto that let's you hedge against it internally?  Answer: no. 

So I have no clue why you are so bearish...troll is harsh, but constant negativity with no real reason?

BitCNY ....... 
这个是私人账号,表达的一切言论均不代表任何团队和任何人。This is my personal account , anything I said with this account will be my opinion alone and has nothing to do with any group.

Offline fuzzy

sell signal.

you pathetic poor guys.

Or at worst I hold bitUSD and bitYuan

Is there really another crypto that let's you hedge against it internally?  Answer: no. 

So I have no clue why you are so bearish...troll is harsh, but constant negativity with no real reason?

« Last Edit: April 26, 2015, 02:56:28 am by fuzzy »
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

lzr1900

sell signal.

you pathetic poor guys.