Author Topic: USD, EUR, and CNY Gateway Agreement Reached  (Read 46520 times)

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline clayop

• View Profile
    • Bitshares Korea
  • BitShares: clayop
So I'm guessing all the front running has been done by this entity.  Now at least we know why the price has rallied so hard.

lulz, so many post proclaiming one entity is responsible for the rise. don't marginalize muh (or anyone elses) bts purchases man.   :P

pretty sure i, and many others, did a bit of lifting of our own over the past few weeks. personally, i've tripled up muh bitshares hodlings (thanks!).

I know everyone is excited about this and I agree that it is great news.  The price action before this announcement is very fishy.  Granted I'm happy for you guys who got in before the rise, but unless you were in the know it was all luck.

A big rally before a news announcement is going to draw unwanted and negative attention, especially if we dump in the next couple days.  Its the definition of insider trading and if this kind of stuff continues we will have regulators (SEC, consumer protection, FBI) down are throats in no time.

Still it is a monumental day for bitshares

No, all or almost all the recent buying was just us in the community thinking the price was too cheap and had bottomed and would rally.  The increase was based on having hit a bottom, then stabilized, then the moving averages and MACD turning positive.

This news has NOT been priced in yet.  (Of course, buy the rumor sell the news....maybe whales will sell the news for a bit, who knows.  But this news is VERY good and BTS should head much higher).

Somewhat disagree. The recent rise majorly comes from big whales' speculation. But now we are transitioning from speculation to value investment.
IMO wildpig's explanation is very accurate.
Bitshares Korea - http://www.bitshares.kr
Vote for me and see Korean Bitshares community grows
delegate-clayop

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
hey ... come on .. if price goes down..people are unhappy…now the price is rising and people are not happy .. calm down and relax and keep watching...
from the motivation side i can just speak on my own but this is givinig me a big boost ... so i LIKE it :)
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani
This community has thought bts was cheap and should rally when the market cap was at 50 mil, 40mil, 30mil, 20 mil, 10 mil.  Hundreds of thousands  of dollars was being done each day for the last week.  That crushes the average volume. I highly doubt the buyer(s) was someone in this community waiting on a MACD crossover

OBVIOUS...

::)

Offline inarizushi

• View Profile
So I'm guessing all the front running has been done by this entity.  Now at least we know why the price has rallied so hard.

lulz, so many post proclaiming one entity is responsible for the rise. don't marginalize muh (or anyone elses) bts purchases man.   :P

pretty sure i, and many others, did a bit of lifting of our own over the past few weeks. personally, i've tripled up muh bitshares hodlings (thanks!).

I know everyone is excited about this and I agree that it is great news.  The price action before this announcement is very fishy.  Granted I'm happy for you guys who got in before the rise, but unless you were in the know it was all luck.

A big rally before a news announcement is going to draw unwanted and negative attention, especially if we dump in the next couple days.  Its the definition of insider trading and if this kind of stuff continues we will have regulators (SEC, consumer protection, FBI) down are throats in no time.

No, all or almost all the recent buying was just us in the community thinking the price was too cheap and had bottomed and would rally.  The increase was based on having hit a bottom, then stabilized, then the moving averages and MACD turning positive.

This news has NOT been priced in yet.  (Of course, buy the rumor sell the news....maybe whales will sell the news for a bit, who knows.  But this news is VERY good and BTS should head much higher).

This community has thought bts was cheap and should rally when the market cap was at 50 mil, 40mil, 30mil, 20 mil, 10 mil.  Hundreds of thousands  of dollars was being done each day for the last week.  That crushes the average volume. I highly doubt the buyer(s) was someone in this community waiting on a MACD crossover

Well... the whole crypto market went up, DogeCoin had the same jump. Some chinese investors might have bought back.

But on the other side, insider trading is always possible. Unless some people have been recorded giving insider hints, I never got how anyone could ever prove definitively that insider trading occurred (why did you buy at this very moment ? "Because I felt like buying at this time" will always seem a good justification to me...). It seems quite hard to prevent it in cryptoworld.. that's a frightening problem
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline Permie

• BitShares is the mycelium of the financial-earth
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: krimduss
Great news.

Is it an already established exchange or a startup that has launched to focus on BitShares ?

Existing exchange looking to gain an edge in the market to attract users.
+5%
Will part of this edge come from issuing an UIA?
ExchangeUSD to trade against bitUSD to keep the peg tight?
« Last Edit: May 28, 2015, 10:50:07 pm by Permie »
JonnyBitcoin votes for liquidity and simplicity. Make him your proxy?
BTSDEX.COM

Offline canucklehead

• View Profile
I was buying all the way down, and when MACD crossed I stopped buying. Is this insider trading, or luck?

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander
bter price going nuts and there just arent any shares for sale there! 

Wait until china wakes up in an hour and the btc38 whales see this news.

$25M market cap tonight?
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline lil_jay890

• View Profile

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile

+5%

Offline Ander

• View Profile

Offline lil_jay890

• View Profile

Offline nomoreheroes7

• King of all the land
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: nomoreheroes7
Hmm....hmm.......hrmmm....

*buys more BTS*

8)

Offline Ander

• View Profile
Don't be surprised if we are up to 1 cent within 24 hours.